Prolusio

Shipping cost must be expensive

I guess it depends where you are and what you order! But for me the costs have not been any higher than buying vapes in the USA. My most recent order just arrived a few days ago, shipped very fast and did not get held up by Canadian customs at all. :D

Got some extra yarn wrapped whips with cork water pipe adapters. One of them is super long to reach the couch. I also received a lovely base; hand painted by the artist who creates the whips :whoa:. It has half moon pieces that swivel to help prevent your glass from tipping over.

And a Flam, which works really well for me and is quite fun to use! :)
TxK5y1v.jpg

E2Gu60M.jpg

I've been putting my Tubo into the base as well. Haven't quite figured out the best way to do it yet.. But I seem to be determined to send my Tubo flying across the room; so I'm hoping the base will hold it enough to only have the stem pop out next time. Let go of the whip, then stand up.. It's not that hard Prolusio :doh:
giphy.gif

BigJr48

I guess it depends where you are and what you order! But for me the costs have not been any higher than buying vapes in the USA. My most recent order just arrived a few days ago, shipped very fast and did not get held up by Canadian customs at all. :D

Got some extra yarn wrapped whips with cork water pipe adapters. One of them is super long to reach the couch. I also received a lovely base; hand painted by the artist who creates the whips :whoa:. It has half moon pieces that swivel to help prevent your glass from tipping over.

TxK5y1v.jpg

E2Gu60M.jpg

I've been putting my Tubo into the base as well. Haven't quite figured out the best way to do it yet.. But I seem to be determined to send my Tubo flying across the room; so I'm hoping the base will hold it enough to only have the stem pop out next time. Let go of the whip, then stand up.. It's not that hard Prolusio :doh:
giphy.gif

That's some beautiful artwork!!! I want something quite similar, is there a webpage so that I can choose the color of my unit along with accessories?

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
That's some beautiful artwork!!! I want something quite similar, is there a webpage so that I can choose the color of my unit along with accessories?

Nope not yet, all the info is in this thread so just read through and you should see all the various options. Shipping to US is plenty cheap, especially without tracking, it just might take a while (over a month in my case out in Cali)

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
Worth every bit of the wait. I'd recommend stocking on accessories etc your first go-round though.

I will also gather based on my own experience and the posted experience of others here that the fastest shipping method to US seems to be priority, un-tracked.

I wouldn't waste your money on the tracking anyway. It's useless... Detrimental, if anything actually...

little maggie

I love these. How did you even know the base and cork adapters were an option? I bought more accessories and a couple of extra whips but didn't think of getting a long one. I',m jealous. Maybe his partner can post a list of their art accessories.

TxK5y1v.jpg

E2Gu60M.jpg

giphy.gif

Prolusio

I love these. How did you even know the base and cork adapters were an option?

When I contacted @funkyjunky for a Flam I mentioned how impressed I was with his setup in the promo video and how I planned on trying to make my own. He was kind enough to save me the trouble by giving me a sneak peek at this whip/base/cork adapter he had already made up for his store launch! (Super lucky, came with my Flam :D)

I actually received this all a while ago. I just hesitated to post it because I thought it might lead to a flood of PM's requesting one:p. I'm sure Funky is working hard on getting his website up so we can see what he's been creating so diligently.. so I didn't want to add any more potential work.. But I couldn't resist sharing :haw:

I guess I should say "they've been creating so diligently", since the Artist clearly worked so hard on painting/wrapping!:nod::clap::tup:

MoltenTiger

Are the length of joints on this US dimension (22mm IIRC)? I know they are 18mm diameter.
typically glass joints are 22-26 mm in length, as long as it is an 18mm fitting (18.8, 18 or 19 are all the same taper) they should all be interchangeable, although some joints might stick out or sink in if there's length difference. It shouldn't be by enough to matter though

funkyjunky

www.lamart.ch
Manufacturer
Are the length of joints on this US dimension (22mm IIRC)? I know they are 18mm diameter.
the ground part is a 22mm if im not mistaken but the depth of the joint until the heater screen is more, takes 26mm joints as well.
Worth every bit of the wait. I'd recommend stocking on accessories etc your first go-round though.

I will also gather based on my own experience and the posted experience of others here that the fastest shipping method to US seems to be priority, un-tracked.

I wouldn't waste your money on the tracking anyway. It's useless... Detrimental, if anything actually...
so far this is correct, untracked priority shipping is fastest.
the advantage of tracking is that in case it takes the wrong worm hole we can start an enquiry at the post office. this has happened one time and the enquiry has not done anything but unnecessary waste of paper. the package has shown up as nothing had happened 3 or 4 weeks late.

thanks @Prolusio for thinking about me. everything i send out/write/pictures can be shared of course :)
the artist is proud to see her creations well received. stay tuned for some other patterns.

some updates:
i am building orders. thanks for all of them. the current batch is full which means the wait time increases to about 5-6 weeks. i am still accepting orders :)

the shop needs some finishing moves and has no tubos in stock...people buying them faster than i can build :argh:
:rofl:thanks much!
i might launch it for the accessories early, letme think about it.

will show a teaser for the dual battery version soon. i think it is completed. dont have the capacity to take orders right now, bear with me a little longer.

first wave of ac adapters are almost ready, need another part from the laser cutter.

510 cable tubo heater has gone through personal beta testing. cool concept! now to make it all nice and neat.
Xk0F0V2.jpg

M172RQK.jpg

have a nice sunday :wave:

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
the ground part is a 22mm if im not mistaken but the depth of the joint until the heater screen is more, takes 26mm joints as well.

the advantage of tracking is that in case it takes the wrong worm hole we can start an enquiry at the post office. this has happened one time and the enquiry has not done anything but unnecessary waste of paper. the package has shown up as nothing had happened 3 or 4 weeks late.

thanks @Prolusio for thinking about me. everything i send out/write/pictures can be shared of course :)
the artist is proud to see her creations well received. stay tuned for some other patterns.

some updates:
i am building orders. thanks for all of them. the current batch is full which means the wait time increases to about 5-6 weeks. i am still accepting orders :)

the shop needs some finishing moves and has no tubos in stock...people buying them faster than i can build :argh:

will show a teaser for the dual battery version soon. i think it is completed. dont have the capacity to take orders right now, bear with me a little longer.

first wave of ac adapters are almost ready, need another part from the laser cutter.

510 cable tubo heater has gone through personal beta testing. cool concept! now to make it all nice and neat.
Xk0F0V2.jpg

M172RQK.jpg

Great updates FJ !New art stuff looks great,also I am really diggin the new 510 concept (separate chamber ) ! Are those audio cables :D ?
It is great so many peeps are gettin tubos,cant wait to see a great wave of positive reviews :) !
Do you think that the tubo software can be ran on those 4 battery mods.
http://www.wismec.com/product/reuleaux-rx300/ Can be found for 40$

http://www.ijoycig.com/product/item-303.html 35$

?

Last edited:

little maggie

Please ask your partner to start working on bases. I think there are going to be lots of orders for them. One from me for sure.

And can someone explain what this cable device is and what it's for?

some updates:

Xk0F0V2.jpg

M172RQK.jpg

funkyjunky

www.lamart.ch
Manufacturer
And can someone explain what this cable device is and what it's for?
it is basically the tubo heater side and the side with the display/battery taken apart with a cable between them. cable can be unscrewed and another box mod can be used, here a two battery one (cuboid). it will be sold wihout the box mod, just the heater with the cable. hopefully nicer looking.

just to clarify: this is not the tubo vtc dual, the two battery model i have been working on.

matches the AC power supply style (having just the heater like with the dual batt model would be great with that if possible I think)
i think i understand, because i already am working on this shortcut solution :). but it will need a box mod somewhere between to have the full function of the tuho heater. this is for another day...

thanks all, motivates me to get the shop rolling :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom