thought i'd share my 'travel' piece!

1 ego-T 510 ecig battery - $15
1 vaped skillet attachment - $30
mini pipe from local corner store - $20
TOTAL - $70 mini rig with no need for torch :p

8qf21Yq.jpg

and here is small vid of it in action:

peace!

How are you keeping the oil from falling off the coil down into the downstem? My exposed coil crappo pen only likes to work business end up.

mrboote,

oneinfinitecreator

the vaped skillet is quite wide and deep compared to other ceramic bowls in these things; I wouldn't be able to do this with my other styles of cartridges. If I pack my oil in the recessed space below the coil and to the side of it, I can get 2-3 good dab hits and the oil will not run down the sides. I usually fire the coil for a split second 4-5 times as well before I hit, just to get the oil on the sides to melt together and sink down to the lowest point. Once the oil is resting below the height of the coil, you're good to go. If you load oil on top of the coil, it will probably drip down either the sides of down the middle, but if you pack it smart, it works great. Also, it has to be wax/shatter; if it's too runny before combustion it will obviously be worse off in that way...

oneinfinitecreator,

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
How are you keeping the oil from falling off the coil down into the downstem? My exposed coil crappo pen only likes to work business end up.
Do you just use tubing to attach to pipes?

SSVUN~YAH,

oneinfinitecreator

@mrbootes - yea that's what this guy is set up for as well, doing things on the fly. It gives me an oil option if I head to a friends place as well; the pipe came in a little case-box thing that I hollowed out a portion of so it can hold my ecig stuff in a bag. If i'm at home, I don't really use it, but it's nice in a pinch or on a beach somewhere :) very easy to throw in the bottom of a backpack (with the case)

oneinfinitecreator,
Top Bottom