Too many choices! Help me pick a vape!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greenmile1332

Ok so I think I may order Solo with a Tube attachment and GonG attach for that as well.......

Or... I could get the Pax and make a connection to a tube with silicon (I would have to look it up more carefully)....
Still not sure... but I will not sleep before ordering@!!!! lol

Ne thoughts?

Greenmile1332,

Caulin

I checked of the ascent more closely and I am definitely going to wait until it comes out. It looks like a solid unit. What did you end up getting? ^^

Caulin,
Reactions: ll11

Greenmile1332

I checked of the ascent more closely and I am definitely going to wait until it comes out. It looks like a solid unit. What did you end up getting? ^^

:mad: I just comBUSTED another bowl......with nothing in the mail.....in another thread I was told to research a little more, but i have read sooo much and just want a solid quality unit to start me off vaping! about 300-450 maybe 5 to play with....

Greenmile1332,

Caulin

Honestly think about waiting. I have high hopes for the ascent. All glass vapor path, descent battery, and style. Of course there's a chance of you waiting and it ending up being a polished turd but to me it's worth the wait to find out

Caulin,

way2

If you got $500 and wouldn't mind a home unit get the Cloud!! If it's gotta be portable I'd go with a Solo. It's not real stealthy but it's also not too big....I use mine everywhere!

way2,

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
You cannot go wrong with any of these portable vapes. The Cera is king on taste and efficiency. It will actually pay for itself in about 2 months give or take because of the size of the bowl and what you get from the draws. Plus if your into oils the cera EO cart has no match:bowdown: The Pax is the king of stealth and power. You can fill the oven and easily get 3 people up there! Also the 3 temp settings, 370, 390, and 410 suit most any vapers needs. The taste also is right there with the Cera. A little more cleaning involved, but only a 5 min commitment and definitly worth it. The Pinnacle is also a heavy hitter. You fill a bullet and put on the top cap and 370 or 390 are the temps. It's convection like the Cera but since the heater stays on the draws take a lot less effort. The water tool with the Pinnacle puts it on a whole different level! The taste is amazing! Plus the bullet seems to go on forever like 2-10 min sessions plus the unit itself needs hardly any cleaning at all. The DaVinci is still one of my favorites. The power and durability of the unit is unmatched (which has me on edge for the release of the ascent!) You take effortless draws and custom temp settings? C'mon man! :clap:plus the clouds o the clouds! Bascially, all these vapes rock on their own level, and that's why I use all them all every day! Sorry for making your choice that much harder, but you can't make a wrong choice out of these 4 for a portable.:2c:

Custom Flower Hardware,
Reactions: Caulin
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom