RelaxedNow

I'm sure that cooler works, but did it have to be that shape? I heard a lot of comments about my old NO2 (my first vaporizer, btw), and this reminds me of it.

I will have to order one of theee coolers sooner or later though. I love using the whip, except that I find it sometimes gets in the way when I want to set the Tubo down. Maybe this would be a better alternative for me, assuming it cools as well as the whip. Or, maybe I should try a shorter whip.

It's all so complicated. :rofl:Maybe I should go to bed.

vapen00b

Many vapes & accessories. Always happy to help
What is that lil storage box??? I like it! When will the next batch be ready to be sent out @funkyjunky . (Patiently waiting :goon:) hahah
It's a stash box. I have a beautiful one in orange matching my tubo. Read back some pages, if you like. Posted some pics!

Still honeymooning with the Zi- but will bust out the cruise ship soon again. What a fleet. Get both if you can. They're the most stunning regulated portables one can get. Premium in every aspect!

:peace:

sickmanfraud

It's a stash box. I have a beautiful one in orange matching my tubo. Read back some pages, if you like. Posted some pics!

Still honeymooning with the Zi- but will bust out the cruise ship soon again. What a fleet. Get both if you can. They're the most stunning regulated portables one can get. Premium in every aspect!

:peace:

With the explanation that price wise the Zion is twice as premium as the Tubo.

@Vapenvy now that you have yours while mine is in the black hole we call the post office I have vape envy.

duff

Well worn
Have I mentioned how much I love my Tubo?

I have... nevermind then.
mPkPLDi.jpg

Zow237

I have an issue with my post office waiting for my Mvt from ppn so I can only imagine how long I'll have to wait when funky ships mine :( and my France tracking says my package is at the post office. Went there and they didn't do shit haha

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
:D Hey Guys ! I was wondering if any of you is getting nice visible vapor at 150C (302F)? Last few days i have a sore throat,due to some nasty flue i catched from my gf and first i was doing 175-180C session and i felt damage, so i went on the lowest setting possible 150 C and realised that i am still gettin nice clouds and less irritation + amazing energetic high .(used the cap method,still havent tried with full bowl,maybe when i get better :) !

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Here are few rips at 160 C in cruise mode after a minute of preheat,with my last pinch of herb loaded in the cap around 0.1 ,i will be going on break for a few days,cause i will be having some fun time with my dentist and also hopefully my throat will fully heal ,so i can take monster rips again.
8.gif

Zow237

Here are few rips at 160 C in cruise mode after a minute of preheat,with my last pinch of herb loaded in the cap around 0.1 ,i will be going on break for a few days,cause i will be having some fun time with my dentist and also hopefully my throat will fully heal ,so i can take monster rips again.
8.gif
Great to see this being milked at such a low temp :)
Sorry for back to posts my bad

Last edited:

leveltree

never wanted to beat that one ;)
Hello guys and girls,
I read on FC before a couple of times but after pulling through this thread had to register :D
Was hooked on page 3 on this beautiful thing but wanted to know everything...

As I am only able to acquire one vape for the next years, would you with experience say, that I'd make the right choice with this?

Thanks for the reviews so far, I'm hooked to get a good cruise soon ;)

vapen00b

Many vapes & accessories. Always happy to help
Hello guys and girls,
I read on FC before a couple of times but after pulling through this thread had to register :D
Was hooked on page 3 on this beautiful thing but wanted to know everything...

As I am only able to acquire one vape for the next years, would you with experience say, that I'd make the right choice with this?

Thanks for the reviews so far, I'm hooked to get a good cruise soon ;)
EDIT: welcome to FC mate! It's a fun place to be.
To answer your question:
Definitely!
And for that price... Hell, yeah!!!:evil::rockon::tup::nod:

Hope to read your story soon! :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom