StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
ha! @stickstones thank you so much for showing it around at champs show, thats a scenario i couldnt even have dreamed of! actually i dont know what to say!:tup: honored to have @BuzzDanklin chim in. im honored in general that ppl take an interest!! the pics look like a lot of fun!

haha nice! unfortunately i dont feel confident enough making the lines exact where the colors meet. since im working with watery acrylic paint its hard to make sharp lines, the color soaks into the wood a bit.

i have received some great orders and had much fun building and coloring them! thanks very much!
h4N9eHx.png

and thanks to @vapen00b and his inputs i also drew up a new style of container box. the kombobox (english: combobox)!
also starring a wild appearing whip.
y7fBvEA.png

the whips are hand wrapped by my SO and will be an optional accessory soon. a little price correction (up) for the base kit is around the corner as well.
im about to set up a shop for tubos,accessories,whips,boxes and probably more. but first ill chill a bit :)

vape on!
I'd be more sad about rainbow not being an option if I hadn't fallen in love with that purple one. I'm 100% in for a purple one with a box and that amazing whip. Love the whip and love the box and damn it now I'm ordering another vape I don't need...

stickstones

Vapor concierge
So I got my big box of vapes delivered yesterday from the Champs show. It was a tough four days without the collection. I'm talking about a fuck-ton of killer vapes! What's the only one I used all night last night? You guessed it...this time without the fanny pack! He's making these by hand in small batches, so get one while you can!

Lookatmeglow

I seem to have a bad case of VAS
You should rock the fanny pack more often. It is a perfect purse for men who don't want to carry a bag.

I'm glad I was able to order one. Hoping it can deliver the lsv type hits in a portable that I have been looking for.

little maggie

So I got my big box of vapes delivered yesterday from the Champs show. It was a tough four days without the collection. I'm talking about a fuck-ton of killer vapes! What's the only one I used all night last night? You guessed it...this time without the fanny pack! He's making these by hand in small batches, so get one while you can!
How do I order one? I sent a message but got no response.

vapen00b

Many vapes & accessories. Always happy to help
How do I order one? I sent a message but got no response.
Did you PM @funkyjunky ?
He will get back to you for sure. Might take a day. This guy has finished at least two great things recently- he deserves a short rest. ;)
Could help you out with an email address, if you'd PM me. Not sure, if it's cool to post publicly.
:peace:

little maggie

Thanks. I pmed him Wednesday. I guess that's not enough time if he's working on making these. I really thought I had managed my VAS with my future vapes: zion. ed's log and the Alan and Ryan log. If people keep improving on vapes like this I may never get ahead of it. At least I have a box ready to take to UPS for Vitolo and more to come. It just seems easier to send the ones I don't like and don't use to him instead of going through the process of selling. Right now I mainly use the vapcap, milaana and vapor brothers with the EQ as backup. Getting rid of everything else.
Except logs.

little maggie

Before I made a full commitment I have a question for current owners. How simple is this to use? I know that people talk about a "learning curve" on my favorite vapes that, not caring about precision I have not experienced. The only vape I couldn't master was the vapman. Still I prefer simpler over high tech.
And what is the whip? I can't tell from the pictures.

Last edited:

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Eazy peazy. Set the temp, push the button, wait a couple seconds until it overshoots and start your hit. I like to go nice and slow to let the heater soak a little and once I feel it start to heat up I huff on it as hard as I can (it's an open air path!). I have very few vapes that can keep up with the big fast draws like this one can. One in a while it goes a little wonky with the programming and I just pull the battery out and put it back in for a reset and I'm back in action. But yeah, there's nothing to it...just how I like it!

I took it to a buddy's last night and he had no problem at all. I even turned it down for him since I'm such a high temp guy. He hacked up a lung like he always does with a good hit.

funkyjunky

www.lamart.ch
Manufacturer
the whip is a 40cm long high temperature food grade silicone tubing, that gets hand wrapped carefully with selected yarns and with a borosilicate glass as a mouth piece. it cools down the vapor a lot.
it was a surprise gift for early interest. the wrapping will be at a cost soooon ;)

the learning curve question would be bettered answered by someone else i guess.
edit:nice,see above.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
the whip is a 40cm long high temperature food grade silicone tubing, that gets hand wrapped carefully with selected yarns and with a borosilicate glass as a mouth piece. it cools down the vapor a lot.
it was a surprise gift for early interest. the wrapping will be at a cost soooon ;)

the learning curve question would be bettered answered by someone else i guess.
edit:nice,see above.

