Discontinued Triton Oil Vaporization System

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
I have one Nibbler T and possible Triton SVR prototypes coming next week.

I need 1 tester for the Nibbler T and if I have the SVR a tester for that as well.

So my question is this.

Who would like to test the Nibbler T?

It’s not a first come first serve basis so let me know.

If I get the SVR as well who would like to test that.

Only people with Triton kits can test.

I will pick the testers myself.

Nibbler T price to test will be $45

SVR as well.

What will happen in the end is once you return it a full refund or you can opt into receiving a full production unit.

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

I need 1 tester for the Nibbler T and if I have the SVR a tester for that as well.

So my question is this.

SVR as well.

What will happen in the end is once you return it a full refund or you can opt into receiving a full production unit.
I'm in to test the svr, not the best fc'er when it comes to mods and stuff though.

StormyPinkness,
Reactions: nosmoking

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
I

So my question is this.

SVR as well.

I would love to test the nibbler!

tharealmclovin

Still holding my wallet. ACV2 is rocking and dont really need all those coils. If we ever see a smaller kit, maybe HS, 1701, and a double coil; I'm in in a heartbeat. Otherwise I can't justify having all different brands atomizers, because companies like to bundle. 4 of the 5 coils will get shelved as soon as we find our favorite. Why force it all on us? Its only hurting sales imo. I know many have chimed in that they dont want all these extras.

Quint

So my question is this.

SVR as well.

I'd love to test the nibbler, or the SVR. I've owned 4 Nibbler AC's both the old and new ones, and 3 nibbler XL's. I actually provided quite a bit of feedback in the past when it came to the no honeycomb vs honeycomb thing with the AC's. I'd be happy to give my honest opinion about it. Regardless I'll be buying one when they're released.

acolyte

How much are you all loading at a time in the quartz or ti bucket? I have the AC v2 right now and usually use the dual coil but I really don't like loading it multiple times a day, especially at work.

I normally use a vapcap at home and my tolerance is pretty low. Wondering if anyone has measured the weight of their loads, if you can fit .5g in there without splatter and other problems it would be amazing imo. I don't care about taste I just want a convenient and (Safe) atty for use all day at work or out hiking.

By the way, with the "awesome airflow" do you need to be mindful of how quickly you inhale? One problem I have with the AC v2 is sharing with friends, I only trust a couple people to use it properly. If I let someone else use it I usually end up having to swap the heater because they gunk it up to hell or get splatter everywhere etc.

Love my omicron and hoping this will be a worthy upgrade. My acv2 is still kicking strong for now.

acolyte,

acolyte

Check out the Triton HS
I have seen the photos, but 1) It's not released yet and 2) That would put my purchase price at $200 :o

edit: or maybe the Triton HS is going to be sold at $99 as the Triton OS but with just the HS and no coils?

Still curious how much people are loading in their Ti buckets. .5g would be a lot, I think even .2 or .3g would be plenty for me to use it and worth the upgrade.

Then to figure out mods...

Last edited:
acolyte,

KawaiiOppai

I have seen the photos, but 1) It's not released yet and 2) That would put my purchase price at $200 :o

edit: or maybe the Triton HS is going to be sold at $99 as the Triton OS but with just the HS and no coils?

Still curious how much people are loading in their Ti buckets. .5g would be a lot, I think even .2 or .3g would be plenty for me to use it and worth the upgrade.

Then to figure out mods...

I’ve got fairly low tolerance myself and it holds enough to last me a few days. I don’t vape at work though. And basically limit myself to evenings out with friends or working out.

So, for you, likely lasting just one day should be ok. I’ve never measured it, but there’s lot s of space in the ti bucket and one of the ceramic coils has a ton of room too. Easily something like .2+ I imagine.

KawaiiOppai,

tharealmclovin

"maybe the Triton HS is going to be sold at $99 as the Triton OS but with just the HS and no coils?"

I second this. I'd definitely definitely order that, then i could add all the coils I wanted later. @THC SCIENTIFIC any thoughts?

tharealmclovin,
Reactions: Quint

KawaiiOppai

I unfortunately will not show the HS just yet, the OS will be shown next week as the HS molds are still being processed.

I will tell you this. The HS version of the Triton requires you to have the OS.

"maybe the Triton HS is going to be sold at $99 as the Triton OS but with just the HS and no coils?"

I second this. I'd definitely definitely order that, then i could add all the coils I wanted later. @THC SCIENTIFIC any thoughts?

KawaiiOppai,
Top Bottom