funkyjunky

www.lamart.ch
Manufacturer
any way to crank her past 260c for pure concentrates on steel wool or something similar?
no but yes :D the temperature range is hard coded in the software. while i did set this limit myself and could easily put a higher number, i feel its hot enough. that is if the tubo is calibrated correctly. the chip will heat up very fast when going nuts like this, expect a device too hot message soon. also if calibrated more or less correctly at 260c the coils just start to glow slightly.

now, to cheat your tubo, increase the resistance by 0.002 or more at a time to make it hotter in general (shift the whole temperature range to be hotter than displayd). like this you can get to higher temperatures.

Two things: I'm confused- is this the 2 battery tubo?

a small list:

• TUBO evic: the OG model, single cell, all in one unit.
  • TUBO vtc dual: only a video has been shown until now, dual cell version (with additional switchable single cell battery compart), all in one unit.
  • TUBOx: only the heater with the cable, to be screwed on a box mod of choice (not included by me).

the heater is the same for all units, mounted in different ways.
with the TUBO vtc dual or a multicell mod and TUBOx more watts can be pushed into the heater resulting in even faster heat up, no weak battery (only at very low charges), chip stays cooler.

also we will have separate threads at one point yes.

and you better put down that beer if you want to mess with the TUBOx :p

Last edited:

little maggie

:uhoh:

I should have stayed away.
Too many recommendations in all those "which one" threads to not take notice.
Now this Oxide Black on Black unit I've dubbed K-2SO will be heading in my general direction. :rockon:

otYKLAE.jpg

Cue the Tom Petty.....
Thanks FC for showing me more cool stuff. Bunch of enablers. ;) Your all awesome.
This VAS thing does weaken, right? :uhoh:
Beautiful. But I think the only way to avoid VAS is to block access to FC.

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
:uhoh:

I should have stayed away.
Too many recommendations in all those "which one" threads to not take notice.
Now this Oxide Black on Black unit I've dubbed K-2SO will be heading in my general direction. :rockon:

otYKLAE.jpg

Cue the Tom Petty.....
Thanks FC for showing me more cool stuff. Bunch of enablers. ;) Your all awesome.
This VAS thing does weaken, right? :uhoh:
I wouldn't of thought black on black would look that good.

SloJimFizz

Unknown Member
I wouldn't of thought black on black would look that good.
Looks good and I like the stealth it adds.
All black Solo, Air, Boundless CF, now the Tubo will match the family.
Bent stem, short stem and 14mm Gong to start with.
What other stems work, that Amber one posted earlier looks awesome, and a good length. I'd love a black glass one like that and a wood one would kick big ass too.

Gray Area

What other stems work, that Amber one posted earlier looks awesome, and a good length. I'd love a black glass one like that and a wood one would kick big ass too.

I use a short RBC stem. I think the amber one is RBT too, but the longer length (and coloured of course)...

Pustupillo

The Don_Key
Hi guys, some days ago i ordered my Tubo!!! :clap::rockon: My first portable vape. CANT wait to have it in my hands, so ill finally be able to vape when im not at home. And i have an important question for you (maybe is a stupid one): WHERE DO I PUT MY HERB? :rant::rofl: OK in the basket BUT where do i need to place it? Will some little pieces of herb fall into the heater? Can someone please explain me how this thing work?

Thank you!

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Hi guys, some days ago i ordered my Tubo!!! :clap::rockon: My first portable vape. CANT wait to have it in my hands, so ill finally be able to vape when im not at home. And i have an important question for you (maybe is a stupid one): WHERE DO I PUT MY HERB? :rant::rofl: OK in the basket BUT where do i need to place it? Will some little pieces of herb fall into the heater? Can someone please explain me how this thing work?

Thank you!
Hopefully @MonkeyTime doesn't mind me re-posting his image.

On the bottom stem:
You take off the rimmed screen/tophat, load it in the stem, put the screen back on, done. There is a flat screen inside and it should be sandwiched in between them.

zIAceyc.jpg

SloJimFizz

Unknown Member
Passing the time till my new precious arrives.
Quick question. I have the bigger ELB's I use in my CF. The little caps/tops for those, do they work as the top hat part for Tubo stems?

duff

Well worn
FWIW, I push the rimless bowl screen to the bottom of the glass and don't use a top hat so the material is flush with the end of the stem right up against the heater screen.

I've never had a problem with the material dropping onto the heater. Some flakes will drop but can be easily swept away with a brush. I use an S&B type brush.

SloJimFizz

Unknown Member
I will try that. Rimless, for her pleasure.
So @duff Your pic of the bowl, the screen goes on top of that keeping it from the heater, or is the screen under the load keeping it from your mouth. edit: Never mind, saw you answered that.
I will be receiving a rimless screen, right? :uhoh:

Alright, no more newb questions from me till it's actually in my clutches. :lol:

Last edited:

duff

Well worn
the screen under the load keeping it from going in your mouth
This.

