TinyMight / TM 2

im not a robot

If a strain will have both euphoric and relaxing effects (for example some indica dominant strain like Green Poison), it will feel more relaxing with a Dynavap and more euphoric with a Tinymight.
i have never really had much choice when it comes to strains, & have been getting the same one for many years now.
but i am impressed with how flexible of an experience it is capable of producing with these different tools. and i have use for a good reason to need another tool :)
regardless, the tinymight looks fantastic, as in its literal looks as well as seemingly delivering where it counts. i agree with above posts that portability could be improved upon. but i'd be happy looking at it sitting on my desk for now.
thanks to everyone who has been sharing their impressions of the devices they received.

Last edited:

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
but i am impressed with how flexible of an experience it is capable of producing with these different tools.

I very much agree. One of the things that keeps me (far far) away from getting back to combustion is how vaporizers give you different options to tailor the experience, not only by using different devices, but also by experimenting with a (seemingly) simple thing like for example a Dynavap.

RelaxedNow

Let’s also not forget the effect of temperature upon the release of the various cannabinoids. IME, lower temps tend to be more euphoric, and higher temps move one toward couch-lock (though those use water may argue with me....or others even....I dunno, just my opinion here).

I will say, I’ve observed this in virtually everyone who has used my Herbalizer, which controls temp very well (I can guarantee vaping on a bag at 370F will get everyone laughing and giggling, though maybe that’s just the amount of vapor, lol). I’m hoping my Tinymight (arriving tomorrow!) will have a similar result once I’ve figured out comparable temperature settings.

Perhaps other convection devices offer similar effects, but I think the ease of operation of the Tinymight will make it more likely I’ll bother to test that than I am with my other regulated portables.

Or maybe I’m just full of BS :\

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I don't know, honestly I have most of the glass stem, handmade wood pure convection on demand, vapes, and I think this one is the most portable all-in-one unit yet... Any glass stem vape is inherently less portable, but that is the trade-off, often worth the compromise. However the TM has the least compromise so far in my experience.

Yes yes many many variables, I do believe different heaters and, since most designs are unique, specific heating technology, lead to different vapor signatures. Even among similar styles, with same strains and temps (which again is all so relative and subjective so I don't think we'll ever know for sure lol)

Rasputin

Bobcat @ VLife. Le__Bobcat @ IG
My friends all know that I view my vape collection as a puzzle. The best vape for me for each situation.

I Inow we just met, but you may be my vape soulmate. (My wife won't mind) ;)

If not then at least a cap for the glass stem.

A Dynavap Fat mouthpiece might work or an 18650 battery cap. ✌️.

Brewervapesalot

How does 2 cooling units in a long stem affect the vapour and draw resistance?

Draw resistance is very very free flowing with one cooling unit and a loosely packed (loose is best with this vape) stem.

With two cooling units in one stem, it's very free flowing. Temp is low, nice and cool.

Either way is great.

Edit: as to vapor and flavor, both are good. The higher the temp the bigger the cloud.

Level 8 to 8.5, maybe 9, will have have good flavor throughout the session and max cloud production.

Level 10 to 10.5 (you can turn a little past 10 on the dial) is massive cloud production. The first hit has great flavor. The second, third, and fourth are increasingly toasty tasting. No hot spots or combustion, though, and the flavor never gets all that bad, just cooked tasting.

If I want a quickie, level 8.5 is my go to. Get like four dense cloudy potent hits that are tasty. Repeat as necessary. You can go through two or three bowls in less than a couple minutes if you want to...

Last edited:

RelaxedNow

Draw resistance is very very free flowing with one cooling unit and a loosely packed (loose is best with this vape) stem.

With two cooling units in one stem, it's very free flowing. Temp is low, nice and cool.

Either way is great.

Edit: as to vapor and flavor, both are good. The higher the temp the bigger the cloud.

Level 8 to 8.5, maybe 9, will have have good flavor throughout the session and max cloud production.

Level 10 to 10.5 (you can turn a little past 10 on the dial) is massive cloud production. The first hit has great flavor. The second, third, and fourth are increasingly toasty tasting. No hot spots or combustion, though, and the flavor never gets all that bad, just cooked tasting.

If I want a quickie, level 8.5 is my go to. Get like four dense cloudy potent hits that are tasty. Repeat as necessary. You can go through two or three bowls in less than a couple minutes if you want to...

Were you using a water piece?

