funkyjunky

www.lamart.ch
Manufacturer
heyhey!

Also those whips, damn :drool: are those all available?
thanks! nooo, they are the latest ones that were sent out. dont worry, the new ones will be of the same standard, i have yet to see one that i dont like :)
Thanks for the picture. What does it do? Does it hold the evic?
But what is it a container for?
i have made some boxes for abv only, there is one visible in the video on page 2.

then @vapen00b asked if it was possible to have two compartements, one for abv and one for fresh. while drawing some ideas i thought it would be cool to have a smaller compartement for abv and a bigger compartement where a short mouth piece or wpa could eventually fit with some fresh and maybe the pick.

long story short: one side abv, the other for what ever fits.

the box is not 100% air tight but does a great job at keeping the smell inside. i need to really focus to smell something from the outside.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
But what is it a container for?

Just whatever fits, primarily the whip I think, and other accessories if you want too

Edit: oh I didnt realize it was for avb! Neat

Ah @funkyjunky yes they are all so beautiful!!! Well I might like that one with those colors more than the ones I suggested in our message. I guess I'll leave it to you and your SO's expert opinions, clearly can't go wrong ;)

Last edited:

little maggie

Given the shipping I am going to try to get everything that comes with the tubic because I will want it eventually. Probably not the box because I don't save ABV.
I wonder which will arrive sooner- this or the zion.
I really may need to stop coming to FC. My budget is more limited this year and The vapes that I end up tempted to buy don't end up at most of the stores. I've tried to tame my VAS but I think when I come here I'm like an alcoholic at a bar.

Lookatmeglow

I seem to have a bad case of VAS
Nosy. What colors did you end up with. I am having trouble deciding.

Well, I think I can let the cat out of the bag seeing as everyone has seen the one I bought. I went with purple shell and black evic. I decided to get a matching kombobox and whip with it just for solidarity. I'm thinking the first thing I will try is the wpa with it. Keep the whip nice and pretty for as long as possible too.

jim-bob

I received my beech/white tubo today, and first impressions are that IT FUCKING RIPS.

I just ran a bowl of delicious sun grown Grape Ape through it, starting at 380F and ending at 420F.
I started off with a little bit of herb tightly tamped in the stem, fired it up and lightly inhaled at 380F, and.. was kinda underwhelmed. Scratched my head a little, tapped it back out, and then filled the stem with herb, no tamp at all. Put the long stem back in, gave it a fairly vigorous inhale, and it rewarded me with a really tasty and highly visible cloud of vapor. Then it did it again. And again. Took out the stem, gave it a stir with the cool little stirry-stick-thingy, raised the temp to 400F, and did another three hits. Repeated the cycle for another 3 hits at 420F, and then tapped out very evenly extracted ABV. Battery dropped from 96% to 67% over this bowl.

I ordered pretty much everything I was allowed to, so I have a long stem, short stem, and GonG adapter, along with the whip (and I got some extra screens because extra screens). All the glass looks nicely made and mates with other 18mm stuff just fine. The wooden case for this guy is so much nicer than I was expecting, in fact presentation on all levels is Really Fucking Nice. The entire package shipped in the newly-repurposed box the mod originally came in, but other than that everything feels like it belongs together. It comes with actual printed instructions, even!

I don't yet know how this device holds up in the long term, but if it's reliable i kinda think it might be the one i start recommending to people.

Full disclosure: I've been talking to the creator on FC chat for like two years or something and think he's a pretty good dude. That said, I paid for this and I'm enough of a dick that if I didn't like something about it I'd have no problem saying so.

Jim-bob sez check it out.

Lookatmeglow

I seem to have a bad case of VAS
GYluAqn.png

Here is the picture of mine that @funkyjunky sent to me. I went with purple because it is my SO's favorite color, and well I really liked the color purple that was shown on I think page 3.

@jim-bob I concur with your sentiment. I have not had the pleasure of corresponding with the creator for quite that long, and haven't used the device itself, but if it performs like I think it will perform, I may have found a unit that could potentially dethrone a couple of my more used daily drivers.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
GYluAqn.png

Here is the picture of mine that @funkyjunky sent to me. I went with purple because it is my SO's favorite color, and well I really liked the color purple that was shown on I think page 3.

Yup that's the one that had me totally second-guessing my Marine Blue leanings after we saw a unit that color before... Went with that for now, but plenty of time before its made so be sure to share plenty of photos yourself in case I do decide to change! :whip:
The whip colors look great too, looking forward to your thoughts bud

Oh right duh, picture! I haven't taken any, but this is the one @funkyjunky sent me right before my order went out:
5YRu5UF.png

I went with the straight beech because I felt like the stained wood might be weird, but that purple tubo looks killer! Enjoy it.

Ah nice your whip is awesome too dude! Also was tempted by plain wood (Beech in particular, which the stirrer is made out of so I'll still get a little piece of it) since I have a lot of wood vapes now, but that led me to go stained since most of my vapes are more neutral natural colors. Fun to get colorful for what seems like a mobile desktop, and the marine blue even lets you see the grain through it @little maggie as others do too I'm sure.

This threads starting to blow up!
(Can probably move to released since orders are shipping, but maybe still early so it helps to taper demand here?)

little maggie

Oh right duh, picture! I haven't taken any, but this is the one @funkyjunky sent me right before my order went out:
5YRu5UF.png

I went with the straight beech because I felt like the stained wood might be weird, but that purple tubo looks killer! Enjoy it.
Thanks for posting. These 2 pictures helped me decide. I sent in my order and waiting for my invoice. :)

Last edited:

little maggie

Damn! Now that I saw purple, my gf might want to purchase.
I have a lot of wood vapes but I decided that I like wood so I'm getting the color on the inside with a wood shell. That is different than the shell colors.
This may be a repeat but here are the shell colors: She might like a different one of these other than the purple. They all seem absolutely stunning though.
PzqB6EF.png

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Damn! Now that I saw purple, my gf might want to purchase.
I'd be more sad about rainbow not being an option if I hadn't fallen in love with that purple one. I'm 100% in for a purple one with a box and that amazing whip. Love the whip and love the box and damn it now I'm ordering another vape I don't need...
Rofl.. Mates .. I ordered one yesteday for my GF. and she wanted Rainbow ,but she went purple cause rainbow wasnt an option... I guess purple is the new pink.
Anyway now the wait begins,it should be ready within a month ! :peace:

Last edited:

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Looks like there is a good consensus about the Tubo; it works like a beast!

Trying to refrain my VAS...again....
(I can't miss this one...yes, you can...but it seems to work very well....you already own a lot of well working vapes........I want it!........................ that's what happen in my brain........)

little maggie

Looks like there is a good consensus about the Tubo; it works like a beast!

Trying to refrain my VAS...again....
(I can't miss this one...yes, you can...but it seems to work very well....you already own a lot of well working vapes........I want it!........................ that's what happen in my brain........)
I went through that. As you can see, VAS won. I'm convinced myself it was ok because I just sent 4 vapes to Vitolo. Of course the reason for that was to downgrade- not to make room for more vapes.

Top Bottom