• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Trudeau supports decriminalization of marijuana

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
http://www.theguardian.pe.ca/News/L...eau-supports-decriminalization-of-marijuana/1

Snip

“I think we have to recognize first and foremost that the war on drugs, as it exists right now, doesn’t work,” said Trudeau, adding that the current system puts criminal records on Canadians who consume the drug, while also allowing criminal organizations to profit from the prohibition.
“So I am a huge supporter of decriminalization.”

Egzoset

Banned
Salutations Tweek,

Great news...

Yes, i concur - at least i wish to.

But i'd agree with even more vigour if young Trudeau had insisted on how Canada got its hands tied up by treaties and the way he intends to undo this utterly wrong turn in our collective history! Well, at least i'm hopeful in his specific case...

:tup:

I mean, his father did pave the way with a memorable declaration about bed rooms after all...

:peace:

Egzoset,
Reactions: Tweek

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
Not to mention pirouetting behind the queen :D

If this guy has half the flare that his father did it will be a very interesting political race to the leadership of the liberal party.

Egzoset

Banned
People in Canada won't have any problems voting for a name!

With a few more events as the boxing episode it's all sold!...

Anyway. Trudeau, Mulcair... How could they become what we see in Harper today?

It doesn't come much worst than that, a change would only represent a breeze of fresh air in our democracy...

Egzoset,
Reactions: ugobo

ugobo

But i wonder if the recent US election,with the state of Colorado and Washington changing their laws for legalisation for recreative marijuana,will do a little something to the conservative M.Harper. We might be surprised...NOT!

ugobo,

Tweek

Harper won't be satisfied until all the evil potheads are doing hard time. In order to make room though, he will have to release all the child molesters.

Tweek,

Egzoset

Banned
Hummm...

When the time comes for elections again some Canadian citizens may reason that Trudeau engaged into politics as the proud son of his father to make honour to his name... Depending on what that name means this could favour the young man instead of Harper who seems to be obsessed a bit with obsolete symbols which aren't universally shared, to say the least. While the other guy may offer something closer to The People's everyday preoccupations. We'll see.

Egzoset,

Egzoset

Banned
Time to pop.

I thought he was on our side once then i read about his opinion that « It's not your mother's pot! », his mother's book and then this:

« ...the government would have to ensure that marijuana isn’t used even more because “it’s still not a health food supplement... »

Not a "health food supplement", really?!! Well, it seems Mini-PET has never heard of:

...for example!

Egzoset,
Top Bottom