Discontinued Tripperflask Portable Vaporizer

ISWEED

Professional Vaporizer Maker
Manufacturer
Hey hey hey, we are here to introduce you a new portable vaporizer - Tripperflask by ISWEED.

The entire package comes with device unit, packing rod, cleaning stick, extra filter accessories, usb cable, wall adapter, user manual, wooden gift box and 1 year limited warranty.

Retail price only $179. It's gonna be the most affordable vaporizer at same grade.

The Tripperflask Portable Vaporizer, A brand new revolutionary product by ISWEED. Made with full aluminum body and stainless steel chamber. It is elegant, stylish, compact and comfortable. The huge chamber can fit 0.5-2g herb easily. It features 370, 420 and 450ºF adjustable level, Only takes about 20 seconds to heat up to setting temperature. 100% pure vaporization, no combustion. The preinstalled Li-Po battery can last about 8 circles (5mins/circle) which provides you sufficient usage time. The unique design keeps you away from heat no matter how you hold it or vape it, regardless of any temperature level are using. For more info, please visit http://www.wholevapeinc.com/collect...erflask-portable-vaporizer?variant=1206065624

Screen_Shot_2015-03-03_at_9.55.58_PM.png

Photo_Apr_16_4_16_07_AM.png

Photo_Apr_18_4_38_45_PM.jpg

OF

Fun idea. I'm not sure how a spooker is much cover when it comes to stealth but I like it.

It'll be fun to see the details come out with the pending questions.

OF

Justpassedu

looks cool , def would like some videos and more info on it. 2g's is allot to hold for a portable. I dont know many that can do that. Stealth may be a problem as you can get pulled over for drinking and driving with this thing . So either tell the police its flowers or go for the breathalyzer .

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Interesting. Welcome.

Is there an FC discount? Are you currently in full production? Is the mouth piece removable or easily cleaned? How about cleaning the bowl? Is the battery user replaceable? Is it a conduction or convection device? Charge time?

I like the two gram capacity. How much stirring and maintenance is needed of a load that size? Do you need a whole .5 Grams for it to work proper?

ISWEED

Manufacturer
Interesting. Welcome.

Is there an FC discount? Are you currently in full production? Is the mouth piece removable or easily cleaned? How about cleaning the bowl? Is the battery user replaceable? Is it a conduction or convection device? Charge time?

I like the two gram capacity. How much stirring and maintenance is needed of a load that size? Do you need a whole .5 Grams for it to work proper?

Hi,

Firstly, thank you so much for your interest on our product. We will definitely put up some special discount for FC MMJ people. This is not a prototype. We have actual inventory in stock in Los Angeles. All the orders can be shipped out within 24 hrs.

The mouthpiece and entire top cap is removable. There's two threads on the top cap - one is for open up the mouthpiece (it's spring loaded) which you can see from the first picture vs. second picture. You can soak the entire top part in order to wash it. The way to clean this device is even more convenient. The whole chamber is all the way through the bottom so all you need to do is use the cleaning stick come with it to push it from top and take it out from bottom. Battery is not interchangeable. It's build-in 2200mah lipo battery. I am not sure about the conduction or convection. I will find the answer for you as soon as I can. It's using android usb plug which takes about 3hrs to charge it from 0 to 100%.

You can use any size of load to run the device. The more you put, the more you get. But we do not suggest you fill up the entire chamber fully since it will block the airflow from the bottom. We suggest you grind the herb to get best result.

We will make a tutorial video ASAP. Thank you again for your attention. Peace

Photo_Mar_07_5_59_18_PM_1.jpg

Fun idea. I'm not sure how a spooker is much cover when it comes to stealth but I like it.

It'll be fun to see the details come out with the pending questions.

OF

Let me know if you have any question! Thanks for your interest.

looks cool , def would like some videos and more info on it. 2g's is allot to hold for a portable. I dont know many that can do that. Stealth may be a problem as you can get pulled over for drinking and driving with this thing . So either tell the police its flowers or go for the breathalyzer .

We will have a video up soon for sure. And I am sure cops would love to know where did you get the Tripperflask. Maybe you can give him a FC special.:lol: Just kidding. I think the size of tripperflask is fairly compact and discreet. You can cover the entire device by one hand. Please do not hesitate to ask if you have any question.

Last edited by a moderator:

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
I like the open air path, and ability to look directly through like the Evo and VXC, which also makes it easier to clean.

Can the vape be used while charging?

IAmKrazy2,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

ISWEED

Manufacturer
I like the open air path, and ability to look directly through like the Evo and VXC, which also makes it easier to clean.

Can the vape be used while charging?

No, you can not use it while charging.

ISWEED,

vapebuddy13

Your resident Super Hero
I would assume (s)he is more of their "marketer"? of sorts and was told to get the word out of their product to the various forums and just didn't think the needed info through as much as they should have. The look of is pretty decent (don't see why you'd be vaping while driving anyways... tsk tsk :p) and that chamber size if works equally well with small and big loads can be pretty killer to adapt to group sessions with people. I think y'all should have (and still should:D) send out a couple of units to some members to get some reviews, experiences, and even user vid's with the product as those are the real selling points :brow:;)
but from pics, looks cool

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Could be interesting if the modifications make it better...wait and see...

Sometime l don't understand why some threads with famous products are still candidates (Divine tribe and severals others...) and this one jump directly in main section ....?

vapebuddy13

Your resident Super Hero
Could be interesting if the modifications make it better...wait and see...

Sometime l don't understand why some threads with famous products are still candidates (Divine tribe and severals others...) and this one jump directly in main section ....?
aren't thread candidates more started when a product is announced but not out? This is out so no need for thread candidate? and those others were maybe started b4 they were finished and just continued in that thread?

PPN

Volute of Vapor
I think it's a mod decision (I don't contest it) cause you can't open a thread directly in the main section, in example you can find a lot of chinese vapes but some more famous brand with products already in the market are still candidate...

PPN,
Reactions: OF

OF

I find it odd you don't know if it's convection or conduction , why is that?aren't you the manufacturer of this product ?

While I understand that not everyone involved with development/production would know that sort of detail, I also think many that 'know' are wrong as well.

Since you can see thought it it has to be conduction. The walls get hot? Battery life seems to back that up as well. Convection burns up the battery.

Just an educated guess, of course, but I'd be amazed if it were not so.

OF

GuyLeDuche

^ "Eat a bag of Dick's!"
Comparable to the T Vape with the pass thru chamber? I think that unit markets as being able to put a joint in the long tube, same thing here I assume?

OF

Comparable to the T Vape with the pass thru chamber? I think that unit markets as being able to put a joint in the long tube, same thing here I assume?

Yes, I think so. And with the scheme I expect the same limitations. Time will tell.

I hope they do a better job with controlling the heat than T Vape did. I suspect, given the packaging, the design went through a fair bit of development.

Be a fun one to watch.

OF

OF,

Justpassedu

I kind of like the fact this vaporizer can hold a large amount of flowers. I don't think there is any other portable i know of that can hold as much and still be small at the same time. If it works well , it may be nice to pack it full once for the entire day depending on your usage. Now the question is if it actually works well. I tried contacting the company for a review unit possibly but have so far got the run around , i don't mind paying to help us all out as a vape that can hold up to 2g's is something that would fit into my rotation nicely. The company pointed me to a review on youtube and imo the review wasn't done well and doesn't really sway me into wanting one -

vapebuddy13

Your resident Super Hero
I dont think I would really trust any review from someone I dont know is a FC member or not. When I first got into it I watched a bunch of review videos for stuff I was looking into and half if not more are done by people who have no idea what theyre talking about which is obvious

ISWEED

Manufacturer
I find it odd you don't know if it's convection or conduction , why is that?aren't you the manufacturer of this product ?

Hi Wax,

I am not the designer of the product. I am working more towards the promoting side. Especially I don't want to give false information. Also I already have the answer for that. It is conduction since the whole stainless steel chamber will heat up like a oven. But you won't feel too much heat from the wall or mouthpiece unless you keep it on over 20mins.

I would assume (s)he is more of their "marketer"? of sorts and was told to get the word out of their product to the various forums and just didn't think the needed info through as much as they should have. The look of is pretty decent (don't see why you'd be vaping while driving anyways... tsk tsk :p) and that chamber size if works equally well with small and big loads can be pretty killer to adapt to group sessions with people. I think y'all should have (and still should:D) send out a couple of units to some members to get some reviews, experiences, and even user vid's with the product as those are the real selling points :brow:;)
but from pics, looks cool

Hi Vapebuddy13,

Please check the previous response for the detail about conduction/convention. As for the loading size, the max is 2g, but you won't get the best result since the airflow is coming from the bottom. We suggest you grind the herb well and fill it up nice and loose so you will taste the best out of it. We are working on reviews especially for FC review which I realize this is a great platform for people to understand our product.

While I understand that not everyone involved with development/production would know that sort of detail, I also think many that 'know' are wrong as well.

Since you can see thought it it has to be conduction. The walls get hot? Battery life seems to back that up as well. Convection burns up the battery.

Just an educated guess, of course, but I'd be amazed if it were not so.

OF

Hi OF,

Thank you for your understanding. I think you are right. It is conduction. But the walls won't get hot unless you keep it on over 20mins which is 4 circles (5mins/circle) I played it with a group of my friend, we used it over 20mins which still usable, but you will feel the heat obviously.

Hi GuyLeDuche,

Yes, you can throw a entire joint in it. But I mean the regular size, not the giant one. lol

I kind of like the fact this vaporizer can hold a large amount of flowers. I don't think there is any other portable i know of that can hold as much and still be small at the same time. If it works well , it may be nice to pack it full once for the entire day depending on your usage. Now the question is if it actually works well. I tried contacting the company for a review unit possibly but have so far got the run around , i don't mind paying to help us all out as a vape that can hold up to 2g's is something that would fit into my rotation nicely. The company pointed me to a review on youtube and imo the review wasn't done well and doesn't really sway me into wanting one -

Hi Justpassedu,

Yes, this device is good for sharing. If you want to use it for longer time in one load, you should keep the temperature setting on 370 so the flower won't get cooked that fast. We are working on the FC review by FC member, please be a bit patient and we want to present the best to everyone. This youtube review is made by a amateur, but he's a real user with real opinion about the product. We are also working on a official tutorial video as well as a good discount for FC member to try out our product. Will announce it as soon as we can. Thank you

Here's some thumb up from the High Time Cannabis Cup 2015 in Denver
50% of tester love this product:love:, 49.5% tester like this product:clap:, the rest of 0.5% says they enjoy combustion more than vaporization:doh:.

hightimes_0007.jpg
hightimes_0005.jpg
hightimes_0006.jpg
hightimes_0008.jpg
hightimes_0004.jpg
hightimes_0003.jpg
hightimes_0001.jpg
hightimes_0002.jpg

Last edited:

OF

But the walls won't get hot unless you keep it on over 20mins which is 4 circles (5mins/circle) I played it with a group of my friend, we used it over 20mins which still usable, but you will feel the heat obviously.

That's good news IMO. It means there's good (useful) insulation in play. A tough job in a small package, more so if the hot area is large as it seems it is. A compromise, more insulation would keep it cooler on the outside, but would make it bigger (thicker mostly) and would cause it to cool off more slowly. Off hand it sounds like you've chosen a reasonable compromise at a couple of sessions.

Lack of battery life is going to end the party anyway....... Four 5 minute sessions is half the charge, right?

OF

OF,

ISWEED

Manufacturer
That's good news IMO. It means there's good (useful) insulation in play. A tough job in a small package, more so if the hot area is large as it seems it is. A compromise, more insulation would keep it cooler on the outside, but would make it bigger (thicker mostly) and would cause it to cool off more slowly. Off hand it sounds like you've chosen a reasonable compromise at a couple of sessions.

Lack of battery life is going to end the party anyway....... Four 5 minute sessions is half the charge, right?

OF

I think a device like this size won't really be able to host a party if being reasonable. The portable vaporizer mainly provides people to use it more convenient. Such as in a trip. I am sure you don't wanna carry the Volcano or the VXC since not only the size is big but also the glass is fragile.

The 8 circles battery life is approximate. You are not going to run it for 5 mins most of time. What I do is fill in 0.5g, turn it on at 370 for a minute to start. Then I will adjust it to 420 for another minute.(you can change it to 450 if you wanna a heavy hit) After the 2 mins, I will turn it off to save the battery which I can still have the heat to keep vape.

OF

I think a device like this size won't really be able to host a party if being reasonable.

Perhaps a poor choice of words, I didn't mean to say it's a good thing for large groups. Rather the fun would be ending anyway for battery reasons. The party is going to end, one way or another. Four back to back sessions, heavy use for two as in the example above, is exceptional duty for this class of vape. IMO the outside limit on 'typical use'. Adding more insulation to support longer runs seems unwise?

OF

ISWEED

Manufacturer
Perhaps a poor choice of words, I didn't mean to say it's a good thing for large groups. Rather the fun would be ending anyway for battery reasons. The party is going to end, one way or another. Four back to back sessions, heavy use for two as in the example above, is exceptional duty for this class of vape. IMO the outside limit on 'typical use'. Adding more insulation to support longer runs seems unwise?

OF

Umm, I am just trying to explain the best way to use this product. Everything has a limit. I believe the battery life is important. We've increased the battery size compare with the original design. I would love to see more user's real opinion so we can keep improve it to make it better.

Justpassedu

I am going to pick one up , so stay tuned , i will give you all a nice review once i have a chance to purchase it and test it. I have been looking for something that can hold a bit more than what my portables hold at the moment and figured im not really using my launch box much anymore so i will get rid of that and take on a tripperflask. Stay tuned ...

Top Bottom