Titan vaporizer

Brasil

well, funny guys....I didn't read the whole thread, I looked for the pages when people started to recieve the T2.
from what I read, the only diference "visible" in the internet between a "good" and a "bad" T2 is if it has Fahrenheit to Celsius switch or not.
further I read that one guy got a "good" and a "bad" T2 form the same provider
further I read that we don't even know who is cloning who, and if the original is the "good" one or even a clone, or if "original" and "clones" make "goods" and "bads"
Imo, it is the most logic conclusion to buy the T2 "switchable to Celcius", and as cheap as you can get; as cheap as you can get, because it hurts less to get a "bad" T2

ok guys. it seams that the good ones and the bad ones on Fastech can be identified by the thicker or thinner walls seen in this picture:
http://postimg.org/image/6agr57c49/
all T2s at Fasttech show this part

I just ordered from: http://www.ecigaretteb2c.com/titan-2-hebe-weed-herb-wax-vaporizer-pen.html
since the price suddenly even dropped more (on a sunday; do they read here?), and the pics show the thicker walls, it seams to be switchable to celsius, it has the 5 screens the thicker wall products also have on Fasttech (vs 3 for the thinner walls products).
wish me good luck

Last edited by a moderator:

Brasil

I just ordered from: http://www.ecigaretteb2c.com/titan-2-hebe-weed-herb-wax-vaporizer-pen.html
since the price suddenly even dropped more (on a sunday; do they read here?), and the pics show the thicker walls, it seams to be switchable to celsius, it has the 5 screens the thicker wall products also have on Fasttech (vs 3 for the thinner walls products).
wish me good luck

so, since my order remained "processing"until today, I sent and email to them. and this is what I recieve as answer:

"Hi dear,
we are so sorry that we can not ship e cigarette to Brazil, your custom is too strict and very long time shipping.
we will refund you.
regards"

Brasil,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
so, since my order remained "processing"until today, I sent and email to them. and this is what I recieve as answer:

"Hi dear,
we are so sorry that we can not ship e cigarette to Brazil, your custom is too strict and very long time shipping.
we will refund you.
regards"
Puffitup has recently stopped shipping to Brazil due to customs problems and items that "go missing". Anything even remotely e-cig related probably wont make it into the country since I believe that e-cigs have been outlawed down there.

Your best bet is to have a package sent from an individual with no mention of vaporizers on the customs form.

Boa sorte.

:peace:

Brasil

Puffitup has recently stopped shipping to Brazil due to customs problems and items that "go missing". Anything even remotely e-cig related probably wont make it into the country since I believe that e-cigs have been outlawed down there.

Your best bet is to have a package sent from an individual with no mention of vaporizers on the customs form.

Boa sorte.

well, that sucks

are you Brazilian?

Brasil,
Reactions: Stu

Brasil

No, I'm American. I do have a lot of Brazilian friends, however and spend a lot of time there. I should get into the vaporizer smuggling business. :ninja:

Brincadeira ;)

hahaha. you should

how about selling one to me?

btw: how do I get email notification to work?

mod note: From the rules page- No selling or soliciting items on the forum.

Brasil,

Brasil

Boa sorte.

well, Fasttech just shipped it to me :D

hope it arrives lol

Brasil,
Reactions: Stu

drunkglitter

I searched this thread and wasn't able to find what I was looking for. I am wanting to attach the titan 2 to a water pipe or bubbler or some water thing. Any suggestions on how to do this and any suggestions on what water attachment I should use? I'm looking for something small.

drunkglitter,

RaffOutLoud

I searched this thread and wasn't able to find what I was looking for. I am wanting to attach the titan 2 to a water pipe or bubbler or some water thing. Any suggestions on how to do this and any suggestions on what water attachment I should use? I'm looking for something small.
Using the mod I posted (link at the bottom of this post) I am able to use it with my very simple, decently small $25 bong that somehow hasn't broken after 7 years. Also, I could very easily attach hose from the glass mod to basically any bong/bubbler/etc. if I had the right attachments.

Link http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/titan-vaporizer.13724/page-14#post-777013

RaffOutLoud,

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
Titan 2 on FastTech for $24.31 I bet the quality of this one is real good.

phattpiggie,

zorn

I stopped using my Titan 2, because i dont get rid of the ugly taste. After a longer session with it, i have a taste of burnt electronics in my mouth, even when i stopped vaping. Yuk!

So i will have to sell or repair it.
I love this unit, so i guess i will try to repair this little magic thing.

Wrapped the wire around a tube slightly smaller than the oven. Torched it and quickly cooled in water. This made it like a coil spring with the memory effect. Cut the original element in half and wrapped a little over one wrap on the oven. Took the new coil element and "screwed" it onto the oven over the insulator. Made about 8 or so wraps. Used the second part of insulator over the newly installed coil. Bending the top part of element back down over the top insulator but under the last little overlap. This is also where I placed the thermo couple.

Hm, i dont really get the part beginning "cut the original element in half..." Could you be so kind and explain it in a way people like me are getting it? ^^
Maybe a short, easy drawing or pic could help. This is not my mothers tongue, so i have some problems here.

Also: what kind of resistance wire did you use? The 0,6mm one, i guess? or an thinner one?

Where did you get the silicone tube? looks good!

Thank you very much, Pipes!

greetings,

zorn

zorn,

Pipes

Addicted DIY Enthusiast
Accessory Maker
Hi Zorn, I pretty much gave up on the Titan2. But if was to play some more, I would not use the silicone tubing as conducts too much heat from the bowl. I'd go with Cellucotton held on with high temp O rings.
The original element is used just for it's insulative abilities. Since the material is already rated for this type of heat. 1/2 or one wraps worth to keep the new coil from shorting to the bowl and the other 1/2 to wrap around the outside of new coil with enough over wrap to allow the return of the heating element to the exit point at the bottom.
I used 23 AWG. What's important is you want about 1 ohm of element with enough to evenly cover the outside of bowl. And get as tight as possible against the bowl.
The thermal couple also needs to be put up under the wrap against the bowl.
Hope this makes things at least a little clearer...?

Pipes,

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
@Pipes and @zorn hope all is good with the pair of you. I wouldn't recommend using the old element if it is the same as yours Pipes. It sounds from what Zorn is saying it could be if it tastes shit all the time. Who knows it could be a different element all together. I would buy a roll of Kapton/polyimide tape. Don't just buy any as some of them have adhesives which aren't rated high enough temperature wise. Then use it as your insulating material. If you do strip it Zorn can you post a couple of fotos of the internals for us. thanks

phattpiggie,
Reactions: Pipes

Pipes

Addicted DIY Enthusiast
Accessory Maker
Good suggestion. I just used as was handy and cleaned up fine with ISO. The gunk was mainly from tape residue as you pointed out. Or from it's own self adhesive.
:tup:
Kapton tape could also be used to hold down the Cellucotton for that matter. I was looking for some with high temp adhesive. Couldn't find any that stated temp for adhesive.
Again, thanks for the input.

Pipes,

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
Pipes I got some that was rated at 280c. It was $5 for 10mm 30ft long. Not everyone who sells it has a clue what you are on about when you ask them for specs. on the adhesive.

phattpiggie,

Pipes

Addicted DIY Enthusiast
Accessory Maker
280c is pretty borderline. This tape will be in "direct" contact with element which is likely well above that temp at times before the heat gets evened out over the bowl. IMO, higher rating is needed. 400c or better would make me more comfortable for sure.
280c should be fine for holding the outer insulator in place though.

Pipes,

zorn

Thanks for your answer, Pipes!
And yes, Phatpiggie, i am fine, thanks ;) I did not die of lung cancer in the meantime, if you are afraid of this ;)

Pipes, with your description now i guess i understand what you mean. Thx for that.

I guess, before i invest more money and time for this model, i will try in the meantime to get rid of it on the internet. Bought it for 30 Euros, and now i will sell it on a local internet market for that price, but maybe someone will pay me the 50 Euro i want ^^

I am a DIY-guy, but before i make it worse, i will try to get my cash back and buy another model...
But now in the price range of 50-80 Euro.... A old saying tells: If you buy cheap, you will buy twice! ;)

Maybe i will go for a flowermate, or an Titan 3.... (if the titan 3 is better ;) )

zorn,

zorn

Sold it for 50 Bucks today :D
Awesome, i should buy 10 more of them and resell it ;)

(sorry for doublepost, i could not find the "edit"-button..?)

Flowermate, here i come! :D

zorn,

hayvape

Hey guys, this is my first post here. I got my Titan2 today, bought from Vape Studio.

This is the first vape I've ever bought, but have had a go of some others, (Pax etc). I loved the Pax, I thought it was awesome but it's pretty pricy and I wanted to make sure vaping was for me. Plus someone mentioned to me that the warranty doesn't apply to UK purchases? Anyway I was pretty excited when the post came. I've been doing an initial burn for a while but feel like I can still smell a bit of a plastic smell. I'm unsure if this is just a "new product smell". I've been soaking the additional mouthpieces that came with the device to try help too, but a few of the posts have made me slightly dubious of this vape. Will post results when I give it a proper whirl!

hayvape,

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
Good luck @hayvape I hope it is an okay unit. I've repaired mine and added a spring, cable etc and cut the case to make a door so I can change the battery. The new board is not as good as the old one. It takes a while to get up to temp. but when it's there it produces good flavor and cloud and a nice even color to the spent material. I've run it as intended with the silly bloody mouthpiece, with a 10mm boro glass tube and with a polyimide capsule with glass extension. Will post some fotos when I get the time.

phattpiggie,

hayvape

I hope so too! Did you find yours had that smell at first too? I'm going to try mine later, maybe it'll just take a few sessions to break it in. I'm far too new to it all to be tinkering around with it but your mods sound awesome!

hayvape,

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
Yes it did smell but not for long. The battery replacement idea was copied from @Pipes. I blew warm vapor gently thru the unit once or twice and it was fine. Again good luck mine is now a back up unit for the time when my INH05 decides it can't cope anymore.

phattpiggie,

Sungodv

Another here that has moved on. While the Titan is efficient, it tastes pretty bad with the material so close to the mouthpiece even though the major electrical taste waned. I won't give up my Q when it's more than me - weekends, but I've gone to another Canadian designed product, the Vapium Summit for quick and easy sessions. It really is fast and just as efficient as the T2. Works well with little material too, just like the Titan.
Maybe with water or a long hose could you enjoy this thing?

Last edited:
Sungodv,
Top Bottom