to vape oil?

wilvape

Hi, been reading lots but haven't found answer. I have a solo which I love and my buddies love it too, they are new to vaping but smoke regular. They prefer to smoke oil using what we call a bottle toker, cut hole in bottom of plastic bottle , light cigarette, use a pin and put oil on smoke and hold inside bottle to burn off. They are thinking about getting portables to do this but not sure what is available and how they work and if it would be worth buying a vape for doing, oil is very thick and sticky , how hard is it to clean, how long to setup for a session,oil turns really runny when hot , do you vape upside down to keep oil from making a mess? Is there one vaporizer that sticks out as being the best for this, they want one to be steathier than my solo but not a pain in the ass to operate or clean. Any help or suggestions appreciated.
Thanks

wilvape,

weedemon

enthusiast
look into a Ti pad or nail. it's far better than bottle tokes.

no good for portable use really, but it's better than the portable options imo still. and cheaper. you need a bong, the Ti equipment. and a torch. oh and a dabber! :)

treeman

I find dabbing to be the best way to use oils, I've tried them in my solo(s) and my DBV and yeah they produce thick clouds that you can hit for ages but it lacks that distinct "head fuck room spinning" that comes with taking a fat dab. When using oils in my solo I sandwich it between herb.

Oh and people here highly rate titanium nails, probably due to their indestructible nature, I have one and to be honest I find myself using my plain boro ones more, they will eventually break but they are cheap, heat up quickly and taste subtley better IMO. My current nail has taken a fairly serious beating and is in immaculate condition. Probably depends on who made it.

treeman,
Reactions: Shoff

wilvape

Thanks for the responses, gonna do some more homework on various portables , cleaning , loading , quality taste etc. I'm a herb guy and am curious to try vaping some crude

wilvape,
Top Bottom