• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

buckhakeesah

How does it perform with a small dose? Is microdosing effective with this unit or is this unit more for large bowls/sessions.

Herbie Hancock

The 60 Second Assasin
I will gladly answer that question buckhakeesah. It does wonderful at micro dosing. Comes with a screen nice and neat in the joint. However it also comes with a basket screen which either acts as a cap... or is perfect for micro dosing.

And I will say this also. A buddy of mine who ONLY dabs because of flavor and is a real "flavor snob", anyway I gave him a micro dose hit and he was blown away. Said it was the best tasting vaporizer hit he ever had. It's hard to disagree. It's certainly right up there with any too flavor producer and EXTREMELY EASY to dial in to perfection with no risk or scorching.

funkyjunky

www.lamart.ch
Manufacturer
this has been an awesome project so far!
love building these and seeing them to fellow vaporists that seem to have a good time with it!

@Herbie Hancock, said exactly what i would have said regarding micro-dosing, basket screen works very well for small loads.
there are 18mm @DDave kits that should fit the tubo, it has an iso norm female joint after all.
or if you buy a 18to14mm reducer you can also use 14mm stems...hmm...
you havent heard it from me, because i havent asked but maybe if you ask @Alan nicely, he would supply a wooden 18 or 14mm stem.

update time:
speaking of mouth pieces, here are the new longer ones. they are re-purposed down stems, staight or bent.
8LczSN2.png

havent had a chance to make a pic of the short whip, it shall remain a secret for now :D

in other news:
the building has continued and is going well.
i have white and black evics available and shells from each wood, both ready to be fusioned.

the option of coloring is available as well, made some samples of the paint we have.
PzqB6EF.png

:whoa::)

Last edited:

vapen00b

Many vapes & accessories. Always happy to help
New mouthpieces look very promising. These are like solo/air's big brother - and these will pack a punch like he would!:nope::goon::D

Can't wait for mine. It all looks very nice. This time I'm a co(o)lor guy! :brow::cool:
Curious for the whip thingy :)

Great work @funkyjunky !:nod::clap:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
this has been a awesome project so far!
love building these and seeing them to fellow vaporists that seem to have a good time with it!

@Herbie Hancock, said exactly what i would have said regarding micro-dosing, basket screen works very well for small loads.
there are 18mm @DDave kits that should fit the tubo, it has an iso norm female joint after all.
you havent heard it from me, because i havent asked but maybe if you ask @Alan nicely, he would supply a wooden 18 or 14mm stem.

update time:
speaking of mouth pieces, here are the new longer ones. they are re-purposed down stems, staight or bent.
8LczSN2.png

havent had a chance to make a pic of the short whip, it shall remain a secret for now :D

in other news:
i have white and black evics available and shells from each wood, both ready to be fusioned.

the option of coloring is available as well, made some samples of the paint we have.
PzqB6EF.png

The bent stem looks phenomenal man, digging the color options too. Have been very tempted by this and that stem makes it even moreso

Lookatmeglow

I seem to have a bad case of VAS

update time:
8LczSN2.png

in other news:

PzqB6EF.png

Love the new stems and color options! :mmmm::mmmm:

And I am thinking the yellow or orange. I don't have any vaporizers that color yet.

KeVo23

Ok so I think it about time I post a little review. I received my unit a couple weeks ago but unfortunately haven't been able to use it up until a few days ago due to a t-break. Which sucked but I was able to mess with the settings quite a bit and familiarize myself with it before I jumped right in. Not that it's difficult or anything it's comes pretty much set up just pop in the battery and go.

Just to start I am absolutely loving the looks and performance of this vape! Currently my favorite way to use it is with the awesome whip it came with but I have been enjoying it thru water quite a bit as well.

I really like the ability to raise the temp and preheat the coils to get some huge rips or just taking it slow and flavor sip the whole way!

@funkyjunky amazing device you got here! And those new glass stems look amazing I'm definitely gonna hit you up for a cpl of those.

I will post some pics asap

funkyjunky

www.lamart.ch
Manufacturer
thank you @KeVo23 for sharing your thoughts! i am really happy that you enjoy it!
ordered some more long mouth pieces ;)

regarding batteries:
in my experience 2 to 3 batteries together with an external charger are ideal for everyday all-day action. keep the unused ones safe inside a case!

following a list of suitable batteries, i havent tested them all myself tho, this list has been compiled from moochs battery testings, search google for it, if you are interested, he does great work.

the higher the capacity the more bowls/longer battery life.
cixzRnTl.jpg

(sony VTC6 are missing in the up to 20A category, they are fine as well)

lg hg2 and samsung 30q are the ones i tested in the tubo, both work great. 30qs are the ones i supply currently with the tubo, they feel slightly superior, very similar tho.

can recommend this external 2 slot charger:
https://www.imrbatteries.com/nitecore-d2-digital-battery-charger/
there is also a 4 slot one, the nitecore D4.

i ordered batteries from fasttech.com before and have heard very good things about imrbatteries.com.

vapen00b

There's a shot of me with it in the fanny pack thread. I had a blast sharing it at Champs. I got a great video of @BuzzDanklin ripping it hard, but there are people in the background I'd have to clear it with first before sharing it.

This little fucker rips!

Hehehe... Yeah, I saw that orgasmic pic in the thread. Had a nice laugh! :)
I'd love to see your vid, if you manage to blur the other's heads. Great man, you showed the tubo around at Champs? How did people like it? :)

stickstones

Vapor concierge
People loved it. That pic of me is at the VapeWorld party on Tuesday night. Killer party with a lot of people at the herb table. So I waddled up with my pack and started giving people whole nug hits off it. I'll tell you this much, every time I pulled out that vape people wanted to know what it was.

vapen00b

People loved it. That pic of me is at the VapeWorld party on Tuesday night. Killer party with a lot of people at the herb table. So I waddled up with my pack and started giving people whole nug hits off it. I'll tell you this much, every time I pulled out that vape people wanted to know what it was.

That's great pal! :rockon::clap:
Oh man, wish I could have joined that party... Sounds too nice.
That whip looks stunning by the way... That alone is an eye catcher. Very impressed!:luv:
Still yearning for that vid:drool:

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

update time:
8LczSN2.png

in other news:

PzqB6EF.png

Hmmm, is rainbow an option? I'm kind of digging it...

funkyjunky

www.lamart.ch
Manufacturer
ha! @stickstones thank you so much for showing it around at champs show, thats a scenario i couldnt even have dreamed of! actually i dont know what to say!:tup: honored to have @BuzzDanklin chim in. im honored in general that ppl take an interest!! the pics look like a lot of fun!

Hmmm, is rainbow an option? I'm kind of digging it...
haha nice! unfortunately i dont feel confident enough making the lines exact where the colors meet. since im working with watery acrylic paint its hard to make sharp lines, the color soaks into the wood a bit.

i have received some great orders and had much fun building and coloring them! thanks very much!
h4N9eHx.png

and thanks to @vapen00b and his inputs i also drew up a new style of container box. the kombobox (english: combobox)!
also starring a wild appearing whip.
y7fBvEA.png

the whips are hand wrapped by my SO and will be an optional accessory soon. a little price correction (up) for the base kit is around the corner as well.
im about to set up a shop for tubos,accessories,whips,boxes and probably more. but first ill chill a bit :)

vape on!

vapen00b

@funkyjunky That's a nice family pic! Really cool to have that many color options and am still blown away by that sweet looking whip! :luv: Glad if I could help with throwing some ideas, thanks for your great work and the credits!

Hope to see all kinds of colorful tubo pics in the near future! :tup: And some vids as well to tide us over :D

Top Bottom