1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

TV Shows - General Discussion

Discussion in 'The Vapor Lounge' started by the ob, Jun 5, 2010.

1. vapirtoo

vapirtoo Well-Known Member

Shitsnacks,
    Oh ok missed that.
    Still WTF!?

Shit Snacks likes this.
  2. Shit Snacks

Shit Snacks Milaana. Lana. LANA. LAANAAAAAA

Decker looks nuts lol Digging Apollo Gauntlet

Diggy Smalls likes this.
  3. Diggy Smalls

Diggy Smalls Tom Cruises

Decker is ridiculous lol
    Oh I forgot how awesome The Heart She Hollars is. Oh and NTFS:SD:SUV miss pretty good too. Captain Janeway with an eye patch for the win.
    I'll have to check out Apollo Gauntlet

Morty and Shit Snacks like this.
  4. Morty

Morty Well-Zoned Member

Hell yeah. Adult Swim live action shows have come along way. Anyone remember Saul & the Molemen or Fat Guy Stuck in the Internet ? Really like Your Pretty Face is Going to Hell & Million Dollar Extreme Presents: World Peace (even though they cancelled MDEP:WP after 6 episodes. Says something when you can shock even the provocateurs).

Click to play YouTube Video

Diggy Smalls likes this.
  5. Diggy Smalls

Diggy Smalls Tom Cruises

OMG I've never seen that show before. I'll have to look it up and watch some more. The wimpy husband looks so weird! Is any of his hair real?

6. Morty

Morty Well-Zoned Member

Hahaha. Yeah, he cuts his hair crazy sometimes. Since we're on the topic of AS, one show that never got any love but is one of my favorite AS shows of all time, Xavier: Renegade Angel, from the same guys that made Wonder Showzen.

7. Morty

Morty Well-Zoned Member

Finally...only 5 more hours!!!!!!! :bowdown:

[​IMG]

8. Buildozer

Buildozer Baked & Fried

"Oh, I'm sorry. Jerry, I didn't see you there. How much of that did you hear?"
    :lol: :rockon:

Morty likes this.
  9. Diggy Smalls

Diggy Smalls Tom Cruises

I don't have cable, so I have to wait until Hulu has the new Rick and Morty episodes...
    I've already waited so long for this season, I guess this won't kill me.

10. Silver420Surfer

Silver420Surfer Well-Known Member

They're on the AdultSwim website...for free.

duff, Shit Snacks, Morty and 2 others like this.
  11. GetLeft

GetLeft Well-Known Member

Just finished the second season of Expanse.
    I think I'm a Belter.

12. Morty

Morty Well-Zoned Member

Do not listen to him. DO NOT DRINK THE WATER!

This video will make you want to sleep w/ the windows up & your mouth firmly shut!

@Vapor_Eyes Best episode of Twin Peaks: The Return so far ? :nod: This Dougie shit is finally gettin to me. 5 episodes left & no Coop yet ? Stylistically, it's exactly like Fire Walk w/ Me & nothing like the original (which I like). And boy, do two actors who died in real life play prominent roles in the story line w/ Major Briggs & David Bowie's Phillip Jeffries character. So far, I'd give it a B. Really hoping these last 5 episodes deliver the goods.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2017
  13. Ricardo

Ricardo Well-Known Member

Anyone watch Comrade Detective on Amazon? *****

Shit Snacks likes this.
  14. lwien

lwien Well-Known Member

Anthony Scaramucci on Stephen Corbet tonight...............should be good, eh?

GetLeft and Silver420Surfer like this.
  15. GetLeft

GetLeft Well-Known Member

Thanks for the alert. Gonna be dvr material! Surreal just to think of such an interview.

lwien and CarolKing like this.
  16. CarolKing

CarolKing Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur

I can't wait! Love Stephen Colbert's monologue each night and his skit before the guests come on.
    Scaramucci will be great. Colbert had a lot of fun imitating and mocking him. He probably was disappointed when Trump let him go.:lol:

Last edited: Aug 14, 2017
    lwien likes this.
  17. lwien

lwien Well-Known Member

Halt and Catch Fire season 4 premiers tonight.

Shit Snacks and Silver420Surfer like this.
  18. Vapor_Eyes

Vapor_Eyes unfiltered

@Morty Unfortunately I haven't been able to watch Twin Peaks: The Return lately. I think the last episode I saw was episode 5. I've been super busy but I plan on catching up soon.

Morty likes this.
  19. Dynalowrider

Dynalowrider Well-Known Member

Stumbled onto "Disjointed" on Netflix. Created by Chuck Lorre, ("Big Bang Theory", "Two and a Half Men"), Kathy Bates runs a MMJ dispensary. Hilarious, you have to watch this. Doc

Vapor_Eyes likes this.
  20. CarolKing

CarolKing Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur

My husband has been watching Alaska Bush people on Discovery since it started. I hadn't had much interest. He watches it on another TV in the bedroom. I caught an episode - it's about the Brown family. The husband and wife have seven adult children. One of the girls might be a teenager. They had been living off the land in their home in a beautiful area of Alaska.

In December the mother had been diagnosed with lung cancer. It showed the mother going through cancer treatments and it shows the family rallying around her. The show has ended ebruptly because of the mothers cancer diagnosis. I have mixed emotions about how the mother's cancer was included in the show. Does it really help people or is it exploiting this poor woman?

I can see an off shoot of this reality show. The children are a bit different. Some of them even have a weird accent while others speak like they talk normal and seem very intelligent. The family might be moving to Colorado but the mother is continuing her cancer treatment. The last episode showed the family on some land in Colorado. The mother Ami Brown has stage 4 lung cancer, so she is really ill and might die.
    I do this all the time, I get involved with a TV show that's ending. I did that with Breaking Bad. I had to buy every episode off XFINITY. I think it was 7 or 8 seasons, it was expensive. That pisses me off we have to pay for shows like that. XFINITY nickel and dimes us to death.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2017
  21. lwien

lwien Well-Known Member

Really enjoying Will, Queen of the South and Snowfall. Not too many mentions of those in this thread.

Vapor_Eyes and Shit Snacks like this.
  22. Shit Snacks

I'll be shocked if Will isn't cancelled. Loving Queen of the South's success though, been meaning to start it since last year. Snowfall hasn't been urgent for me, too much TV!

23. lwien

lwien Well-Known Member

Yup.........too much TV. The Sinner is turning out to be pretty good.

Shit Snacks likes this.
  24. Shit Snacks

That one has shocked me how well it is doing, I guess I should be watching it too... Lot of shows ending as well so that makes things easier? Eh not really lol

25. Buildozer

Buildozer Baked & Fried

Daaayum!! that last episode of Rick and Morty... :worms: Maybe it's just because I'm always so baked, but I was very easily impressed! :spliff: that wait really paid off IMO.

Morty, Shit Snacks and muunch like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors