Tribal X cartridge fake?

Dccinc

I am trying to find info on Tribal X supercritical co2 oil cartridge. I bought a Cherry Pie and a Pineapple Afghani in Chicago. Nothing is coming up anywhere. Its in a little square box and not a tube. Both packages hav3 the same,up which is weird because they are different flavors, are these safe? Are they a knockoff? Why no info anywhere.

Dccinc,

Allstarbarber

I am trying to find info on Tribal X supercritical co2 oil cartridge. I bought a Cherry Pie and a Pineapple Afghani in Chicago. Nothing is coming up anywhere. Its in a little square box and not a tube. Both packages hav3 the same,up which is weird because they are different flavors, are these safe? Are they a knockoff? Why no info anywhere.

Allstarbarber,

rickyroller

Hello there! I am in the same situation, got some Tribal X supercritical co2 oil cartridge, Sour Diesel and Blue Dream, in NYC. I got them from a service that I've used before, and have gotten other similar cartridges in small cardboard boxes before, which have been fine. These seem to be similar but just another brand. Just like you, I have not found anything online. However, not all companies or cartridge companies have a site. But it is strange not to find ANYTHING. What was your experience with it? Did you try it? Are you ok? Any concerns? Would be great to know :)

Also, one thing I did notice is that cartridges had a colored line around the base, which did not match the color of the box. These lines were blue and others yellow, like a small piece of paper or tape around the cartridge itself (mostly for looks I guess)

Last edited by a moderator:
rickyroller,

TwistedT

Hello there! I am in the same situation, got some Tribal X supercritical co2 oil cartridge, Sour Diesel and Blue Dream, in NYC. I got them from a service that I've used before, and have gotten other similar cartridges in small cardboard boxes before, which have been fine. These seem to be similar but just another brand. Just like you, I have not found anything online. However, not all companies or cartridge companies have a site. But it is strange not to find ANYTHING. What was your experience with it? Did you try it? Are you ok? Any concerns? Would be great to know :)

Also, one thing I did notice is that cartridges had a colored line around the base, which did not match the color of the box. These lines were blue and others yellow, like a small piece of paper or tape around the cartridge itself (mostly for looks I guess)

What was the conclusion? How did these cartridges work out for you?

Ever find out if these were safe? Did you use them?

Last edited by a moderator:
TwistedT,

rickyroller

I did use them and they seem ok, 'enjoyable' - but I can't certify safe... you really never know. I've def. switched to another source and will not be buying them again though.

rickyroller,

buckhakeesah

Be careful. Lots of fakes flying around I think. I acquired one in a Supreme branded box. Your know the apparel company Supreme. It was a white box with that red logo "Supreme". Blueberry Haze. It tasted fake as heck like e-cig flavor blueberry and I don't think it even worked for me. I didn't bother to continue with it. My first cartridge mistake. It was sourced from Chicago area too.

buckhakeesah,
Top Bottom