Tonsillectomy and vaping

Agent_Age

Hey guys,

Got tonsils removed 9 days ago and have been abstaining from vaping and just eating edibles.

Starting to get a itch to fire the vape up, anyone been in the same situation and lived to tell the tale?

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
I only made it 3 days before I caved in and started vaping after my UPPP surgery. It was not easy to do. I would have to resist the urge to cough and I always cough. If I would cough the pain of the cough was paralyzing. I could not really vape like normal for at least 2 weeks and then it still hurt. It was wreckless and stupid but the painkillers were giving me headaches and would not last much more than 3 hours. I was supposed to space them out 4-6 hours so once they wore off I would try to vape without coughing. I really paid the price when I did cough. Good luck too you on a speedy recovery!

nosmoking,

Agent_Age

Haha thanks mate, yeah I'm ment to space my pain killers out to every 6 hours and the last couple of hours end up being pretty painful.

Thankfully the pain has peaked a few days ago and things seem to be improving, just all this time around the house has got my itching for a vape.. Think I might wait until after 10 days.

Agent_Age,

ubardog

after my op I found the Drying out of healing area was a major issue with out any herb. Vaping Dryed it out more you WILL need extra fuild on stand by. Nice buzz after because i had a T-break but then comes dry mouth more so because of tolances . Double edged sword pain relefe but then dry mouth. If you have a face mister/nebulzer type thing. then have it next to you when you vape but tbh 10 days light vape you should be fine

ubardog,
Reactions: steama

Agent_Age

Yeah give it a nudge today...just used da Buddha with a water piece as it's one of my smoother vapes.

Limited it to 3 times over the day. Wasn't to bad, definitely had to keep the fluids up though as you said

Top Bottom