TPB fans?

nostalgia

Nostalgia
Does anyone else out there love the show Trailer Park Boys? My friend just lent me all the seasons and I've been getting vaked and watching through all of them. It's been awesome!

nostalgia,

owin

nostalgia said:
Does anyone else out there love the show Trailer Park Boys? My friend just lent me all the seasons and I've been getting vaked and watching through all of them. It's been awesome!
Yes. They are hilarious. The movie is funny too.

Riiiiickyyyy!!!

owin,

jklasd

after the 3rd or fourth season, they got to big and lost whatg they had in my mind. i can remember the season premiere of the the season i stop watching and it was terrible. i stopped because of it. they were in jail and at the end bubbles runs into a volleyball net. only part that made me laugh. couldn't watch it anymore.

jklasd,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
You're fuckin' right!

I've watched the last episode probably 5 times. Need to pick up the box set some day.

Not everyone can appreciate the humor, but when you look at the state of television and all the shitty reality tv shows, it's hard to deny the genius of the boys.

:tup:

vtac,

nostalgia

Nostalgia
The style of the series changed a lot over the seasons. But they didn't sell out and it was the same people writing, acting and directing so I think they still retained their integrity. It's just that they were actually being pulled into the mainstream because they were gaining popularity, but they did everything that mainstream shows were too afraid to do. I love the last episode! It's probably one of the best TV series ending of all time.

nostalgia,

darcey

I'm a huge TPBs fan...I did think the last series was abit meh but the rest is pure gold. Fav eps are "Conky" and "The Green bastard" :D

darcey,

hopandstop

I heard there was going to be one more season. It was pushed back due to random production setbacks...

Regardless if it's true or not, this stands as one incredible show. Excessiveness in every way possible and it's amazing.

hopandstop,
Top Bottom