Discontinued Tripperflask Portable Vaporizer

OF

I would love to see more user's real opinion so we can keep improve it to make it better.

This is great news indeed. With high confidence I can tell you 'real user opinion' is coming your way want it or not. This Forum is very good at that.

Looked at another way, very soon these guys are going to be in the hand of at least some of 'the usual suspects'.......many of us who are mighty hard to shut up......

IMO it's such feedback that both enables our fellows to make more informed buying choices, but in the past has shown to be an excellent means of 'fine tuning' new products. In short, if you want honest, objective reviews from an experienced crowd eager to push the state of the art down the road you've come to the right place.

OF

mrweed

vaporizer review blogger
the large (herb) chamber was designed for whole cigarettes(!) btw. that's why it is so big.
I actually thought the size is rediculous and nobody wants such a big oven, so I'm surprised to hear that you guys actually like it. I always tried to convince them (weecke) to make it more like the flowermate herb chamber.
the original model had a plastic bottom, which is a no-go imho, so I'm glad to see they've exchanged it for a metal one.

I think it's a bit uncomfortable to talk about weecke in this thread, but hey this is a vaporizer board, people would have made that connection sooner or later anyway...

Justpassedu

the large (herb) chamber was designed for whole cigarettes(!) btw. that's why it is so big.
I actually thought the size is rediculous and nobody wants such a big oven, so I'm surprised to hear that you guys actually like it. I always tried to convince them (weecke) to make it more like the flowermate herb chamber.
the original model had a plastic bottom, which is a no-go imho, so I'm glad to see they've exchanged it for a metal one.

I think it's a bit uncomfortable to talk about weecke in this thread, but hey this is a vaporizer board, people would have made that connection sooner or later anyway...
Where did you see it was designed for whole cigarettes ? I ordered 1 last night. Only thing I can see being a problem without testing is very little battery life and possible failures with the mouthpiece gunking up like a pax1 and not being able to clean it. I can't really find much info on it. It def drew my attention though as I like to put a large amount of material in the chamber .

Justpassedu,
Reactions: OF

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Weecke good, Weecke good. Man? :D

The new draw tip is an improvement over the nipple like, yet dorky, one on the C-Vapor, the cap chain gives it an anchor; yet the configuration gives it a real resemblance to a hip flask, not to mention the spot-on name, "Tripperflask".

I want my Aromatherapy medical devices to look like I am not taking a swig of single malt off my
bloody flask. Honest, Officer.:ko:

Last edited:
stark1,

ISWEED

Professional Vaporizer Maker
Manufacturer

The size of chamber is totally personal preference. I personally like the big size so I can pack any size I want. This device is design for any herb. My roommate even start to use it with concentrates, but it requires more time to maintain it. As for the bottom piece, it is food grade silicone rubber which can handle up to 300ºC = 572ºF. I've used mine for quite a while and never had bad taste and any melting issue. But we will take your opinion seriously to see if we can upgrade it to better material.

Also you are welcome to talk anything you like at our thread and we would love to hear all kind of opinion (as long as we all follow the rules of FC forum). This is what keeps us to improve.

Where did you see it was designed for whole cigarettes ? I ordered 1 last night. Only thing I can see being a problem without testing is very little battery life and possible failures with the mouthpiece gunking up like a pax1 and not being able to clean it. I can't really find much info on it. It def drew my attention though as I like to put a large amount of material in the chamber .

Thank you for your order and willingness to give tripperflask a try. We understand battery life is important. But due to the limit of technology, we've tried out best to increase the using time of this device. The mouthpiece and the filter is removable and washable. The size of chamber is what I like, too. But hate or love, we all have our personally preference. I think you will like it.

Last edited:
ISWEED,
Reactions: Yoosh

robosk8

Unapproved commercial account.
Hey Guys.Got tripperflask recently. It looks and feels very good. I like it a lot so I decided to make a short video to share with you. The device is very easy to use and clean. The LED screen tells you the temperature and battery life. it takes 20s to be on 370F, 25s to be on 420F,35s to be on 450F. good vape production that's why I like it. It does pure vaporization with no combustion at all. The taste is fresh and smooth. I will recommend this to everyone.
:nod::nod::nod::nod::nod:

Last edited:

Justpassedu

Hey Guys.Got tripperflask recently. It looks and feels very good. I like it a lot so I decided to make a short video to share with you. The device is very easy to use and clean. The LED screen tells you the temperature and battery life. it takes 20s to be on 370F, 25s to be on 420F,35s to be on 450F. good vape production that's why I like it. It does pure vaporization with no combustion at all. The taste is fresh and smooth. I will recommend this to everyone.
:nod::nod::nod::nod::nod:
Do you work for the company ? I just recieved mine as well and I am having a hard time achieving similar results as you in the video . What type of material are you using ?

robosk8

Do you work for the company ? I just recieved mine as well and I am having a hard time achieving similar results as you in the video . What type of material are you using ?

I don't work for the company.
A friend of mine bought one at cannabis cup and recommended to me.
I was using kush just not so fresh, check my another video which I m uploading

This vapor is so easy to use. I got deep stone with my friends few hrs ago:lol:
The big chamber makes me more high lol.
Peace love yo:peace:

Last edited by a moderator:
robosk8,
Reactions: OF

Slow Draw McGraw

Company Rep

If you notice, it looks like he has found the perfect light setting to view vapor production. Not saying it doesn't produce, just noting the lighting.

Most sesh videos are not this dark. Nice tho.

Last edited:
Slow Draw McGraw,

robosk8

If you notice, it looks like he has found the perfect setting to view vapor production. Not saying it doesn't produce, just noting the lighting.

Most sesh videos are not this dark. Nice tho.

hah... thanks.
I prefer to use highest temp setting, it makes more vapor smoking.

check out this video which is for unboxing , I packed about 0.8 gram marijuana. seems I could pack 0.5 gram more into the chamber.
my english is pool , couldn't explain too much:bang:

Last edited by a moderator:
robosk8,

ISWEED

Professional Vaporizer Maker
Manufacturer

I am here to declare the Robosk8 has nothing to do with our company, ISWEED or our product, Tripperflask. Everything he said and does is his on his personal behavior.

The vape production from the video is normal in my opinion. I don't know why you've had a hard time to achieve that. We are working on a official introduction and instruction to help people know how to better use it. But I will definitely take care of your issue.

Hmm... Well for one thing, what is the point of having a digital temp screen, if you cannot have full temp control? 370-410-450 are pretty terrible temp settings imo

Hi, what's your ideal temp setting? We'd love to hear and improve it. Thanks

Sorry, I guess I missed it. Just what "truth" is this? Did someone try to deceive me/us? Should I avoid this vape?

TIA

OF

Lol, i don't know what's going on here. A new member posts his personal experience about the product. Suddenly people start to judge it is a fake account. It's pointless to do that since we've already had real reviewer and customer, just like Robosk8.

Here is couple comments from instagram user. It can not prove anything, but it at least means something. Have a good weekend.

Photo_May_16_10_56_24_AM.png

Photo_May_16_10_55_57_AM.png

ISWEED,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Hi, what's your ideal temp setting? We'd love to hear and improve it. Thanks

Nice to hear, I like to start at lower temps often, like 340-350-360, and I often like to stay under 400, so above 370, like 380 is great and 390. Going up by 5s is also good, or 15s. If 20s I'd say 360-380-400, if 25s 355-380-405, if 30s 350-380-410... Really more than 3 temps would be ideal though ofcourse

Shit Snacks,

OF

Gentle Friends,

After a shipping mishap which ISWEED sorted out in short order I got my unit today. I finally got a chance to play with it.....and break it.

BE ADVISED THE TOP CAP IS "REVERSE" (LEFT HAND) THREADS!!! The manual forgets to impart that detail, in fact the diagram for step one has the arrow backwards (that is it's the normal CCW to remove, which jammed the sucker in good and proper for me when I put enough force on it. I managed to clamp onto and drag the lens out of the display so now it doesn't lay flat anymore. I contacted the maker about my problems and was told "The top cap is clockwise to open." Followed (after I explained that's not what the manual shows and it didn't work anymore since it seems to be broken free and just turns and turns) by "Thank you. Sorry for that issue. Our first version is counter clockwise. But we changed it for a reason. We will add a quick instruction with the current batch and edit the manual asap."

So, hopefully, that's under control, but if you get one be careful. I figure I can at least try it a few times before I'm dead in the water since you need to remove the top cap to clean and reload easily and to clear the filter screen in the cap when it jams as it surely will.

So, some details and an observation or two. Physically it's impressive IMO. Well made (even if sneaky about the threads), nice finish, easy to read display (before I ripped the cover off it....) a single convenient button to operate. It takes 5 quick pushes to turn on and off like an Ego vape pen. It remembers which of the three temperatures was last used and shows percent of battery charge on start up and power down. It fits surprisingly well in the hand and got only 'reasonably warm' in my initial session.

