1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Toronto - Find A Dispensary (9 Listings)

Discussion in 'Medical Discussion' started by mikek9, Aug 10, 2015.

1. Slagzord

Slagzord Don't fuckle with shuckle

@theCerberus Thanks, you've clarified my thinking regarding the long term use of MOMs. As legalization approaches I think the risk factor may increase depending on the directives given to law enforcement. One way or the other, I think it is wise to cultivate a diverse network of trusted sources and get ready to grow...

AhBeVapin and theCerberus like this.
  2. Kosherbubba

Kosherbubba Member

Just wondering do places like CALM, Toronto Compassion Centre, and Beard Brothers are they MOM'S or can you walk in.

Any other good MOM's out there?

Just called Calm. They are very strict. I will send them an email with my dispensary cards.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2018
  3. snorcan

snorcan Stay charged, my friends

I know TCC will mail order once you've become a member; no walk ins though, only if you call in first.

If you are looking for high quality, rare strains, and are willing to pay for it (some strains up to $15/g, but worth every bit IMO), PM me for the contact. They are the online presence of a dispensary that recently closed voluntarily in Toronto. Best quality I've found so far and some strains unavailable anywhere else.

4. Kosherbubba

Kosherbubba Member

It looks like the same in CALM.
    It looks like the same in CALM, What is the average prices in these places. I can get some for about 4.80 a gram at Tweed before taxes. But willing to pay a bit more to try some new sativa strands , as I don't want to ditch out 50 plus dollars on something I don't like because I am forced to buy 5grams.

Snorcan I just sent a conversation. I could not find how to private message you in this forum Hopefully it worked

5. theCerberus

theCerberus Well-Known Member

IMO CALM has the highest quality bud I've ever seen in my life. It is what I consider true medical quality. Nothing at CALM is over $12/gram tax in. if your looking for cheaper prices for similar quality bud go with Canndo (started by a CALM employee) nothing over $9/gram tax in.

CALM requires a doctors note and verification of the doctors note before they will give you the location and offer you membership. Once you are signed up walk-in (always show your card to get in) or mail order.

6. mikek9

mikek9 Vapor Enthusiast

You mean Eden?

7. snorcan

No I don't know Eden, but goes to show that there are a lot of suppliers of quality product out there!!

8. Kosherbubba

Kosherbubba Member

Hopefully going this week. What kind of products do they offer. Do they also have edibles, rosin, oil, shatter.

Also I am hoping that have lots of strands to choose from. I am currently looking for a sativa during the day like blue dream, gorilla glue, jack herer , or green crack. would not mind a 0.5 or 1 gr try than ordering 50 plus for 5 grams from an LP for something I might not like.

lazylathe likes this.
  9. lazylathe

lazylathe Almost there...

They do have edibles and they are quite potent!
    Usually 6+ strains or so and you can smell them and look before you buy.
    Nice relaxed atmosphere inside.

10. Kosherbubba

Kosherbubba Member

6 strains of sativa or 6 strains overall?

11. snorcan

Currently on the menu are 4 saliva strains and 17 strains overall, plus a wide variety of edibles and concentrates.

lazylathe likes this.
  12. Kosherbubba

Kosherbubba Member

Nice! That a nice number. Will try to go there next week. Do they have rosin, dabs etc.. as well. Never tried those as lps do not sell them. Do you know of any dispensaries selling trimings? I want to start making edibles for my son. I have the vaped weed plus I want to thow in some trimings.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2018 at 9:28 PM

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors