tobacco

butterflies

Hi there,
I want to start vaporizing tobacco. Not much info on the net. Is there a reason for that? Is it not nice to vape tobacco? Are there people on this forum that vaporize tobacco? I have been trying the Philip Morris iQOS and I liked it, but I would like to have a bit nicer/stronger throat hit and want to experiment with more types of dry tobacco. I am looking at the portable vaporizers such as Puri 5 Aviator. Will that be good enough for a nice throat hit?
Thanks,
Rob

butterflies,

throwawaytre3s

Hi there,
I want to start vaporizing tobacco. Not much info on the net. Is there a reason for that? Is it not nice to vape tobacco? Are there people on this forum that vaporize tobacco? I have been trying the Philip Morris iQOS and I liked it, but I would like to have a bit nicer/stronger throat hit and want to experiment with more types of dry tobacco. I am looking at the portable vaporizers such as Puri 5 Aviator. Will that be good enough for a nice throat hit?
Thanks,
Rob

There was a thread a while ago about vaping pipe tobacco. If I recall correctly cigarette tobacco didn't vape that well. I think the results were mediocre, and better with a flavored pipe tobacco. That makes sense given they're usually soaked in PG mixed with aromatics, that's what tends to make a flavored pipe tobacco so goopy. All of the results produced a fairly thin vapor I think, so if that's what you're looking for with a harder throat hit, then you might be looking in the wrong places. Also I can't recommend putting wet pipe tobacco in your vaproizer without drying it out a little on a plate first, there's way too much moisture in most aromatic tobaccos.

throwawaytre3s,
Top Bottom