Support@lamart

Company Representative (Lamart Tubo)
Company Rep
Warmup works well, but I also quite like the slower intro. Good for glass perhaps? Also.. I accidentally took a rip whilst in warmup mode, which is a potential pitfall. :freak: Still no combustion though!

Has anyone else found that it forgets any changes to button click setup when swapping the battery out? It seems to remember the rest of my config, but not the clicks.

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Just grabbed one of each of these to try out. I usually prefer bent stems and I already love the straight stem version of these. So far I still like the tophat/slim one better than the screened, but I like having both to mess around with.
20170913_171609.jpg

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Just grabbed one of each of these to try out. I usually prefer bent stems and I already love the straight stem version of these. So far I still like the tophat/slim one better than the screened, but I like having both to mess around with.
20170913_171609.jpg

I got a slim taper one with a tophat as well, I already had a screened GonG I hadn't had much success with. Also love bent stems, I've even used the Tubo bent stem in Milaana (you gotta hold it there though since its an iso joint and doesn't seal on its own. I know I still need to post a photo of the custom rimmed RBT screens I used with mine, may be the only mesh screens that fit in these too, I will test several and see

funkyjunky

www.lamart.ch
Manufacturer
hellohello,

all good in tuboland? :)

the warmup mode is maybe for the impatient ones or those that want full vapor from the first hit, especially at lower temps. or for the ones that try to one hit stuff :)

up next is probably temp stepping, lets see.

also i will try to get rid of the need for "edit" as one of the clicks. its not really something we use regularly i guess.

let me introduce the gecko tubo evic special edition:
WZKMThB.png

for now its a gecko, maybe in the future we can have custom edging as that was @vapen00b s original idea. permanent green and poplar one up for grabs. the beech one is mine :evil:

have a good weekend!

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
hellohello,

the warmup mode is maybe for the impatient ones or those that want full vapor from the first hit, especially at lower temps. or for the ones that try to one hit stuff :)

also i will try to get rid of the need for "edit" as one of the clicks. its not really something we use regularly i guess.

WZKMThB.png

for now its a gecko, maybe in the future we can have custom edging as that was @vapen00b s original idea. permanent green and poplar one up for grabs. the beech one is mine :evil:

have a good weekend!

Haha cool! Nice design, maybe other animals can be offered too? Gecko fits the style very well though. Well done sir as always

Yeah edit seems pointless to me, just a hindrance really, would definitely be cool to set that up for a special temp step session... Always innovating! I still need to update mine lol

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
hellohello,

WZKMThB.png

have a good weekend!
Gecko looks great on there. Especially with that particular gecko design, it makes it fit really well. Is the gecko the tubo mascot? Tubo the gecko?

I'd like Tubo the black mage on there:
15372.jpg

BigJr48

hellohello,

WZKMThB.png

have a good weekend!

Gecko looks awesome; Great work!!!

MonkeyTime

hellohello,

WZKMThB.png

have a good weekend!
Damn you FJ! Had I seen this a day or two before, that green one would be headed my way with my X!

Now I'm thinking a double in green with the gecko...... Please?

RelaxedNow

I guess I didn't realize people were doing that. I always just load it and hit twice for cruise. Thanks.

I typically do the same, but when I'm sharing with others they often have an expectation of instant vapor. Warmup ensures that there's no disappointment.

BTW, I'm thinking I may go with a green Dual with the gecko engraving.

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
I'm hoping more designs become possible before the Tubo Dual gets released.

Even something simple like geometric figures or patterns would be cool. Like the tubo hexagons (pentagons? idk I'm baked and don't feel like counting) with some -hedrons or something inside of em!

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
I'm hoping more designs become possible before the Tubo Dual gets released.

Even something simple like geometric figures or patterns would be cool. Like the tubo hexagons (pentagons? idk I'm baked and don't feel like counting) with some -hedrons or something inside of em!
I would love to see a flower a life pattern on one, Laser etching is very cool thing,any design is possible, you just load the picture via the software . I myself have plans from sometimes on having a flower of life patterned log vape one day :p .
The gecko is really cool, it reminds me of an album of my favorite band :p

Oh bTW i have a TUBO X waiting for me in the mail ,sadly i must wait more before i try it ,cause i havent gotten around buying the RX300 + batteries yet..,i am not ready to cough out another 85 euro this month , it just sucks to be in a third world country :rolleyes:,except for having a wonderful nature :p.

Last edited:

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
I looked on the first page and didn’t see a price... I may have missed it. What are these things going for if you guys don’t mind me asking? Sounds incredible. When all is said and done with the things you need for it, what’s the total cost?

base unit:
the price is $150 for the complete device in plain wood, one mouthpiece (short or long-straight/bent) with screens and a stirring pick and the whip-gift. coloring, $17. (free whip gift is no longer a feature)

additional purchasable items (see picture):
water pipe adapter, 18mm: $11
extra mouth piece short/long(not pictured): $8
extra basket screen: $2
screens 5-pack: $2
samsung 30q battery: $7 (max one)

The TUBOX is 100$ ,i dont know how much is the DUAL ?
You can see what the current tubo kit includes at http://tubo.lamart.ch/

The gecko design is beautiful! I suppose the Tubo is a device one chooses for performance, but that small addition really improves the aesthetic qualities IMHO.

Do the natural wood colored Tubos have a surface treatment (like wax etc.)? A friend of mine has a laser cutter, I could take my unit to him for a unique engraving. Or just engrave it by hand myself. Once it arrives that is. I don't even have my Tubo yet, and I'm getting more and more hyped...

Top Bottom