TOPSTONE Concentrate Vaporizer

VAPEHUNTER

Got an E-mail about this one and I couldn't find any info. here. Anyone ever heard of, seen, or used one of these?
Personally it seems a little overpriced for what it is but maybe it's more of a fashion statement thing.

From the website:
Topstone is not an accessory: it is an investment in your relationship with concentrates.
The Topstone vaporizer combines striking visual design with functional innovations. Improvements to vaporizer usability combined with modern aesthetics make your experience of vaporizing concentrates clean and luxurious every time.

From the bocote wood mouthpiece to the stainless steel 3D-printed base, Topstone provides a sophisticated product by sourcing premium, American made materials. We call it the countertop piece because it fits in seamlessly on your kitchen or bathroom counters, elevating rather than hiding or rushing your relationship with concentrates.

This is the simple, modern encounter with vaporizers. Welcome to Topstone.

Animation-twist-on-off-allimages-300x500.gif

- Our coil is made of type 2 titanium wrapped around a black porous ceramic wick. The coil is sourced from the industry leader, California-based w9 Tech.

- The Pyrex glass is dishwasher safe. We recommend removing it from the rest of the vaporizer and using soap and a small brush to clean inside and out, then placing it in the dishwasher. For the mouthpiece and body, wipe down with a clean cloth. Do not use chemicals or harsh solutions as they may damage the natural wood mouthpiece.

topstone-product-black-front-600x600.jpg

5 out of 5 based on 1 customer rating
(1 customer review)
$320.00

Description:
vaporizer for concentrates, wax, essential oils, & non-ashing materials
bocote wood mouthpiece
pyrex glass chamber – 4mm
stainless steel labyrinth seal fittings
titanium coil
rechargeable battery
micro-usb charging port

hand assembled in Connecticut
measurements: 7” x 1.5”

The Topstone vaporizer is made as a low production item to guarantee highest quality use of materials and assembly. We work exclusively with manufacturers in America; the vaporizers are then hand-assembled in Connecticut.

PRODUCT LINK→ https://www.topstoneprojects.com/

VAPEHUNTER,

Fogoff

it's looking good ... price is a bit wtf but i'm looking forward that device

Fogoff,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
it's looking good ... price is a bit wtf but i'm looking forward that device
I agree the unit looks interesting by itself but it's a shame that's not going in the coil less direction...and replacable batteries, and temperature control,and heat settings, and...

Is it possible to use differents attys (i.e cerum donut, evolve+,...) ? I think not since the shape of thr pyrex glass...

PPN

Volute of Vapor
This feels the the evoke of wax vaporizers... neat concept and looks great on design boards, but not a viable option or improvement! :shrug::rofl:
Don't speak to me about the Evoke.... looks like one of my worst move:bang:

If this pen was coming out 2 years ago at half price with a bunch of replacement attys it would be a decent option, actually it looks like a guy hope to make millions of $ based on a very thin good idea (pyrex tube+wooden mp).... good luck!

Lookatmeglow

I seem to have a bad case of VAS
@PPN I still hope you get the evoke one day. The idea was different, just clearly back by the wrong people.

Lookatmeglow,

Baron23

To me, this is just a another battery and coil atomizer combo but dressed up for the luxe crowd with the SS and wood.

I see the fashion but not any interesting tech and the price is way off IMO.

wm762

Product Tester / Reviewer
I would rather purchase a Yocan Evolve Plus for like 35 dollars. keep in mind, they are EGO batteries. This product is way too over priced and does not offer anything new in the vape market. However, it does look nice.

Top Bottom