• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Titan vaporizer

ads

Cheers, loads of imag vaps on AB
Quite like the look of the 2014 Telsa.
Anyone tried it ?

ads,

SamWin69

Hey fellas,

I know you didn't enjoy your experience with the Titan 2 MrWeed which is kinda surprising because i really actually enjoy it over my PAX. Heres an American review I found of the titan II and in my personal opinion I agree with what he's saying. TITAN-II REVIEW

edit: i see that the review is biased because they're selling the titan themselves, but in my experience with the Titan its pretty much accurate. buttons feel cheap though and not "reassuringly rugged" lmao

edit 2: owning both the FM and the Titan-II what the reviewer says at the very end is super true

Last edited:
SamWin69,

di93ig

Live and let vape.
I recently received a unit free with the purchase of 10 Titan 1 units. Apparently the Titan 1 design was copied even prior to launch and a storm of knockoffs hit the US. You have to do the initial burn off to get rid of and smell and soak the soft plastic tips in water but after that the taste is just what you put into it. I got the tester Titan 2 with a free logo design too and MOQ OEM drop to five hundred units. Dont jump on a new design too fast and review it. Unless you list your wholesaler for comparison any observations you make could be based on a cheap knockoff released earlier then the actual original product. Design specs are rountinely stolen in China and anything can be reverse engineered in a week. Chinese trade companies get advance copies and some of these "repackagers" then sell the product to a factory that can put out a cheap copy (at full price) before the real manufacturer can finish the quality control and testing.

I'm not saying the Titan 1 is the best quality or build design, but the review it got came way to early based on my research and the official release date of the titan 2 from the original manufacturer was this week. These factory owners all play basketball together and after three months of research into alibaba's myriad of suppliers, I know who is who, and which engineer makes which decision. The engineers are the ones that sign off on price breaks or MOQ exceptions not the rep or even the company manager.

I sell the titan 1 and this review is biased. I will continue to sell the Titan 1 unbranded because I believe that the original supply build quality has determined the Titan 1 to be "Not Recommended" in this thread, not the actual design quality.

I am new here and I expect my comments to be taken with a grain of salt. I do not wish to offend an above review, I only want to clarify the nature of factory interconnection and it's effects on early release build quality and confusion over the real manufacturer. The source I am alluding to is listed on the picture of my freebee with my logo on it. I will leave it to you to develop a relationship with them, but trust me, if you have the Titan 2 or 1 and it didn't come from them, then you are looking at a knockoff, or its from a middleman. Either way your sacrificing price or quality.

The Titan 2 requires no initial burn, although i did one anyway. I will be buying at least 50. No review beyond that, because of my fiduciary interest in both Titan products.

Here is what they gave me for free:

di93ig,

Da Budtender

Hello FC, I'm a new member and I'd like to share my story with you. A week ago I decided to buy a portable vaporizer to replace the huge number of joints that I was smoking on a daily basis. Being a budtender in Amsterdam, I basically get paid to smoke weed :) and I already purchased a FlashVape some months ago with the same goal in my mind. Sadly, it never managed to fit my lifestyle: it's a well built device, for sure, but it requires too much maintenance for my laziness, it's too big and doesn't deliver the quantity of vapor that I was looking for.

So I went in one of the shops in town asking for a vaporizer pen capable to produce lots of good quality vapor and I was offered the MFLB and the "Kalumet Weda" pen. I settled for the last one because I liked its form factor the most, and after trying it I was completely delighted by the qulity and quantity of vapor it delivers. I have a long experience with vaporizers and I've used both the Volcano and De Verdamper countless times, so I guess I know what I'm looking for. This device sits in my pocket until I want to "smoke a joint", I fill it up instantly and in one minute it's warm and ready to vape. When I'm done I clean it in 5 seconds and I put it in charge on the computer for my next "joint". I passed from smoking more than 20 joints a day to zero in this last week.

Of course I did some research and I found out that the "Kalumet Weda" really is a rebranded Titan-1, like the Tundra and many others; I also read all of the complains about the plastic smell coming from the unit. I'm so happy that my device doesn't produce plastic smell or flavour at all and at the same time I was trying to understand why so many people had the same issue while I didn't. Then, I've seen this last post and it makes perfectly sense to me. Moreover, also Grenco Science just rebranded this Vaporizer, calling it the "G Pro"; not that GS is a guarantee of absolute quality but I don't think they would spoil their name by selling products so defective that release burnt plastic smell, with all the related sanitary risks.

Also, I've recently seen here on FC those frightful images of the Pinnacle Pro mouthpieces melted down... That's really scary, and being the PnP such a popular and supposedly high quality product I really can't understand how this can happen and why many people complain so much about its chinese ripoff instead...

Th PnP/Titantundragpro are, concept wise, exactly the kind of vaporizer I was looking for, the answer to all my needs; and I feel lucky that I wasn't offered a supposedly much better PnP... Plastic melting down in my vape??? :cuss: When I read the first reviews of the Titan I tried to detect robot farts as much as possible but I really couldn't, not even on the highest temp setting, while the pictures of the renowned PnP speaks by themselves, to me.

So yeah... I'm really happy with this new baby! :love:

Da Budtender,

ads

I recently received a unit free with the purchase of 10 Titan 1 units. Apparently the Titan 1 design was copied even prior to launch and a storm of knockoffs hit the US. You have to do the initial burn off to get rid of and smell and soak the soft plastic tips in water but after that the taste is just what you put into it. I got the tester Titan 2 with a free logo design too and MOQ OEM drop to five hundred units. Dont jump on a new design too fast and review it. Unless you list your wholesaler for comparison any observations you make could be based on a cheap knockoff released earlier then the actual original product. Design specs are rountinely stolen in China and anything can be reverse engineered in a week. Chinese trade companies get advance copies and some of these "repackagers" then sell the product to a factory that can put out a cheap copy (at full price) before the real manufacturer can finish the quality control and testing.

I'm not saying the Titan 1 is the best quality or build design, but the review it got came way to early based on my research and the official release date of the titan 2 from the original manufacturer was this week. These factory owners all play basketball together and after three months of research into alibaba's myriad of suppliers, I know who is who, and which engineer makes which decision. The engineers are the ones that sign off on price breaks or MOQ exceptions not the rep or even the company manager.

I sell the titan 1 and this review is biased. I will continue to sell the Titan 1 unbranded because I believe that the original supply build quality has determined the Titan 1 to be "Not Recommended" in this thread, not the actual design quality.

I am new here and I expect my comments to be taken with a grain of salt. I do not wish to offend an above review, I only want to clarify the nature of factory interconnection and it's effects on early release build quality and confusion over the real manufacturer. The source I am alluding to is listed on the picture of my freebee with my logo on it. I will leave it to you to develop a relationship with them, but trust me, if you have the Titan 2 or 1 and it didn't come from them, then you are looking at a knockoff, or its from a middleman. Either way your sacrificing price or quality.

The Titan 2 requires no initial burn, although i did one anyway. I will be buying at least 50. No review beyond that, because of my fiduciary interest in both Titan products.

Here is what they gave me for free:

So http://m.babyton.en.alibaba.com/ are the designers/owners?
Interesting as they've only been trading since 2014. I've had 4 companies now claiming to be the owners, so who is the owner and who has the good ones ???

ads,

llamaman001

the might be parent or sister companies of one another and all the claim the same since they are all "related"

Who knows how business works in china?

llamaman001,

Da Budtender

I wouldn't be judgmental toward a product only because it comes from China. Everything is made in China nowadays, but I guess it's not just an immense Factory-Country... They can also conceive and design great products for sure. What I'd like to understand is if it's even possible to refer to all of these units as a single vaporizer: is the Titan-1 EXACTELY the same thing as the Grenco Science G Pro, for example? Is there somebody who bought it and can share his impressions? I can't find reviews of it mentioning plastic smell or taste.

In my case I paid mine € 130 as Weda vaporizer form the Spanish company Kalumet and I really keep enjoying it a lot. The first 5/6 puffs of a load are amazingly full of flavour, the vapor is not at all that hot for my taste, the battery lasts quite some time and the portability is excellent.

Yesterday I was looking at a Davinci Ascent and I was tempted to buy it, being such a nice object and offering a really clean vapor path, but even if it's a much better product than mine I feel like I don't need it at the moment, having my "Weda-Titan-Gpro" for the weed and an Atmos Rx for wax and oil.

Da Budtender,
Reactions: Solomon

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
So I've tried one if the rebranded Titan-1s. I've got to say I am quite surprised. At first taste wasn't great, but I also didn't do a burn off. Even Without the burn off though, I would say that the taste was still comparable to at least the iolite/Wispr mans possibly the pax...

Anyway a few more sessions in and the taste is getting better and better. I've been using the middle temperature selection.

Would I recommend this vape? Yes and no...I will take it apart eventually to see the internals but have no clue what the inside or airpath looks like. I'm also not a fan of the SS bowl but I dont know what that could be changed to...

A few of the companies making/selling this are claiming it's a pure convection vape. There's definitely a little conduction going on though cause you can start to smell the herbs as it's heating up..

As for the mouthpiece melting the the pinnacle I don't think that's an issue because the pinnacle issues were mainly caused by extended sessions at high temperatures I believe. Also the plastic doesn't really come in contact with the bowl like the pinnacle does...

I paid $60 for mine, If you can get it for $80 or less it's a great beginner vape and I would recommend it at least for beginners. I don't see any advantage the pax has for almost $200 more

Mynameismud,

mrweed

vaporizer review blogger
well, maybe I'm more sensibel to this smell/taste than others, but it's definitely there!

mrweed,

RastaVapa

HomeGrownLogs UK log maker
Manufacturer
I have had my titan 2 for about four days now and I find it ok as a cheap portable and I have not noticed any bad smell or taste although I did do a burn off and washed mouthpiece etc. I also use a FM a wispr2 and a lotus for my portables and I find this closest to the wispr in terms of taste and effect , the flower mate tastes better I think because of ceramic chamber versus ss .

And I am not even going to try and compare to the lotus but I use this when I need something really stealthy that works, I get about five to six bowls before battery dies and I find there is not so much a need to fully pack it like some others I have you can just put in a pinch or two or fill it right up... It is very light and is prob the coolest to touch portable I have and if it lasts six months I can chuck it and buy another

Edit. My son still uses his davinci and they seem to share the same lcd

Last edited:
RastaVapa,

mrweed

vaporizer review blogger
my wispr doesn't taste/smell like plastic and I did a burn off session too with my titan-1 and titan-2. I can't explain it differntly than I did above (more sensibel..)... however, i have no reason to bash this thing, other than that I truely think it's a potential health risk

I will not repeat it again and again and I'm done now with the titan-1 and titan-2
won't test the titan-3 and 4 ... anymore

it's not my problem if you guys want to buy this piece of shit, but remember that I have warned all of you guys! I can't do anything else to stop you

however, what I believe is that there are plentry trolls on the net that try to make it look good, just because they sell it themself

even when I ignore the hot vapor and plastic taste, the comparison to top notch units is definitely wrong

(just for the record: i don't think the flowermate or the imag (which are in the same price range) can't be dangerous, too but at least I can't smell/taste it, clearly)

Last edited:
mrweed,

RastaVapa

HomeGrownLogs UK log maker
Manufacturer
I think at this price range I paid seventy pounds of eBay but I am in UK and it was the only one for sale I could find , there are going to be a lot more faulty units I certainly would not rate this above a lot of my other vapes but I think this could be a good starting out vape for a smoker to quit ......

Providing it don't smell like burning glue and plastic that is .....

RastaVapa,
Reactions: mrweed
Top Bottom