TinyMight / TM 2

Fat Freddy

FUCK CANCER TOO !
hummmm metal parts there scare me......it is a taste killer normally.

Unless the filter/CU is lined with glass but I would kinda doubt that it is. But good question you raise. Maybe @stickstones would be kind enough to comment?
@flammy For any units purchased through my site, those customers will get a complete experience. That means that if you happen to get a faulty unit or something goes wrong, you would be taken care of right here in the US. No need to ship back to Finland. That being said, the device will have to have been purchased through KGWoodcrafts.

The goal is to provide a complete user experience from start to finish with any units purchased from KGWoodcrafts. If you have purchased the device from a different site, you will have to go back through that site to be taken care of, or ship the device back to the maker in Finland

@deadlytoaster I will be making wooden stems for the TinyMight very soon, so those will be on KGWoodcrafts as well.

So what is your pricing schedule on this vape and its accessories?

And where would returns be sent for repair and would there be any costs associated with a return, including shipping?

Thanks!

marduk

daydreamer
I will be making wooden stems for the TinyMight very soon, so those will be on KGWoodcrafts as well.

Can you give us the inner and outer stem diameter? Will oak be the only wood available or will there possibly be other choices in the future? Also, do you know if the USB port will allow for future firmware updates or is it strictly for charging?

khelek41girl

Accessory Maker
@marduk I actually spoke with the maker about firmware upgrades and by all accounts, no upgrades will be needed, so the micro USB is strictly for charging, and chip programming will be done prior to shipments during the build process.

As for stem options, oak will most likely not be one of the woods available, but instead, woods with complimenting colors will be used. These will most likely be more exotic in nature like Blackwood, Rosewood, Bloodwood, etc.

RxPlorer

I actually spoke with the maker about firmware upgrades and by all accounts, no upgrades will be needed, so the micro USB is strictly for charging, and chip programming will be done prior to shipments during the build process.

being that he is a one man shop, it would be good to release the firmware (or microcontroller programming) for open contribution by the community. I’ve seen this one decision make a huge difference in how sustainable a device is for a small company. Let the community contribute and self-serve to reduce the overhead on the builder.

LabPong

being that he is a one man shop, it would be good to release the firmware (or microcontroller programming) for open contribution by the community. I’ve seen this one decision make a huge difference in how sustainable a device is for a small company. Let the community contribute and self-serve to reduce the overhead on the builder.

Seems like your automatically assuming the software is inadequate or unfinished. Maybe the software has profitable merit over the actual vape? And maybe the software is more than good and the vape is not limited in anyway with it.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
@marduk I actually spoke with the maker about firmware upgrades and by all accounts, no upgrades will be needed, so the micro USB is strictly for charging, and chip programming will be done prior to shipments during the build process.

As for stem options, oak will most likely not be one of the woods available, but instead, woods with complimenting colors will be used. These will most likely be more exotic in nature like Blackwood, Rosewood, Bloodwood, etc.

:drool: will be watching for a Bloodwood from you!

Edit: realized you meant stems! Damn got excited for one of these in Bloodwood lol So Oak is the standard wood for the body of the vape? And that is the only option

Shame USB is micro and not USB-C actually, especially since it is intended for charging... With the amount of screw turns needed for the battery cap, I was thinking it'd be nice to use the USB charging instead, though I guess it may not charge very quickly...

Thank you @khelek41girl for providing so much info here even if it is all a bit premature!

Last edited:

RxPlorer

Seems like your automatically assuming the software is inadequate or unfinished. Maybe the software has profitable merit over the actual vape? And maybe the software is more than good and the vape is not limited in anyway with it.
Uhh, nope. None of those assumptions were made at all but thanks for yours. I love the avatar, btw. Very cute

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I have no intention of charging an 18650 battery inside the vape. Don't get me wrong, it's an option that's nice to have if I find myself in a pinch, but I normally would only charge my 18650's in my charger.

Azn2101

From the way he describes the heater power by saying "70w" and his history with Halogen tech it almost sounds like the heater is some sort of a stainless steel cover over Ville's trademark Halogen bulb aspect from his previous Vaporizers/Company that all have the same heater post, just different delivery methods and variations of wattage bulbs.

It would be cool to see what's under the hood because it looks so much like the Apollo and the clouds in thi kness and in size when dialed in.

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
From the way he describes the heater power by saying "70w" and his history with Halogen tech it almost sounds like the heater is some sort of a stainless steel cover over Ville's trademark Halogen bulb aspect from his previous Vaporizers/Company that all have the same heater post, just different delivery methods and variations of wattage bulbs.

It would be cool to see what's under the hood because it looks so much like the Apollo and the clouds in thi kness and in size when dialed in.
I believe a previous post in this thread stated it was a coil, not a bulb. I think that may have been a post from @stickstones

Rasputin

Bobcat @ VLife. Le__Bobcat @ IG
Milaana stem is also proprietary and I break stuff

Milaana is not proprietary. It is an 18/22 US conical/tapered/NS joint which means 18.8mm at widest part of male joint and 22mm taper. 18/26 ISO joints are are 18.8mm OD at widest point of male joint with a 26mm taper. That 4mm difference makes the ISO not fit the Milaana. (If incorrect, someone please straighten me out) I break glass, or anything, ALL the time so I bought 10 from Mountain Glass about 2 years ago for $50 including shipping.

he has the rubber dynavap tip on it too
I believe that's a Dynavap Fat mouthpiece making it a @khelek41girl modification.

I have no intention of charging an 18650 battery inside the vape.

Smart man/person! External chargers are safer, less expensive to replace in case of an accident, and offer much more control- auto shutoff when charged, can stop charging at 4.0v or 4.1v (saves battery life) etc. ✌

Grobalot

lol the nuts and washers thing has put me rate off this now. and from the looks of the closeup, it's certainly not semantics... its nuts and washers lol.
i've posted on the reddit thread, but i'm definitely out now. seems like a sloppy rush job, and if it's not a rush job, it's just sloppy all together. Ralph can have my money lol

stickstones

Vapor concierge
My beta cooling unit had washers and nuts, and they work well. I told him it should be tighter for production, and I played with glass beads instead, which posed their own problems. I’m interested to see what the production units have.

Fat Freddy

FUCK CANCER TOO !
@stickstones , what did the heater look like? Are you allowed to disclose more info on that subject now?

I wonder if a bundle of glass tubes held together by a couple high-temp orings, inserted into the stem might do the cooling trick?

Or maybe just a longer glass stem would take care of some of the vapor heat, but then it becomes somewhat less portable, at least in one's pocket.?

Last edited:
Fat Freddy,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I’d rather wait until he releases it or speaks to it himself. It’s not halogen. It’s familiar, but different. All stainless. It’s a beautiful heater...fun to look at when it’s on, and the red light bounces off it.

I don’t know what the production unit will look like, and I don’t know what his biz plans are. I just know I like the vape a lot. It’s not perfect, but it’s a very solid performer.

khelek41girl

Accessory Maker
So I was speaking to the maker earlier this morning and apparently, there has been extensive tests done in regards to effective cooling options. The nuts and washers are all high quality 316-SS and were proven to be most effective when testing against glass beads, custom discs, water, solid steel, etc. Its unfortunate that people will opt for something more high tech but proven less effective over simplistic functionality that has proven itself superior. That's like opting for something that is complicated and over engineered BECAUSE its over engineered.
I mean, the maker has taken the time to write his own firmware for this device and has done all the coding himself. Everything about this device has been done with intention and purpose, and the results prove it by effortlessly providing amazing vapor quality. If they used washers and nuts, its not because they were cheaping out on something, it was simply the most effective method to use. Sometimes the answer to the most complicated questions are the most simple and direct.

Bear in mind that at this point, I have no units to sell, I have made $0 on this product and yet I am promoting the hell out of it because I believe in it. I reach for the TinyMight more than 98% of the other vapes I have because its not only the easiest to use, but provides the best results.

Now, because of everyone's lackluster feelings about the cooling unit, even though not a single person who has commented has ever used one and experienced the vapor quality save myself and @stickstones, the cooling unit is being scrapped for a more high tech method that has been proven slightly less effective because it's more "high tech" and the release will be delayed because of it. Even stickstones speaks of its effectiveness. It just works, and honestly, that's what I care about most. Even with a redesigned cooling unit, I will continue to use my nuts and washers because I like the results. People can say what they want about it, but until they try it, they just simply won't understand. I was told by the maker not to try and defend the current concept, but I have a hard time not speaking to the effectiveness of this device. It puts almost all other vapes in the same category to shame.

Edit: I thought I should show this detail as well...It's not winning awards for nothing....
https://imgur.com/McAPbqn

Last edited:
Top Bottom