TUBOx users, which is the best E-cig mod to use with?

Vaporain

So I'm thinking about getting a new vape, and I've got my eyes on the TUBOx after using my friend's TUBO Evic a few times.

The question is, which mod should I get for it?
As of now, I only know that the Cuboid 200w is pretty good, but probably you guys know more than I do...
So which is the best one?

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Wismec RX300 is a beast, it doesnt really need much preheat for anything other than for saving some battery life.
If i set cruise from cold at 220C after 10 seconds i can take a really fast monstrous rip and white wall my bubbler. I can pull up to 120w watts :D at the peak of my inhalation,compared to 70-80w when it is preaheated,results are quite the same.
Cuboid is flowermate size and Wismer RX is shorter but fatter. I like the RX better because it is stable shape and can stand without tipping over, also there is place to put my heater ontop of it.

Last edited:

Vaporain

Wismec RX300 is a beast, it doesnt really need much preheat for anything other than for saving some battery life.
If i set cruise from cold at 220C after 10 seconds i can take a really fast monstrous rip and white wall my bubbler. I can pull up to 120w watts :D at the peak of my inhalation,compared to 70-80w when it is preaheated,results are quite the same.
Cuboid is flowermate size and Wismer RX is shorter but fatter. I like the RX better because it is stable shape and can stand without tipping over, also there is place to put my heater ontop of it.
Awesome! I'll check that out, thank you :)

Vaporain,
Top Bottom