Vapeur Rogue

Est. 2013- Never Lookin' Back
Are the plain wood/unfinished tubo evics still available to order? I emailed the creator a few weeks ago, have not heard back. Thank you!

NizzyJones

Yeah if you want the plain wood just order a custom and select "plain" for the color choice.

NizzyJones,

Vapeur Rogue

Est. 2013- Never Lookin' Back
@ Nizzy Thank you- I have not looked in the second drop down box- I assume you have to select a color for the evic itself? I can only find plain in the drop-down menu for the wood choice.

Vapeur Rogue,

funkyjunky

www.lamart.ch
Manufacturer
heyhey,

@Vapeur Rogue you should have heard back by now, think im up to dateish with emails, please resend yours if not.

tubo drop is planned for the weekend, the info mail will go out within the next days. support@lamart.ch to get on the info mail list, thanks. there will be a slight price correction (up) after the next drop.

more wooden capsule stems are also going to be added towards the end of this week, will update here again when i do.
@Aezhenn is also working on some in different wood species, got my samples in :love:some of which may find their way onto the store in the future.

something for the eyes:
38775694_1840095916043846_9020455280458072064_n.jpg

37723158_643687042673318_3895456709505712128_n.jpg

new special woods lamart artwork 01 tubos in this pic, teak and oak.

Last edited:

Bdubbdiblets

Hey Tubo fam....been a while. I wanted to update my tubo firmware and not having luck following the directions online....ima self proclaimed dud-brain when it comes to this stuff so I'm prob not doing something easy...

I have an older Mac prob 8 yrs old...

I try to download the 7 zip thing and it doesn't appear to work..just weird code txt....is my comp too old?

Any advice for an extreme novice?

Bdubbdiblets,

potenthits

Hey Tubo fam....been a while. I wanted to update my tubo firmware and not having luck following the directions online....ima self proclaimed dud-brain when it comes to this stuff so I'm prob not doing something easy...

I have an older Mac prob 8 yrs old...

I try to download the 7 zip thing and it doesn't appear to work..just weird code txt....is my comp too old?

Any advice for an extreme novice?
You were able to unzip the file with 7zip and extract the contents? Once you do that when you run the firmware update program it will ask for the file. Browse for where you extracted it and you should be good from there.

Bdubbdiblets

You were able to unzip the file with 7zip and extract the contents? Once you do that when you run the firmware update program it will ask for the file. Browse for where you extracted it and you should be good from there.
Not sure I had to download something called unarchiver for Macs cuz 7 zip wasn't downloading....and with unarchiver when I try to open it says file corrupted?

Bdubbdiblets,

Bdubbdiblets

I'm not sure if unarchiver is compatible, but what program are you going to use once you get the file unzipped?
This is where my already limited brain gets even more foggy....

On the website it says to download both the update and the installer and I need 7zip for that? I clicked on both and since 7zip didn't seem to work I googled what is a good alternative for macs and unarchiver came up...

Perhaps I'm in quick sand and digging myself deeper as I go....

I'm college educated but tech sure ain't my thing...lol

Bdubbdiblets,

potenthits

This is where my already limited brain gets even more foggy....

On the website it says to download both the update and the installer and I need 7zip for that? I clicked on both and since 7zip didn't seem to work I googled what is a good alternative for macs and unarchiver came up...

Perhaps I'm in quick sand and digging myself deeper as I go....

I'm college educated but tech sure ain't my thing...lol
OK. Assuming you downloaded both, you need to run the installer and select the update file. If they both come zipped you need to extract them from their compressed state (unzip). The questions you needed to find out and I don't have the knowledge to answer are: is your Mac unzipper compatible with the compressed file, and if so, is the installer compatible with your version of Mac OS. Wish I could help more than this...

Likun

So I got message from funkyjunky a few days ago - my wooden stem package was sent back to him!
After two damn months of waiting. At least it didn't get lost though... Hopefully next try won't take that long!
Damn german customs. It's so near, usually could be delivered within 1-3 days.

Last edited:

funkyjunky

www.lamart.ch
Manufacturer
wooden capsule stems back in stock! :worms::wave:

only medium and short ones this time.

yeah german customs are something else. they take things serious...
the envelope had no customs sticker on it, neither did the other 50+ i sent out... almost all arrived (sorry @BaroneBarra)
also had a bunch of packages taken out recently and go through another check point to verify they can be imported to holy germany. eventually (after weeks of waiting) they reached their owners. hope it is settled now, as newer packages went through again without issues. welp :shrug:

Bdubbdiblets

Ok I feel like a real turd brain...

I really want to get the latest firmware on my tubo and am having a heck of a time...

I have an iMac with high sierra os, I'm following the instructions from website and having no luck....I even had an apple helper dude screen share and try with no cigar...

Not sure what else to do but to consult FC...

Is the 7 zip program only for windows? The apple guy told me to get "extractor app" which does same and I did but still nothing...

Its possible I am missing something easy here as tech is not my forte...but would love to hear some advice in laymens terms if possible....

Tia great community...

I'm sure I'll figure this out...

Ps. happy to take this to pm for anyone willing to help so as not to clog the thread...

Edit: Got it!! The ole drag n drop.....gets me every time...lol. Now for some Tubo-ing!:rockon:

Double edit: can't seem to get to power mode following directions on website... any tips?

Last edited:

PaperClouds

Just loaded the Tubo firmware on my RX200s and this happened...

QXdeFOu.jpg

It only looks like this when it's idling and doesn't seem to hamper the function at all either. Should I be worried or is there a way to fix it? Every works perfectly fine and as soon as I touch the button it goes away.

PaperClouds,
Top Bottom