Tubes/stems

bcleez

Currently have a PD and love it, question is I am thinking about getting another log vape since tubes seem to be $15 each 3x = $45 it makes sense to me to just pay the extra $ for another log vape and get the tubes & a back-up/other room vape.

How compatible are the MZ/Woodeez/PD stems?

I really would like to get a 2nd PD or even a PD-pandora but am just wondering how the stems fit on all the log style vapes... as in all honestly I would probably just use all 6 tubes and keep 1 vape as a back up incase my pd ever dies, which I hope it lives forever, but i fear that someday Tom will just stop making them. That is why I question the compatibility of stems...

Sorry if this has been answered but I have done some searching but have not found the answers that I need.

bcleez,

vap999

bcleez said:
How compatible are the MZ/Woodeez/PD stems?
Can current users please measure and report the stem sizes (outer diameter) for the PD, MZ, WDZ, BD and any other convection vaporizers that use similar tubes/stems? And can users report the heat output tube inner diameters? This way we can spot any mismatches between these different units.

Would I be correct in assuming that all of these units use tubes/stems that fit into (inside of) the heater output tube, rather than fitting around the outside of output tubes?

I don't have any of these current commercial models (I make my own "log-style" units), but I measured a ~16 year old Eterra tube/stem. The outer diameter appears to be the slightest bit over 0.25 inches or 7.0 mm (perhaps, metric tubing was used).

vap999,

jimbo

winterize
I own a PD and just recently sold my WDZ and the stems are the same size, not sure about the MZ stems but I believe they are slightly smaller in diameter.

jimbo,
Top Bottom