To Water Or Not To Water... That Is The Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
vtac said:
vapor_cloud said:
They sell 'canos so I doubt they are too concerned about box vap sales. Just seems most shops are ignorant to the decent vapes coming out of the states and canada.
Educate those fools! :D
I'm trying :D Took my genie into a shop to show the guy and he was most interested.

vaporcloud,

max

Out to lunch
The Vaporite Vaporizer System is the healthiest, cleanest system available.
Pardon me for not buying that line. :/

We haven't had a headshop around here in about 20 years, but hearing about the problems you guys in Aus and NZ have getting a vape makes me thankful there are so many good ones made in the US. :cool:

max,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
Yep ... at last something decent made in the USA ;) Looks like Ozwiz and crew don't have to many probs getting vaps into Australia. The extreme and herbo would have both been imported by him. SO maybe I'm being a little over protective coz NZ and Aus have quite similair stances on these sorts of things.

vaporcloud,

ozwiz

owner Vaporiser World NOW live Australia
vtac said:
New to me: http://www.vaporite.net/

Will it vaporize vegemite? Crikey! :D

So Aussie customs don't like vaporizers coming in?
I have not had any problems so far , however our govt is amazingly down on marijuana medical or not . Our laws are dead set draconian the only news you here of pot down under is bad ( sends you schizo that sort of thing) .:mad: I have had all my vaporizer materials sent to a mates' place who is straight , just in case . It's the worst thing about living " down under ".:)

ozwiz,

marcuss

above the clouds
bad bad bad issue....i experienced that awful smell with the vaporstar....bleah!!

"pollice verso" :mad:

marcuss,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
marcuss said:
bad bad bad issue....i experienced that awful smell with the vaporstar....bleah!!

"pollice verso" :mad:
Yep a vap heads worse nightmare. It was horrible and made me angry for days. And I don't get mad very often. New one on the way :cool::cool::cool:

vaporcloud,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
For the last 2.5 weeks I've been hitting the SSV dry 95% of the time, even at home. Mainly because I'm lazy to pull out all the water stuff. But as a result I've perfected my whip technique even further, it really is like playing an instrument. Very rewarding when you hit that perfect note every time!

No it's not as icy smooth as water/ice, there's a little tickle- especially with way-to-big hits on a bowl that should be reloaded.

Little SSV tip/observation - Stop inhaling when you rotate the wand -- less air getting in around the sides of the bowl (not going over the heater), and a thicker vapor! Maybe this is just because my bowl is so caked with kif, or the shape of the connection, but it's made a big difference for me.

I believe it's wake n vape time.

:cheers:

vtac,

max

Out to lunch
vtac said:
Little SSV tip/observation - Stop inhaling when you rotate the wand -- less air getting in around the sides of the bowl (not going over the heater), and a thicker vapor! Maybe this is just because my bowl is so caked with kif, or the shape of the connection, but it's made a big difference for me.

I believe it's wake n vape time.

:cheers:
Thanks vtac, I'll try that.

my bowl is so caked with kif
Pack that wand up and send it to me. I'll get it back to you ASAP, nice and clean. :lol:

max,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
After using the Extreme, it makes me laugh that someone could call the vaporite the cleanest vape ever lol, I can't be bothered with it anymore. yeah it's been good getting these things thru the post, we'll see about the lettuce prods though, shame you can't get on to salvia here in oz though, i'd love to make contact with a local on that one, Blooody wowser's shit me, i feel like if i go for a musheee hunt i'll be explaining myself in no time here in Q land

Cannabudz,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom