cannabis.pro

aka 420EDC
Accessory Maker
Why would they need changing?? :huh: I only ask as I've had my eye on them myself, so wondered what you had in mind..?

The beauty with our glass is that it is produced in small batches using the best materials we can gather to build from. The current glass is geared for the RBT Milaana. The goal in this process is to find a solution optimized for the Tubo, maybe smaller TopHats or longer. We'd also like a 14mm reducer for both the Milaana and Tubo for those looking to microdose.

We'll see what else we come up with once the Tubo Evic arrives here!

Stay tuned, it's likely going to be several weeks before we restock 420EDC with glass and we may need to put together some beta test parts for the Tubo Evic specific solutions we come up with.

duff

Well worn
Awesome news about the Tubo tinkering @cannabis.pro!

@Vape Dr. has a nice vid through water:
But as @muunch stated, any of these super wide open vapes will be a challenge to really "milk" glass without any sort of additional restriction.

Here is me at 390 just now.
Monster hit.
aRaluRT.gif

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Yeah I also settle in on 380 going through water with open RBT basket screen at tip of joint, can often kill it in to hits nevertheless with tasty clouds and dark extraction, plenty of clouds though yeah not necessarily "milk" bc you inhale it, depends on the piece I suppose and as mentioned restriction ofcourse. StickyBricks do it well I think, and these are all capable, but it usually clears as quick as it occurs...

Last edited:

luke00978

Thanks everyone for your quick replies! Tubo looks like it does plenty fine through water, and I own a hydrobrick so when I want to truely white wall a piece I can. Struggling not to buy the tubo whilst waiting for the dual to be released. :rofl:

i find the tubo can white wall my d020 easily, just nudge the temp up to compensate for the fast unrestricted draw

RelaxedNow

Yep over 240 risks combustion only done it once and my mate did on his very 1st use but he has a special tallent for making any Vape combust

I believe 240C is generally considered to be within the temperature range at which weed combusts. Therefore, I suppose it'd be difficult to avoid combustion with ANY vaporizer at that temp, if it is reading the temperature correctly. Of course, even then, who really knows what the temperature is at the material itself, right?

luke00978

I believe ~240C is generally considered to be within the temperature range at which weed combusts.

I suppose it'd be difficult to avoid combustion with ANY vaporizer at that temp, if it is reading the temperature correctly. Of course, even then, who really knows what the temperature is at the material itself, right?

thats the thing when its a convection vape you need to keep the heater hot to keep up with a fast draw it doesn’t mean the bud is ever going to reach 240. unless you slow your draw mid hit

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
I haven't come close to combustion. Riskiest I got was 480f and pulling full force thru a bubbler but had no issues aside from the massive nap that followed that session.

I since adjusted my resistance and my tubo runs hotter now. Just imagining going over 400f hurts my throat now

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
I believe 240C is generally considered to be within the temperature range at which weed combusts. Therefore, I suppose it'd be difficult to avoid combustion with ANY vaporizer at that temp, if it is reading the temperature correctly. Of course, even then, who really knows what the temperature is at the material itself, right?
I have an idea on how that can be found. The capacity of a lung goes up to 6 liters
"Inspiratory reserve volume (amount you can take in if you breath in all you can) is 3100ml
tital volume (air you move during normal ventlation) is about 500ml
expiratory reserve volume (amount of air you can forceably exhale) is about 1200ml
and residual volume (air that stays in the lungs) is about 1200ml
RV (3000) + TV (500) + ERV (1200) + RV (1200) = about 6000ml, or 6 liters. "
1)Here we got mineral water in big 12 litre and 6-7 litre bottles. So we are doing bucket bong,using the 12 litre as the bucket ..
2)Sacrifice two screens,one cap and one for the bowl by puncturing them in the middle .Insert a thermal probe trough the hole directly into the herb, most of the cheap electric mmultimeters have that shit.
3)Load it ,set it and pull up to simulate draw,cause for sure i dont advise anyone on breathing around that cable.
4) Record values under different conditions :).
To simulate the draw,alternatively u can use a faucet aspirator ,a car vaccum cleaner or a household one,it would be best if has has power control.

Last edited:

Gray Area

After having my Tubo a week, and being able to grab a couple of extra batteries from a local e-cig shop (they had Samsung 25R's), Ive had a chance to really put it through its paces :tup:

Have to admit that I'm so impressed :clap:I've asked FJ to stick me straight back on the list for a dual battery ver...

Using cruise and on demand about equally, love both options :rockon:
Completely unrestricted air flow is great, sips or rips no problem :bowdown:
Abv is very evenly finished and looks identical to abv from my log :nod:

I got the bare poplar and I buttered it up with a bit of eds bomb ass butter I have, and while it hasn't changed the look/colour, it's given the wood a lovely smooth feel... so I'll be doing that on a regular basis to protect tithe wood.

My only (non) problem is that I'm not really sure how to hold it yet (when using on demand mode). I find the fire button being at the bottom a little awkward, so I'm doing "left hand with thumb" or "right hand with ring finger" at the moment :hmm:

Tbh I would prefer the heater side flipped, even if it was in the same position (so it would look like you'd just flipped it upside down) and it had to be stood at an angle... but I guess that would mean the wires from the 510 connection would need to run down the side of the heater tube to get to the coils at the bottom.
I also prefer the look of the open tubes on the underside, to the screen covered ones on later models :nod:

Anyway just wanted to rave a bit about this thing it's so good :love:

Peas
:peace:

leveltree

never wanted to beat that one ;)
Hey people, whilst waiting for my tubo to arrive every day I wanted to share this:
Mainly because of the name "Tubophilia" but I also kinda liked it^^
(unluckily my simple glass vape broke yesterday so I'm even more eager for it to arrive :D)

Edit:
I just had to google around what Tubophilia had been before the Tubo gave it a right to be a thing: Only things I found were the love of HiFi-tubes and one occasion where it was used with this picture :D

https://imgur.com/a/WVgDi

Last edited:
Top Bottom