Damn so to get the full full kit at the best best price I really need to get an order in before things change huh? Best to just PM or email? Hard to resist this!

So you can't clean the whip since it's sewn in? Not a big deal since the most annoying part to clean is the outside that has dust and stuff sticking to it, and the cove completely solved that while looking great doing it

Shit Snacks

I put an order request in for the full kit when the next batch is completed. Thanks everyone for the help. I'm glad it works with water because no matter how low you can set the temperature I usually need that extra way to increase mildness.

Just PM or email? Thats still only $150 right? Seems like a total steal getting in early

subway13029

yeah my man @stickstones let me try this little dude out and this thing is sweet man..i didnt even realize how big and tasty of a hit i had until i blew it out and was amazed..best of all is it seemed as though i could just go to town huffing on it and not worry about combustion as i have with out mod and coil type vaporizers..im super impressed..

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Messaged trough the forum system yesteday,still no reply. What is the e-mail of the manufacturer ?
That purple one looks amazing :D. Also would like to see a rainbow colored one :)) !

Abysmal Vapor,
Reactions: funkyjunky

funkyjunky

www.lamart.ch
Manufacturer
heyheyhey!

thanks so much for the interest and good words!

i wanted to add this image to my last post, but here goes:
t4FScbc.png

unfortunately i have to draw the line here for the free whips! well, not completely, i will still supply a plain short whip (which looks not so great but is completely functional) and have the wrapping at a $17 cost.
edit: sry for confusion, the ones that have received the pricing and might commit to an order still have the whip gift!

Damn so to get the full full kit at the best best price I really need to get an order in before things change huh? Best to just PM or email? Hard to resist this!

So you can't clean the whip since it's sewn in? Not a big deal since the most annoying part to clean is the outside that has dust and stuff sticking to it, and the cove completely solved that while looking great doing it

sorry for letting you hanging there! for you and others pm is fine or send me an email at tubo@oazo.ch

and the whip can be cleaned somehow. i like rinsing it with really hot water from tap, easily done with the mouth piece attached. the whips dont last forever, id say up to a year with daily use.

Just PM or email? Thats still only $150 right? Seems like a total steal getting in early
the base kit is now priced at $150, this includes the unit in plain wood, one mouth piece of choice, screens, stirring pick and usb charger. it will go up once the shop is in place.

concerning the kombobox: its available as well and is $16 (+$4 coloring). i'll go and cut more, need to cut more shells too!

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

heyheyhey!

thanks so much for the interest and good words!

i wanted to add this image to my last post, but here goes:
t4FScbc.png

unfortunately i have to draw the line here for the free whips! well, not completely, i will still supply a plain short whip (which looks not so great but is completely functional) and have the wrapping at a $17 cost.

sorry for letting you hanging there! for you and others pm is fine or send me and email at tubo@oazo.ch

and the whip can be cleaned somehow. i like rinsing it with really hot water from tap, easily done with the mouth piece attached. the whips dont last forever, id say up to a year with daily use.

the base kit is now priced at $150, this includes the unit in plain wood, one mouth piece of choice, screens, stirring pick and usb charger. it will go up once the shop is in place.

concerning the kombobox: its available as well and is $16 (+$4 coloring). i'll go and cut more, need to cut more shells too!

No worries, you're doing great! Patience is a vapor virtue, some can't hack it, but others have gotten quite zen the longer they're here...

Anyway yeah I just replied to you, but this post answered some of my questions. I'll probably hold off on the kombobox for now, but may come back to order one from you in the future bc I dig it's craftiness and functionality... Maybe we'll see when my Tubo Evic is ready!

Also those whips, damn :drool: are those all available? Forget what I said in my message, that one on the bottom with the dark (blue? purple?), cyan and orange might be perfect for me with the marine blue Tubo if possible... Though I do love them all and in sure there are endless stunning combinations!

This is a great deal and I am excited to get in, even after the free whips bonus the price is so low and reasonable for the unit and all the accessories too. Love all these small FC vape maker operations, best of the best and almost no one knows they exist beyond us :ninja:

Top Bottom