• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Titanium Vapor Engine

GHOST VAPOR

Manufacturer
To all blazers and ex-blazers, i produce the Raydiator pipe series. Air-cooled titanium...yadda yadda.
Mori Design is my company name.

I made a portable vape for myself and have decided to make more for others.

TITANIUM VAPOR ENGINE
360 degree rotating vapor chamber
Works quickly with any jet flame lighter
Size matters- large capacity small size
Titanium vapor chamber .500 x 1.0
Titanium vapor draw tube .250 x 3.5
Vapor chamber uses .500 diameter pure titanium domed wire filter
.375 diameter pure titanium fresh air intake filter/lid
CNC body and lid with radiant heat reflector and glass finger-holds
Dims 4.5x.75x.75 "
msrp 99 usd

Can anyone tell me how to post pics?
http://vapenow.com/index.php/Raydiant-Titanium-Vapor-Engine-p-340/

thanks
:peace:
questions?

GHOST VAPOR,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
Any videos of it in use?

Any more detailed pics of it in use?

pics of the bowl would be awesome (and more pics of it taken apart)

How much does the bowl load?

Easy to overcook? Vapor newb friendly? easy to clean? Any breakable parts? Does it stay VERY hot after use, or is it safe for the stoned mind?

Welcome to FC :wave:

:peace:

Hennessy1414,

GHOST VAPOR

Manufacturer
671127299_2bNYQ-M.jpg

Bowl holds about same as the iolite.
easy to clean
you can blaze if you want to
you control the heat so you can do what you want
good for noobs especially non smokers.
no breakable parts. the glass is embedded and protected. includes spare set and spare titanium domed filters.
it can get very warm with extended use but you can handle safely.

GHOST VAPOR,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Welcome!

It looks interesting... Can't wait to hear more!

Lo,

Qbit

cannabanana
Looks interesting - I'm in the market for a portable - now you've just got to tell or show us how it works. A video demo is usually the most effective piece of publicity (aside from coming to FC).

A dealbreaker for me would be having to breathe in the lighter exhaust Vapor Genie-style - I'm not into that. But if you have a lighter-heated vape that can be temp controlled nicely without requiring a license or breathing lighter fumes, then I'm very interested. I can't afford to take a chance without any reviews, so I'll just be watching this thread for now until we get a few opinions.

Qbit,

GHOST VAPOR

Manufacturer
You heat the surface of the titanium vapor chamber with a jet flame lighter. The amount of time differs for everyone. I get a good draw with 15 second heat application, and I repeat heat and draw. My friends who do not smoke, get a good effect in 3 draws. Vapor is mixed with fresh air so taste is mild. If you have a cold with sore throat...this gets the job done no pain.

GHOST VAPOR,

Qbit

cannabanana
GHOST VAPOR said:
You heat the surface of the titanium vapor chamber with a jet flame lighter. The amount of time differs for everyone. I get a good draw with 15 second heat application, and I repeat heat and draw. My friends who do not smoke, get a good effect in 3 draws. Vapor is mixed with fresh air so taste is mild. If you have a cold with sore throat...this gets the job done no pain.
Vapour mixed with fresh air? So are you then saying no lighter exhaust?

Problem is, I don't know which part you're referring to when you say the 'titanium vapor chamber'. I also don't see how you regulate the temperature. The unit sure looks pretty slick though.

I think maybe either you or one of your friends ought to do a video demo - do it with appropriate lighting so we can see the exhaled vapour. Or at the very least upload a schematic diagram. We like to know all the ins and outs here at FC.

Qbit,

Frickr

GHOST VAPOR said:
do you heat then inhale or heat while inhaling?

Frickr,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
Qbit said:
Problem is, I don't know which part you're referring to when you say the 'titanium vapor chamber'. I also don't see how you regulate the temperature. The unit sure looks pretty slick though.

I think maybe either you or one of your friends ought to do a video demo - do it with appropriate lighting so we can see the exhaled vapour. Or at the very least upload a schematic diagram. We like to know all the ins and outs here at FC.
I believe you hit the flame against the exposed cylinder and turn it while heating (after heating?) So the flame does not touch the herb. heat the chamber the herb sits in from the outside. Or too combust pull the flame through the screen (torching the herb)
now question is... Do you heat the chamber before hitting, or while hitting?

DevoTheStrange,

GHOST VAPOR

Manufacturer
Hi,

I'm in Seattle area. My friend Cris is in Fairbanks. He has a store called "really neat stuff", he carries my products since 2001. I have been making and trying to upload a video demonstration but it runs on "real" player and my f@!$&* Windows Vista says I need plugin but won't upload it?

I will enlist some local friend to help me.

Jet flame heats ti vape chamber, you turn vape chamber for 360 degree even heating. Then draw. You can also put a whip on for HD use. No butane fume intake.

I have hacked my iolite and have made it a better working product w/ my custom chamber and mouthpiece.

I may offer it in the near future as a upgrade for iolite owners. pics coming soon.

Cheers:):peace:

GHOST VAPOR,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Awesome! I love the Iolite mod idea. Mine just came back alive after being dead for months. :rolleyes:

FC loves pics!!!! :D

SpiralArchitect,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
:) Waiting for this thread to grow... THings sound intriguing!

Lo,

digglover

GHOST VAPOR said:
Hi,

I'm in Seattle area. My friend Cris is in Fairbanks. He has a store called "really neat stuff", he carries my products since 2001. I have been making and trying to upload a video demonstration but it runs on "real" player and my f@!$&* Windows Vista says I need plugin but won't upload it?

I will enlist some local friend to help me.

Jet flame heats ti vape chamber, you turn vape chamber for 360 degree even heating. Then draw. You can also put a whip on for HD use. No butane fume intake.

I have hacked my iolite and have made it a better working product w/ my custom chamber and mouthpiece.

I may offer it in the near future as a upgrade for iolite owners. pics coming soon.

Cheers:):peace:
I agree. The iolite bit sounds incredibly intriguing. And the video of your vape!

digglover,

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
I bought one. They work, but I'd rather use anything else in my stash of vapor toys. However, there may be a steep learning curve that I haven't yet climbed.

The mouthpiece-stem and vaping cylinder are one and the same. This is how I understand usage:

1. Fill cylinder material. The material I used was prepared for any of my toys. Fairly fine and rich in tricomes. I have one of those mini-torches that one might use in cooking.

2. Before raising pipe to mouth, rotate cylinder while applying a steady stream of torch flame on said cylinder. Its a touchy-feely thing. Then, while toking, apply more flame to the cylinder. Its difficult-to-impossible to rotate the cylinder, apply flame and toke at the same time. But then, I'm a Bozo (for non-USA folk, Bozo was a clown).

This unit gets hot very quickly, branding hot. One way to cool it down so that one might have an extended session of sorts, is to wrap a rag around it (so you don't melt the plastic), put it in a freezer bag and plunge in an ice bath. THe manufacturer supplied five "O" rings to act as handling insulation for the heat, but I found that a scrap of leather I had hanging around works better, wrapped around the body, close to where the stem protrudes from the unit. I keep it in place with a rubber band.

I find this to be an effective vape, especially for the well coordinated, non-stoned person who likes to use their hands. There are too many downsides for these middle-aged hands to mess with. I like easy and effective, not difficult, hot-to-handle-plunge-in-cold-water effective. Hey, its justs my opinion.

As the manufacturer mentions, you could just light the contents on fire (Blaze it), and smoke it the regular old way. Then its a pipe that spins.

Here is a photo of what you get. Notice my leather wrap.
20091024_0006_edited-1.jpg

macbill,

Qbit

cannabanana
Hmm, ok Macbill, thanks for the review. I guess we should just hope now that you can get better at working it. :/

Qbit,

GHOST VAPOR

Manufacturer
Incorrect heating technique will cause the isolation body to get uncomfortably warm with radiant heat.

You use the side of the pencil shape of the torch flame to skim the surface of the vapor cylinder.
Preheat the filled chamber for about 5 seconds Move the heat up and down to evenly distribute heat.
You can also rotate the chamber while moving the heat up and down.
Now heat again for about 15 seconds then draw. Repeat heat and draw

Really need a video but I'm up to my knees in Raydiator production.

GHOST VAPOR,

Qbit

cannabanana
GHOST VAPOR said:
Incorrect heating technique will cause the isolation body to get uncomfortably warm with radiant heat.

You use the side of the pencil shape of the torch flame to skim the surface of the vapor cylinder.
Preheat the filled chamber for about 5 seconds Move the heat up and down to evenly distribute heat.
You can also rotate the chamber while moving the heat up and down.
Now heat again for about 15 seconds then draw. Repeat heat and draw

Really need a video but I'm up to my knees in Raydiator production.
Hey GV, I doubt I'm the only one here who's still curious about your device, but I hope your advice to Macbill does the trick, because your stocks around here took a dive with his poor preliminary review. I understand that you may have other pressures, but when you're launching a product like this, I do think you need to be checking here every day and responding to any posts that call for one.

Vapes tend to be tricky devices so support is very important - your product can only ever be as good as your customers' ability to use it. And this is, after all, the web's foremost vapourizing community, and where you'll probably have the best chance to grow your brand.

Qbit,

Frickr

this looks like an intresting vape, asside from the single review, it still havent changed my curiosity with this product. im in for a second review or 2 just to find out what other peoples experiences are with this vape.

Frickr,

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
Perhaps for some folks, this is an ideal pipe. Easy plays big in my book, and this vape is (for me) more difficult to use than any of my other toys. I find I can get decent hits, especially if I dial down my torch to almost a yellow flame tip (still blue).

Still, I find its usage combersome, having to initialing heating the tube (As I hold it in my hand, my ring finger spins the combo stem chamber as I apply "blue-flame" torch with he other hand: intense yellow flame such as a wind-proof BBQ Lighter won't do it). And of course, subsequently needing to apply torch at mouth-to-pipe contact. Whew! Not to mention hot enough to brand you at times.

For some folks, "The Ritual" is a big part of getting off. That is not a bad thing. Maybe its putting the lights down, light a candle, a certain album on the player, its all good. I'm not big on the rituality of getting off as opposed to just getting off. It doesn't mean I'm right or ritualists are right. Its just that is where I am and how I interface with herb.

I could see this pipe as a perfect piece to use ritualistically: again, not bad at all. Especially if you are a light user. Bathing the rotating cylindar in torch flame until a wisp of smoke protrudes from the end, bringing it to you mouth, apply more flame. I could see that being a cool thing to do.

I just want to get fucked up fast with minimal historonics. Different strokes. Excuse the language. Surely Mother Mariam-Kathleen is rolling over in her grave.

macbill,
Top Bottom