Tired of crappy vape quality medical marijuana

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steele Concept

Transformer Tubes
Manufacturer
I think a lot of the excitement comes from the sheer novelty of the stuff as well. I mean, we are talking about medicinal cigarettes here. This is the same kind of thing people have been joking about or hoping for FOREVER.

We have all seen the Marb green photoshops floating around the internet but now it is a reality. Pretty epic if you ask me :). Kudos to the company for launching this product and being first to market.

6868_marlboro_1.jpg

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
I think a lot of the excitement comes from the sheer novelty of the stuff as well. I mean, we are talking about medicinal cigarettes here. This is the same kind of thing people have been joking about or hoping for FOREVER.

We have all seen the Marb green photoshops floating around the internet but now it is a reality. Pretty epic if you ask me :). Kudos to the company for launching this product and being first to market.

6868_marlboro_1.jpg

A pack of these and the Tvape , I'm ready .

JJSeattle

I haven't had that problem with the dispensaries in Seattle, none of the ones I have gone to have provided wet weed. All of it has vaped up nice, the selection and prices are great too. Yes I feel very lucky to live in a MMJ state, this is true.

JJSeattle,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

VapoRoor

DAB-a-DAB I'll dooooo
Yeah I tend to seriously inspect my medicine, I squeeze it just a tad to feel for density also smelling while squeezing (gently) to get an idea of flavor and this method has deterred me from buying cannabis of poor quality. Might I add, I stay away from bottom shelf. Top shelf is where I always go.
But lwien that neon color scheme almost gets me in the mood for some old school fruity pebbles ;)

20130301-fruity-pebbles-neon.jpg

Mmmmm, reminds me of an edible I used to always pick up at my favorite dispensary a few years back :p

VapoRoor,

arf777

No longer dogless
An old trick I still have to use (mostly because its so fucking humid where i live part of the year) is to put it in an unfinished wooden box. Unfinished, untreated wood, if it's been dried thoroughly, can suck moisture right out of plant material. Its one of the reasons cigar boxes have strips of slightly moistened cedar, as well as why serious cigar folks have desktop humidors. I don't recommend a cigar box though, since it'll contaminate the flavor. I use a small box from India that I got for $10 on ebay. Dries overmoist material in less than 24 hours, without the issues of heat or light degrading any of the chemicals.

But I also have a number of vapes that do moist things just fine, i just like better dry. The best ones for moist, in my experience, are the Cloud, the Supreme, and the HI. My LSV (same maker and heating element as SSV) is nowhere near as good with moist. You can still pre-order the new Cloud EVO at a discount, for the next 10 hours or so. If this is a regular issue, I recommend a wood box and a Cloud.

arf777,
Reactions: Seren

lwien

My LSV (same maker and heating element as SSV) is nowhere near as good with moist.

Why wouldn't the LSV be just as good as any other vape in drying out your bud? One to two hits after vaping off the moisture and the bud is totally dry, and I think this would happen with any vape. I don't get it.

lwien,

arf777

No longer dogless
Why wouldn't the LSV be just as good as any other vape in drying out your bud? One to two hits after vaping off the moisture and the bud is totally dry, and I think this would happen with any vape. I don't get it.
I assume it has something to do with the airflow. I only use it as a wand with its bowl, and it does't have the greatest seal. Also doesn't have the best higher temp settings. My other vapes get hotter without combusting. The LSV either leaves it moist and unvaped or scorches it. My only one that does that. Maybe an issue with the element in just my LSV.

arf777,

Hippie Dickie

The Herbal Cube
Manufacturer
yes, it works ... well, in my case it takes the first 5 minutes of the session to dry the herb "enough". But a session with properly dried and cured herb is a world of difference -- much preferred.

i want to see the draw tube fill up with herb vapor, not coat the inside of the draw tube with water vapor (which i then need to remove using a rolled up paper towel -- the up side is a really, really clean draw tube).

Hippie Dickie,

hoptimum

I thought OG Kush was sativa dominant. It's one of my favorite strains and it seems more sativa-ish to me, though at this point just about everything is a hybrid.

hoptimum,

Hexi

You can get indoor shake from my fav dispensary for $100oz, which is pretty redonk cheap for Cali. I have yet to try any shake/mix tho since if I don't like it, I don't have a set up to make a wax etc..

Hexi,

ElevatedMindset

Cloud Lounging
I assume it has something to do with the airflow. I only use it as a wand with its bowl, and it does't have the greatest seal. Also doesn't have the best higher temp settings. My other vapes get hotter without combusting. The LSV either leaves it moist and unvaped or scorches it. My only one that does that. Maybe an issue with the element in just my LSV.

I have some dry herb at the moment and it seems to get me a lot less vapor, harder to hit, and my ABV doesn't get nearly as brown as other herbs. My friend brought some bud over the other day and packed a wand in my LSV and we got vapor for at least 10-15+ hits. It was perfect, he did pack around 3/4 of the wand opposed to my 1/4 I usually pack. And after the ABV was perfectly brown. Lately I've had the same bud and its been dry like this but some of it is a little wetter and stickier but still vapes the same way it seems. Its a couple different strains though so I'm guessing its not cured the right way. When I get, I put it in a mason jar so shouldn't that cure it in a sense?

ElevatedMindset,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom