• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Tolerance Question

I'm always interested in these tolerance threads. For the record I'm a 67 yr old male who has been using MMJ for the past ten months. I started after getting prostate cancer; having surgery that left some cancer cells behind; and having to go through two months of radiation along with six months of testosterone suppressant hormone therapy. I only vape using either a MFLB or a Flowermate Vapormax v5.0. My tolerance has only increased very slightly. I typically load 0.07 grams and take two 10 second draws. One draw was all I needed ten months ago. That is as high as I want to get. Elevated but not stoned. I prefer sativa or sativa dominate hybrids, but use indicas near bedtime. I usually medicate only once a day in the late afternoon or early evening. I go through a gram in 2 or 3 weeks. I also prefer THC levels in cannabis to be under 20%. I did recreational cannabis in the 60's and early 70's and Panama Red was my favorite, but I went through lots Mexican brick weed. I don't remember getting any higher then than I do sometimes now.

Top Bottom