Traveling with butane powered vapes

Bdubbdiblets

It seems that butane powered portables are pretty popular lately, at least my fav currently.....(the face melting vapcap and sticky brick specifically come to mind :freak:). I wonder what easy techniques people have come up with for traveling with butane powered vapes? Obviously need fuel to fill the lighter on trips be it via plane train or automobile. I just wonder as especially on a plane one clearly can't bring a can of butane...or at least I certainly wouldn't..:suspicious: I suppose just buy some butane wherever u land... Or perhaps just take a can wherever one goes...:shrug:

Just wonder what peeps best practices are with traveling with butane powered vapes...and keeping them fueled..any type of travel?

Thoight Id ask you fine cannabis vaping connoisseurs...appologize if this has already been posted in some way, but I couldn't find anything..mods do what you will...

Love this place..

:rockon:

Bdubbdiblets,
Reactions: Derrrpp

Derrrpp

For the world is hollow and I have touched the sky
When I flew across the country for my last vacation, I brought my VapCap with. I wasn't sure that it was a good idea to bring my torch lighter along in my carry-on (I didn't want to risk drawing attention to myself going through security with the 'clean-but-still-used' vape in my bag), so I left it at home and just got a bic lighter at my destination. Easy, since you can find em at pretty much every gas station and convenience store. With a slight alteration to my usual heating technique, my trusty VapCap worked just fine with it. :tup:

:2c:

:peace:

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
DO NOT FLY WITH A TORCH!

TSA doesn't give a shit about your Vapcap, but they will lose their shit if you fly with a butane torch or fuel.

While it is possible to empty the tank and purchase a special TSA safe container for your lighter, it's more of a pain in the ass and a hassle than it's worth. You're much better off simply walking into a smoke shop and buying a cheap $4 torch at your destination

Last edited by a moderator:

needalift

If you don't mind spending a little more on your trip , you could always buy a new vapcap ( OG or M ) and a torch and have it sent to your destination . Hopefully butane will be easy to find . This could also be ordered I would imagine . When your trip is winding down , gift the vapcap to a new friend or an old one that is wherever you've visited and feel the satisfaction of converting someone else to the vapcap way of life :D

Farid

I'd just fully clean a vapcap with iso, put some tobacco in the chamber, and forget about it. If anybody asks and looks at it, just tell them its a tobacco vaporizer. It looks the part, and you'll be fine.

Then I'd find an e cig or cigar store at the new location to buy a new torch.

Top Bottom