• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Triptank

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Has anyone seen this new show on Comedy Central? It's called Triptank and it appears to be aimed directly at us. :uhoh:

I'm somewhat gratified that more TV programming is being directed towards our often overlooked demographic. :popcorn:

:peace:

Edit: Now that I've watched the entire episode, I fear for our survival as a species. :|

Last edited:

Buildozer

Baked & Fried
Yeah, I was really baked and I stumbled across that show last night.. LOL that show is ridiculous.. ATM That skit about the toaster comes to mind.. "I murdered her for that beautiful shiny toaster" LOL.. I liked it... Entertaining show for some stoners, but much better for psychedelic fans :D

Buildozer

Baked & Fried
Here's a link to stream Triptank Episode 1..

Edit: it looks like that link forces you to watch a bunch of ads..

Man, I was pretty dam baked last night, because that show seemed a lot better the first time around hah.. it's a pretty fucked up show.

Last edited:

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
@2 Paces ---"Rick and Morty" is growing on me, but overall pretty good. "The Venture Bros.", run do not walk to go watch them all. Seriously one of the BEST cartoon series, imo. I really hope they continue the series.
"TripTank", wasn't exactly what I thought. When Stu mentioned "our demographic", I thought it was gonna be mj related, not just weird. But it was okay, I'll at least check it out again. The season one trailer looked better than the first episode though.

Grim Chiclets

Oh also Archer is awesome- and off the trailers I now see at the end of each new episode, I started watching another show called Chozen, it's pretty damn good :nod:
But yeah- V Bros is god status.

2 Paces

Finally got a chance to watch Triptank tonight. Some good stuff in there. I'll definitely keep it on my DVR record list.

Just checked Netflix. They don't have Rick & Morty, but they do have Venture Bros. Guess I'll start there.

I've had Archer on my Netflix list forever, I need to start on that...

2 Paces,

Buildozer

Baked & Fried
Finally got a chance to watch Triptank tonight. Some good stuff in there. I'll definitely keep it on my DVR record list.

Just checked Netflix. They don't have Rick & Morty, but they do have Venture Bros. Guess I'll start there.

I've had Archer on my Netflix list forever, I need to start on that...
Rick and Morty is still on season one so it won't be on Netflix for a little while.. There's only been 9 episodes as of now.. If you search google you can find sites to stream it.. Here's one.. Don't try to use HDstream though.. it's a bullshit link.

Top Bottom