Tobacco in MFLB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronnie

So.. I have unfortunately run out of weed and have little money so I'm not going to be getting any soon. I was just reading today on vaporpedia that the MFLB can vape tobacco and that it is 6 times stronger than normal because it is vaped. So I thought, hm, I'll go out and get some rolling tobacco and try this out. So I bought some, and I vaped it, and practically nothing has happened. I am not sure if I am doing this wrong or what, but I know the headrush from cigs and this definitely isn't it. I haven't smoked in a while so I know that wouldn't be an issue of not feeling it. I just don't understand here, I think I have vaped it properly, but have gotten no results (do I need to vape a large amount in a short period of time?). Can anyone help me out here - like give me tips or advice if you have done it, or could tell me how it would be done properly? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I love the headrush from tobacco but it just isnt happening and I dont know why. Thanks! :)

mod note: It's a good idea, when you start a thread, to come back and participate after you get some response.

Ronnie,

mscm888

With anything MFLB related I'd make sure your product is dry and a fine grind.

Some folks around here probably know of some other herb varieties besides tobacco and cannabis, that you might find enjoyable (and cheap).

mscm888,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Chamomile & mint leaves are nice to vape as well.

I never liked vaping tobacco myself, even when I'd just quit smoking. But it should vape on a lower temp then mj, so I'm not sure why it won't work with your MFLB. I've never used that vape myself though, so I'm not sure where to start trouble-shooting, sorry.

OhTheAgony,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom