NHCheef

Vape... For your health!
My Tubo has been delayed in the building stages: up to 2 weeks now before it ships out. Hold me :cry:

:zzz: --> :rip:

Ahh bummer! Did Funky reach out to you with a reason for the delay?

mines shipped 3/21 and I still haven't received it, I choose priority with tracking but unfortunately tracking doesn't update. it just shows it shipped from Switzerland and that's it no other tracking. I'm hoping it didn't got lost or something. Hate not knowing where its at or when to expect it, at least u know where yours is at lol

I'm assuming these are shipped via the Swiss Post. I took a look on their website and it states 4-8 business days for International Priority shipping to the USA, 11-15 days for International Economy. Today is business day 11 if you include the ship date of 3/21... Hopefully it arrives soon!

My Tubo is currently on day 5 of "packaging."

Hey guys been a while. Been enjoying my tubo a lot. I’ve really gotten the hang of it these last couple of weeks and really find the temps I enjoy thru water or the whip. Next up I’m thinking of grabbing the cork adapter so I can use the whip thru water. I really think that would be enjoyable and also most likely grabbing a base for my d020 as well to stabilize while using whip via water.

To those of that are waiting, it will be well worth it! I wish you patience and luck in your wait! :)

MrBishi

Onyon Reng
My Tubo got handed over to Royal Mail last night (five days after postage) according to the tracking so should hopefully come within the next couple of days :) Super excited to be taking my first hits from it!

@NHCheef I think FJ has been a little ill for the last week or so, that could possibly be why things are a little delayed.

MrBishi

Onyon Reng
I ended up going for a white Evic with the black casing. Looks nice and smart if the one on FJ's Instagram is anything to go by!

Spoke too soon about my delivery and it ended up getting misrouted to the wrong mail hub or it would have arrived today instead of tomorrow. Still impressed though, was expecting a couple of weeks or something.

NHCheef

Vape... For your health!
Nice! I hadn't looked at his Instagram in a while... I dig the white & black look! Looks like mine is on there too. I went with a grey evic in a beech casing. Certainly looks like FJ has been hard at work these past week weeks pumping out this latest batch! :rockon:

Slow Draw McGraw

Company Rep
On the other side of the coin, I don't care too much about the added size/weight. I haven't even used my dual in single battery mode yet tbh. I've had my single packed up waiting to send off for trade to @Slow Draw McGraw for about a month now :D

I'd rather not have to fuck with batteries and stupid little single 18650s flying all over and having to be changed 2 bowls after you put em in.

I also haven't gotten dumb device too hot on my dual yet - whether or not this is coincidence, idk
Sorry dude. I just need to get to the post office! Can't wait to try the tubo

MrBishi

Onyon Reng
My tubo turned up about 30 mins ago :D

Can't really use it properly until tonight but I did try loading the rimmed screen with a small dose. After using the warm up function I got lovely delicious vapour from the first inhale and it only got better through the next three or four. Was hit very strongly for the amount of herb used.

Don't think my Mighty is going to be seeing as much use now this little wrecker is on the scene :lol:

SloJimFizz

Unknown Member
Can't really use it properly until tonight but I did try loading the rimmed screen with a small dose. After using the warm up function I got lovely delicious vapour from the first inhale and it only got better through the next three or four. Was hit very strongly for the amount of herb used.
Sounds like you used it properly. ;)

Congrats on the Tubo acquisition. Such a beastly little vape.
Have fun properly christening it tonight.:whoa:

NizzyJones

This thread needs more pictures

Birch / grey tubo has landed so I won't be 'Waiting for the Punch' much longer :)

ks8aWmk.jpg

funkyjunky

www.lamart.ch
Manufacturer
And I'm wondering if shipping- for accessories only- would be less if an order to the US was placed for a fairly large quantity to someone who then redistributed them?
if you factor in the time/money this individual needs/wants to redistribute it is probably not worth it. i am open to this if someone is willing to do it :)
Do any of you fine folks have any idea if there will be a 4/20 sale this year?
yes, we will have one! :ninja:

@NHCheef I think FJ has been a little ill for the last week or so, that could possibly be why things are a little delayed.
that is correct, i caught the flu, or it caught me. i am back up and at it again! :borg:

@funkyjunky do you know when you will have cork adapters back in stock?
i should get to some more corks during the next week.

are you ready?

FIRMWARE TIME!!!!

180408-tubomyevic-warmup2cruise-autotempstep-beta.bin

- automatic temperature stepper:
assign 'Tstep' in 'menu>interface>clicks' to one of the clicks options (4 is the new factory default).
in 'menu>vaping' set timer, Tsteps, LoTemp and HiTemp.
engage the Tstep mode by clicking the fire button the amount of times set in the clicks settings.
timer is divided into Tsteps and increased from LoTemp to HiTemp for every step.
'+' and '-' cycle through the steps. up to 7 temp steps. the temperatures steps are spread evenly between LoTemp and HiTemp.

- warmup2cruise / warmup2tstep:
warmup mode (3 clicks on default) will automatically continue to cruise/tstep mode.
in 'menu>vaping' set W2Cru to 0: OFF, 1: warmup2cruise, 2: warmup2tstep.

- lowest temperature is now 100degC/210degF

some minor changes like, no switch to power mode anymore, locked resistance should not change anymore, protec(tion time) is now called timer.

everything works with each other, you can go warmup2tstep with eco level on, no worries.

you can set timer to i.e. 5minuts and go through up to 7 temps or...
if you want to experience flavor and effects i can recommend timer=20seconds with a very low temperature and a very high temperature with tstep=2.
tubo will heat 10seconds on lotemp and 10seconds on hitemp, giving the option for temp stepping within the same hit.

i can also recommend taking one hit during warmup mode (really only one) for instant results.

:huh::brow: is it getting complicated? no, right! :cool:

it also still works by pressing just the button :D

Last edited:

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
ok and now this vape does everything I dreamed a vape would do.

And it did it progressively over the course of a year. :tup: These incremental upgrades were nice, but I am glad we have reached autotemp step+cruise, cause it is amazing!

Great work! :bowdown:

Can't wait to see what else is in the works! Thanks again @funkyjunky :spliff::spliff::spliff:

mixchu69

Quick question. Please don’t berate me but I purchased and received a Tubo a few months ago and still haven’t used it.

@funkyjunky , if I download the latest firmware, would I be caught up to date. Or are there a series of downloads to utilize cruise and other benefits. Thanks

Djunta

Vaporizing > Combusting
FIRMWARE TIME!!!!

180408-tubomyevic-warmup2cruise-autotempstep-beta.bin

- automatic temperature stepper:
assign 'Tstep' in 'menu>interface>clicks' to one of the clicks options (4 is the new factory default).
in 'menu>vaping' set timer, Tsteps, LoTemp and HiTemp.
engage the Tstep mode by clicking the fire button the amount of times set in the clicks settings.
timer is divided into Tsteps and increased from LoTemp to HiTemp for every step.
'+' and '-' cycle through the steps. up to 7 temp steps. the temperatures steps are spread evenly between LoTemp and HiTemp.

- warmup2cruise / warmup2tstep:
warmup mode (3 clicks on default) will automatically continue to cruise/tstep mode.
in 'menu>vaping' set W2Cru to 0: OFF, 1: warmup2cruise, 2: warmup2tstep.

- lowest temperature is now 100degC/210degF

some minor changes like, no switch to power mode anymore, locked resistance should not change anymore, protec(tion time) is now called timer.

everything works with each other, you can go warmup2tstep with eco level on, no worries.

you can set timer to i.e. 5minuts and go through up to 7 temps or...
if you want to experience flavor and effects i can recommend timer=20seconds with a very low temperature and a very high temperature with tstep=2.
tubo will heat 10seconds on lotemp and 10seconds on hitemp, giving the option for temp stepping within the same hit.

Funky you have done it again. This is a phenomenal update! Sadly got 4 wisdom teeth pulled Friday so I can't use my Tubo for a couple days but this just makes me look forward to my next session even more. Somehow this vape just keeps getting better and better :D

MrBishi

Onyon Reng
So I managed to get a few proper sessions in last night and it performed flawlessly!

It just doesn't give a shit about how hard you draw, you can feel it working harder to stay at temp on the hardest rips :D The Honey Badger of devices lol.

New firmware installed and working great. Got my temp going from 180-205 over 5 mins which is what I was doing last night manually. Think of the seconds saved! :haw: Seriously though, a killer feature that I've only ever personally seen on the Alfa before.

Best vape purchase I've made for sure :)

Simple Man

Simple Pleasures
Thanks, @funkyjunky , for creating this thing, this tool for us .I was getting impatient waiting for it. But don't hurry on my account.

Currently being taught by psilocin that we all need to slow down and enjoy this time granted us by Father God and Mother Earth. She's been alive for four billion years but so have WE. Slow down and enjoy this trip through time with MOM and DAD. We'll be happier if we slow down.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Funky you have done it again. This is a phenomenal update! Sadly got 4 wisdom teeth pulled Friday so I can't use my Tubo for a couple days but this just makes me look forward to my next session even more. Somehow this vape just keeps getting better and better :D
You should make a bucket/gravity bong. When this happened to my gf, i made a bucket bong with a 7 Litre bottle and 12L bucket. I pierced the cap with scissors enough to fit the 14 to 18 male gong /or the bent stem. Careful not to take too large hits to avoid coughing.

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
I'm not sure that the new firmware makes enough of a difference for me to download it. But I'm also not sure what the changes mean. Could someone translate the changes into firmware for dummies?

You can have it auto temp-step as you're doing a cruise now, so it goes from a set low temperature (that you set) to a set high temperature (that you also set) over a set number of steps (you guessed it, you set these as well)

There's also a mode where it goes right from warm-up into cruise now, which is pretty convenient

Top Bottom