True Blood season 2

max

Out to lunch
I've thought about it. Is it more than just a soap opera with fangs?

max,

owin

max said:
I've thought about it. Is it more than just a soap opera with fangs?
Well if you want to get down to it it really is a soap opera with fangs but you could say the Sopranos was a soap opera with the mafia. It's a good show and has some really crazy twists. I'm sure it will start to get out of control as each season goes on, but for now it's an entertaining show. I'm not really a vampire fan but this show got me hooked from the first episode I watched.

owin,

lwien

I've been a fan of this show since the pilot in the first season. Great Southern Gothic Horror stuff goin' on with some great country music to boot. Good acting, some great charcters that you can sink your teeth into (lol), and good script. Funny, a bit scary, and a bit of "what in the hell is gonna happen next" stuff goin' on. I like it.

Oh, and did I mention that Anna Paquin has a smokin' body.

lwien,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
I am a Anna Paquin fan too... Good to know she isn't too big of a star to show off the great cans she has. The end of season 2 opener, was pretty good. looking forward to my usual sunday night vape next week.

IAmKrazy2,

owin

IAmKrazy2 said:
I am a Anna Paquin fan too... Good to know she isn't too big of a star to show off the great cans she has. The end of season 2 opener, was pretty good. looking forward to my usual sunday night vape next week.
She sure likes to show off those boobies this season. Can't complain.

owin,
Top Bottom