There is nothing else involved. The material is touching the screen above the heater. I may be in the minority with this method.

I vacuum it into the stem, brush off the excess and slide it in. Material is flush with the end.

In the previous pic of the stem, you can see how it dries up and compresses.

I use the same setup for the Milaana.
Rt5NdYQ.jpg

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Passing the time till my new precious arrives.
Quick question. I have the bigger ELB's I use in my CF. The little caps/tops for those, do they work as the top hat part for Tubo stems?

Also, you can just fill ELBs to use in Tubo as well, just like a capsule. I also prefer an open basket close to the edge though, more efficient with heat and load size in my experience

little maggie

Thanks for the amazingly fast response.
So these ones do the trick holding the load from going on the heater.
Are there any type of elb to pre load other than the glass top hats that are out of stock at 420edc?
You don't need glass top hats or elbs whatever they are. The tubo uses screens that fit an 18mm stem. I strongly recommend you check out Ddave's website. He sells both the rimless and the rimmed screens that fit the tubo stems perfectly and you don't have to buy the flat screens which I haven't found much use for. He also sells the stems I use most with the whip or water in a preload pack that has both the inner screen and the rimmed one for the outside. He has a thread if you have any questions.
Or check out the preload packs or the page with the rimmed and rimless screens:
https://www.ddavemods.com/store/c7/Tubo_Evic.html

https://www.ddavemods.com/store/c5/Accessories:_Other_Mod_Pieces_and_Refill_Kits.html
(the 18mm pieces will fit the stems that came with the tubo)

Last edited:

Gray Area

Don't know if I'm quite getting what you ask, but I have new HG2 batteries, charge them externally in a nitecore d2 to 4.2 v and they always show 98% when I put them in the tubo...

In fact all my batteries (5 in rotation) show 98% when inserted. Occasionally 99% but not often. Probably just some calibration thingy going on in the evic.

The batteries take ages to charge fully even in the external charger.

Feel free to completely ignore this post if it had no relevance whatsoever to your Q :tup:

In a side note the tubo will officially become my daily driver from today onwards. Have been using it about 50/50 with my log at home (with the odd supreme session in there here and there - but they aren't to be taken lightly ;) ), but due to house renovation stuff going on I've had to pack away my nano and glass.
There'll be nowhere to have/use them away from my kids prying eyes :o for a while, so I'll be portable only for the foreseeable future...

Thank god i got my Tubo :nod: and roll on the Tubo vtc dual :brow: is all I can say.

Peas
:peace:

Support@lamart

Company Representative (Lamart Tubo)
Company Rep
I managed to brick my Tubo yesterday. I haven’t read any other posts referring to it, and it was a new one to FJ , so apologies for any duplication..

I was trying to install the update, and the device was being recognised, but the update failing. Eventually it went completely dead, with error messages both from the updater and Windows (which I won’t bore you with) and not even an unrecognised device in device manager.

FJ suggested a few fixes, and I tried a load of options.. I’m not completely adverse to troubleshooting. But it was dead as a dodo.. Anyhow, after more support from FJ (more moral than technical by this stage tbh!), the kraken has awakened!

I tried connecting it to another computer.. My suspicion is that the firmware and drivers both went into limbo on the 1st PC.. Trying on another device is one way round that – reinstalling evic drivers on the PC might be another route.

One for the knowledge base – It’s more of an Evic problem than a Tubo problem by the looks of it, but felt I owed it to the community to document it.. thanks @funkyjunky !

Last edited:

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
I managed to brick my Tubo yesterday. I haven’t read any other posts referring to it, and it was a new one to FJ , so apologies for any duplication..

I was trying to install the update, and the device was being recognised, but the update failing. Eventually it went completely dead, with error messages both from the updater and Windows (which I won’t bore you with) and not even an unrecognised device in device manager.

FJ suggested a few fixes, and I tried a load of options.. I’m not completely adverse to troubleshooting. But it was dead as a dodo.. Anyhow, after more support from FJ (more moral than technical by this stage tbh!), the kraken has awakened!

I tried connecting it to another computer.. My suspicion is that the firmware and drivers both went into limbo on the 1st PC.. Trying on another device is one way round that – reinstalling evic drivers on the PC might be another route.

One for the knowledge base – It’s more of an Evic problem than a Tubo problem by the looks of it, but felt I owed it to the community to document it.. thanks @funkyjunky !
That happened once to me too, reason was that installation of the software failed because of bad unarchiving of the installation file, and after that tubo played dead for a while, anyway after flashing and re-installing again it went back to life :).

Top Bottom