The indicated temperature is very fast indeed, but the actual load temperature lags by a couple of minutes and 20 or more degrees:

Display:Measured
370F:175C(347F)
420F:194C(381F)
450F:220C(428F)

Not a great match, I'll try to do a few more runs later, but for now I no longer fear combustion.

I loaded medium 'shredded' herb, .325 grams. full but not packed. Results were about what I expected based on the temperatures. Thin vapor, but with lots of flavor on 370 and about what I'm used to on step 4 on Solo (two on Air) on 420 (Solo/Air are rated 390). Hot (to be expected with such a short metal path IMO) but not too harsh. Not as pleasant as Solo with it's longer stem or even Air with it's shorter one, but given the compact package just fine IMO. Although I could easily extend it, I'm not inclined to do so given the nature of the machine.

In a way it reminds me of TVape. The chambers are quite similar, both designed to take intact cigarettes with 'straight through tubes'. But where as TVape was a failure at makingn vapor on demand and nearly impossible to control temperature wise (very confusing) this one doesn't share that. It makes vapor easily enough and the display is easy to understand (if a bit off in calibration). HUGE improvement on the theme IMO.

Kind of a rocky start perhaps, but IMO it's showing great potential at this point. Hopefully more sessions will give more insights before it fouls the screen too badly to carry on. Perhaps before that happens I'll have a replacement?

Anyway, kind of a 'sleeper' perhaps. At any rate an interesting and probably useful vape thus far. I'm thinking it might be a good choice for new folks and those looking for a simple, easy to use and hopefully reliable vape for times away from home. As has been said, it's likely not a good party vape, but tucked into your pocket with a full charge and full load and you've got no nonsense vapor on demand?

More to follow when I know more.

Best regards to all.

OF

Edit: That first (fairly short, maybe a dozen hits?) session used 20% of the battery, down to 80%. Battery life seems about on par?

Edit again (OK so I forgot two things....): A funny little annoyance I hope goes away is the chain on the cap. When you use the vape the cap hangs there banging in to the side to harsh your mellow. I stopped it by catching the chain between my fingers but that forces you to keep the exact same grip......

Details, always little details. But that chain might go so I can loose the cap.....no wait....

Last edited:

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
The original cvapor design was created by the makers of the TVape. As weecke made the tvape.

If you look on weeckes site the TVape info makes more sense.

I'm curious why this retails for 179 when it's just the CVapor has then been some clear differences yet.

max

Out to lunch
I'm curious why this retails for 179 when it's just the CVapor has then been some clear differences yet.
I imagine it's priced at $179 because that's what they want to sell it for. Whether it's worth the money is up to the prospective buyer. As for being "just the CVapor", that's not correct.

Reported differences:
the hidden flask looking mouthpiece with extended length
The filter screen under the mouthpiece is removable
The battery size is increased
piece in the bottom part which gives better airflow and makes the chamber heating up more even compare with c vapor
1 yr warranty (as to warranty for the C-Vapor, I found no mention of one on the Weeke site)

Justpassedu

My TripperFlask Impressions : The company is very nice. I cannot say a bad thing about them as they got me my tripperflask quickly , responded to email's quickly and refunded me for purchase in a timely manner when i was not happy. I personally did not have great results. I am not new to vaping and own and have owned over 10 portables to this day. I have used the same material i use in all my vapes and even went out to purchase new to give the tripperflask a chance. The design in my opinion is just cool. That is what mainly led me to this device. I loaded it up several times and each time tried a different packing method. The problem i was having was that i was getting little to no vapor. The auto cut off timer is very quick. It gets to temp quickly but for me did not produce. Turning it on after the auto timer shuts off netted me some vapor and my best results but the mouthpiece being all metal and in close contact to the heating chamber got very hot for me. My avb came out browned nicely each time but i was not medicated. I felt like i wasted a large amount of material each time i had used the device. The mouthpiece also became gunked up very quickly. This can be solved by just not loading much material in there but for me this was going to be my vape that was able to hold a large amount of material. The company stated 2g's , i def don't think it can fit anywhere near that. I didn't weigh what i put in but i have a pretty good eye for it. The battery dies pretty quickly for such a large device compared to smaller portables that last me three times longer in battery life and are half the size. I was very disappointing bc in all honesty i wanted this vape to work well for me. If i had to compare it to another vape i own i would say my $40 titan 2 from china gets similar battery life but produces a thick tasty vapor , has a similar screen at the end of the mouthpiece that can get gunky also but it works and works well for $40.

Top Bottom