disGRUNTled

It needs to be "in stock" to add to your cart. You'll have to check throughout the day and hope you catch it when there's still some left.
giphy.gif

J/K , guess I will try going to the site thru out the day and see if I hit pay dirt.

Alexis

giphy.gif

J/K , guess I will try going to the site thru out the day and see if I hit pay dirt.
Surely @funkyjunky must have a way for us all to order who wish. I had only put a mock cart together yesterday as I look to clarify everything I want. Even if it it is in stock I still need to check a few details with the community here, somI cpuldnt order yet anyhow.

I will carry on for now and focus on this, then if when I am ready to order and it is still not possible, I guess we will cross that bridge then

jay87

I've had my Tubo for awhile now and it continues to impress.

I'm really into flavor chasing and after much testing I can say that the Tubo on lower temps offers the best flavor of any of my vaporizers.

If my goal is to taste the best flavor I'll choose my Tubo over my Mighty easily.

The only vape that even comes close is my FF2, but I still think the Tubo offers a more intense flavor.

On lower temps the Tubo is 10/10 delicious :drool:

Alexis

I've had my Tubo for awhile now and it continues to impress.

I'm really into flavor chasing and after much testing I can say that the Tubo on lower temps offers the best flavor of any of my vaporizers.

If my goal is to taste the best flavor I'll choose my Tubo over my Mighty easily.

The only vape that even comes close is my FF2, but I still think the Tubo offers a more intense flavor.

On lower temps the Tubo is 10/10 delicious :drool:
Flavor is one of the best indicators of vapor quality.:cool:

Last edited:

funkyjunky

www.lamart.ch
Manufacturer
I'm having my first problem with the tubo. A fully charged battery is getting used up very quickly and then I get a low battery warning. This is new. In the past the battery would last through 2 rounds of cruise (not all at one time). Now it sometimes doesn't make it through 1 round of cruise.
hmm, that is strange. as others already suspected, first thing coming to mind is the batteries. can you try with a pink samsung 30q or a brong lg hg2? two bowls should be possible.
does your unit get hot somewhere where it did not before? for example above the firebutton.

your unit is an earlier one and has the the connection pressed in, which should hold up fine. however i switched to an even better solution by soldering the wires directly to the electronics board inside the evic in later units.
if the problem persists with all batteries i need it back here to have a look at the connection and in general.

So what about the wooden stems? :brow:
sorry, the stems are not ready yet and i decided not to sell them already as i dont want to pressure anyone :)
we will have a sale on the stems in may. they should also fit an envelope with cheaper shipping.

I just took a look on the website and it states, "next TUBO evic drop: 4/18 and 4/20."

Maybe they'll be back in stock tomorrow?
yep! i heard its after lunch time in switzerland, europe, which is in the morning in america.

also while i could take all orders at once i prefer it this way as i can keep building/waiting time lowish. a huge queue can get disrupted and delayed easier i think.

RobTheThrone

sorry for keeping you up late!

lets do this! :spidey::worms::freak: happy 420!
It's all good, it gave me an excuse to play God of War all night to help stay awake. Order placed, can't wait to try out this masterpiece. By the way the order summary at checkout and in the order history on my account cuts off what size the water pipe adapter is when in combination with the Tubo Evic. When you get a chance could you do me a favor and make sure the wpa in order id #371 is 18mm? I'm pretty sure it is, but I'm pretty tired so I very well could have hit the wrong one.

Zak McKracken

I just tried to purchase one and my card was declined because (as I just learned the hard way)my 3rd world homeland doesn't allow us to purchase merchandise from sites that are listed as auction or art manufacturers...Now why I can order through ebay (auctions) beats me...I am really bummed...Hit the refresh button 100 times from last night...So I just hope that some day I will be able to find it in Europe.Fuck those Nazis,I'm disgusted.

spacekadetkiddo

I just tried to purchase one and my card was declined because (as I just learned the hard way)my 3rd world homeland doesn't allow us to purchase merchandise from sites that are listed as auction or art manufacturers...Now why I can order through ebay (auctions) beats me...I am really bummed...Hit the refresh button 100 times from last night...So I just hope that some day I will be able to find it in Europe.Fuck those Nazis,I'm disgusted.

I'm sorry to hear you weren't able to get the dankity dankness son :( Maybe he'll come on here and try and help you out somehow? I just was able to place my order in and if you were here in America with me I'd smoke you out for sure buddy.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Message FJ directly ! I am quite sure you can get things solved via Paypal ;).

Zak McKracken

I'm sorry to hear you weren't able to get the dankity dankness son :( Maybe he'll come on here and try and help you out somehow? I just was able to place my order in and if you were here in America with me I'd smoke you out for sure buddy.

Message FJ directly ! I am quite sure you can get things solved via Paypal ;).

Thanks guys!I just pm'ed FJ .I highly doubt that there will be any left though...:shrug:At least a fellow can have the one I wasn't able to snatch.

Would loved to be smoked (vaped) out but I should warn you it is pretty difficult ;)

Abysmal Vapor

Thanks guys!I just pm'ed FJ .I highly doubt that there will be any left though...:shrug:At least a fellow can have the one I wasn't able to snatch.

Would loved to be smoked (vaped) out but I should warn you it is pretty difficult ;)
:)) I am quite sure there isnt mentioned a set limited number of TUBOs for the sale,FJ mentioned that it might take longer time to build those sold during the sale. :))

Zak McKracken

I tried to send money to another account I made and it wouldn't let me do that.I didn't add any bank/card info on that one ,maybe that was the case?Anyway,don't want to derail this beautiful thread...Happy 420 brothers.

Abysmal Vapor

I tried to send money to another account I made and it wouldn't let me do that.I didn't add any bank/card info on that one ,maybe that was the case?Anyway,don't want to derail this beautiful thread...Happy 420 brothers.
:) When i paid for my TUBO i got a paypal invoice on a e-mail and even managed to pay as a guest without any registration. I am sure things will get solved for you,happy 420 :)). Which country are you from ? Southeast Europe ,well :D Cheers from Bulgaria !

Zak McKracken

:) When i paid for my TUBO i got a paypal invoice on a e-mail and even managed to pay as a guest without any registration. I am sure things will get solved for you,happy 420 :)). Which country are you from ? Southeast Europe ,well :D Cheers from Bulgaria !
Huh,yes,it could probably work this way,let us see :)
I'm from Greece,cheers neighbour :tup:

Alexis

:)) I am quite sure there isnt mentioned a set limited number of TUBOs for the sale,FJ mentioned that it might take longer time to build those sold during the sale. :))
The way I interpreted what he said, that is exactly what I thought he was inferring. It seemed a little strange to me to dangle such a juicy carrot in frony of too many mouths, but that is what his words implied to me- that there would a limited (or at least gradually available Tubo's- like getting into a nightclub). Effectively an auction with a queue outside.

@Zak McKracken about an hour ago they were in stock.
@disGRUNTled :rockon:Right on bro congrats on the purchase. I love the way you so willingly follow your nose where a decent scent has picked up, and give all these different vapes a fair go without even comparing them. I hope you get as much enjoyment out of this one as your other favorites. I look forward to seeing some nice and glamorous Tubo snapshots!:tup:

Now, News- I lost my wallet today. So I had to cancel my card, so no ordering anything for me atm!:cry:
:lol:It's okay. I was doing sums and realised my expenses are overflowing and my main priority (more like "Need"), is to gather enough cash for the upcoming Digi-Ti. So I had already decided to postpone my Tubo purchase until have cleared some way. Real soon though I hope.

Huge thanks to everbody for your advices and thouhts in this thread.:)

little maggie

What is a digi-ti? (Nevermind- that's what google is for. Expensive)

Anyway I am going to continue monitoring my tubo's heat. I am using the pink and brown batteries FJ mentioned.

When I looked at the website I didn't see the dual. Is it not being made anymore?

Last edited:

Alexis

What is a digi-ti?

Anyway I am going to continue monitoring my tubo's heat. I am using the pink and brown batteries FJ mentioned.

When I looked at the website I didn't see the dual. Is it not being made anymore?
The soon to be released digital version of the Herborizer Ti Maggie. I have searched long and hard for the best desktop I can tolerate which works as a superior medical device, beyond a wrecking machine!;)

So far the Herbo Ti is the one I do not react adversely to like other similar devices. I am very eager now to at last soon have the right vaporizer set up. It is really affecting my life and my health to not have the tools I need right now to make everything work in my favour.

So really can't wait. Im not even well enough to really leave the house atm anyway, so no immediate rush for a portable, but I do really want a Tubo.

I have just gotten a coil rigged up oir my Elev8r, which so far is....interesting.:whoa:

Last edited:

little maggie

The soon to be released digital version of the Herborizer Ti Maggie. I have searched long and hard fir the best desktop I can tolerate which works as a superior medical device, beyond a wrecking machine!;)

So far the Herbo Ti is the one I do not react adversely to like other similar devices. I am very eager now to at last soon have the right vaporizer set up. It is really affecting my life and my health to not have the tools I need right now to make everything work in my favour.

So really can't wait. Im not even well enough to really leave the house atm anyway, so no immediate rush for a portable, but I do really want a Tubo.

I have just gotten a coil rigged up fir my Elev8r, which so far is....interesting.:whoa:
You have tried quite a few of the vapes people recommend like the flowerpot. If you've found something that helps your health than it's worth the money. Also, I don't have the tubox but it's quite a bit less than the tubo and might be worth considering in the future. My box was less than $50 so the whole would still be fairly inexpensive.

Alexis

You have tried quite a few of the vapes people recommend like the flowerpot. If you've found something that helps your health than it's worth the money. Also, I don't have the tubox but it's quite a bit less than the tubo and might be worth considering in the future. My box was less than $50 so the whole would still be fairly inexpensive.
Yes I do think the price is very good on the Tubo for such quality and versatlity. Fair play indeed to @funkyjunky I wish him the utmost success at globally rolling out Tubo's and hope to make the step soon myself.:nod:

Right now though- a coil is "coil"ing my name haha!:lol: Enjoy those Tubo's and good luck to the rest of you.

disGRUNTled

@disGRUNTled :rockon:Right on bro congrats on the purchase. I love the way you so willingly follow your nose where a decent scent has picked up, and give all these different vapes a fair go without even comparing them. I hope you get as much enjoyment out of this one as your other favorites. I look forward to seeing some nice and glamorous Tubo snapshots!:tup:
Lol, yeah mang, once I get interested in a vape I usually end up buying it.I do try not to compare them I luv them all for a lot of different reasons .They all have one thing in common though, they all get me :mmmm:..

Top Bottom