Transformer Tubes (Formerly Steele Concept)

Steele Concept

Transformer Tubes
Manufacturer
Yeah $198 MSRP, I updated SteeleConcept.com to reflect the new pricing. Certainly feels good to have the price drop finally - worked our asses off to get it down. I spoke with a retailer earlier today who told me the SC is the hardest hitting honeycomb he has ripped. He loved the stackage and was super enthusiastic.

That kinda stuff makes me happy.

Steele Concept

Transformer Tubes
Manufacturer
My man Evan has been hard at work... Such a cool pic.

qVd1rDz.jpg

Steele Concept

Transformer Tubes
Manufacturer
Very cool pic :tup:

Yeah I always thought welding was a bad ass trade, plus Evan is almost entirely self taught! Then again, this is the same guy that converted a VW golf to an all electric vehicle when he was 20 :science: Definitely one of those genius engineer types.

Steele Concept,
Reactions: Tweek

Steele Concept

Transformer Tubes
Manufacturer
Hey Breathemetal.

We use a 18 to 14mm low pro downstem. From the steel in the SC it is an 18 mm female opening.

Here are some fresh tubes hot off the machines, compliments to the chef Evan.

0UiR0vq.jpg

Oh yeah and we are working on the stemless...

YhV8Ciq.jpg

Thanks again FC members for your suggestions and continued support. Your feedback has been an essential element in helping us make better water pipes.

Breathemetal

Awesome!
Not a fan of the stemless but from my experience stemless = more drag...but i could just not have hit a good piece who knows? ha.

I like the work! I still want to get one of these as my first glass pieces....
Idc about pretty intricate pieces, this is simplistic and sturdy!

Any shots of the perc?

Breathemetal,

Steele Concept

Transformer Tubes
Manufacturer
I don't have shots of the perc yet, it looks like the steel one but it is polycarbonate.

I'm not a huge fan of stemless either but some people prefer it, especially the concentrate guys.

I agree with you regarding simplicity, it is a beautiful thing.

tepictoton

I would definately look into making this a perfect pair with the sblimator...I do not have a sub, but I think you should make sure the downstem will be 'high' or 'long' or 'deep' enough to fit the sublimator...:2c:

tepictoton,

SD_haze

We are going to have to look a bit more into this sublimator for sure.

In other news the Fall 2013 Transformer Tube Catalog is up and now includes our new SC models. Give 'er a look, got some custom Heavy Metal concept stuff in there...

Thanks for following along guys.
Wish the Steele Concept page was higher up, it really shines above most everything above it!
Maybe like a teaser page in the beginning.

Top Bottom