RelaxedNow,

Brewervapesalot

Were you using a water piece?

No. And two cooling units just really increases the amount and frequency you can hit the thing and have the cooling be effective and the cooling unit(s) not heat saturated.

Edit with pic: https://ibb.co/HpMYHsS

Edit 2: I've have really hit this vaporizer hard, like when I got my first vaporizer. It just works really, predictably, well.

Moved around a lot of heavy crap this weekend, cleaning after a minor flood in the basement. Second day, started with Tiny Might right away. And he continued to be by my side all day.

Priceless to have big ass rips quickly and effortlessly come out of a portable...

Last edited:

Alex3oe

Accessory Maker
Was pushing out the cooling unit until suddenly something small shoots through the room, the lower o-ring. Can't find the damn thing...

I've some equal looking o-rings, but with less diameter and thickness. Don't know where I got em. If I'm right, someone mentioned these as a cheap replacement for the Dynavap o-rings in the Dynavap thread. I think, if someone has these small rings, maybe he'll have bigger ones too. Can someone help here?
Won't pay 10€ for 12 of these rings, once should get 1000 for this price.

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
@Alex3oe – Damn, those o rings are one weak spot, just because they are so tiny. @nofingmiddlename posted these a while ago → https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07SXH83DV/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 but they are out of stock as of now... Maybe you'll find them somewhere else.

---

Bud / the Vape Critic got his TM yesterday and already streamed some first impressions, anyone interested might want to watch his livestream today where he will probably get a bit more thorough and even compare it with the Tetra P80 (at least that's what he announced). For more info about his (private) streams go to the Vape Life Forum.

Zuhdj

Charles Mingus
The Tinymight Vaporizer is a handmade artisan vaporizer made from stainless steel, wood, glass, and aluminum. It is a high performance vape with numerous simple features that make it my personal go-to for everyday use.

The vape arrives in a plain brown hemp bag with accessories (stems and chilling units) in another hemp bag. The unit will come mostly or fully charged. Plug it in before using it for the first time to make sure your battery is full.

Upon removing the device I realized just how small this thing is. It has a similar footprint to the Crafty but is slightly shorter, which makes it perfect for taking out and about.

There are 2 modes on the Tinymight. A triple click will turn the vape on to “on-demand” mode. In this mode you heat up the coil by holding the button until it vibrates, then you release the button after the hit. The second mode is “session” mode. To start this mode it's the same triple click but you hold down the last click until there's a long vibrate. In this mode the coil is hot until you triple click to turn the unit back off.

The first bowl I had from the Tinymight absolutely blew my mind. The vapor was thick fluffy and super cool because of the stainless steel cooling unit. While the chilling unit works amazingly, it does become much less effective as it becomes heat saturated. For this reason, I prefer on-demand mode to allow the vape to cool between hits.

As the cooling unit gets dirty you will notice a performance drop so make sure to clean it in iso every 5-10 bowls.

This is a regulated vape, which means that there is temperature control. You can set it anywhere from 250°f (setting 1) to 460°f (setting 10) using the stepless dial located at the bottom of the unit.

It takes 90 min-2 hrs to charge from empty to full on the included micro USB. The full charge can last up to 6 or 7 bowls on a new battery. The 18650 battery (Sony VTC6 only) is removable, so you can get extra batteries and an external charger, and never worry about running out of juice.

There are 2 stem options (short and long). I prefer the long stem as it's cooler but the short one is better for going out. The cooling unit is held in the stem by 2 silicone o-rings which allows for easy switching of stems and cleaning. But, it also means the bowl is adjustable. You can load anywhere from a 0.03g microdose to a 0.3g bowl to white wall a bong.

This vape does not come with a wpa and there is not one made for this unit. However, the master adapter at sneakypetevaporizers.com will fit over the end and allow for use with any waterpeice. And this thing rips through water.

Cleaning the vape is very easy. First, you remove the mouthpiece. Then take the cooling unit out. You can take the cooling unit apart if you need to for a heavy cleaning. Otherwise, shaking it in iso will suffice. Next, you unscrew where the mouthpiece goes in and remove the air path and screen. Soak everything (except the o-rings) in iso and shake it around a bit. Rinse and let it dry, then put it back together.

Pros:

-7 second or less heat up time
-glass and stainless steel airpath
-excellent cooling unit
-thick fluffy vapor
-simple design
-accurate temp control
-adjustable bowl
-removable battery
-removable airpath
-2 usage modes

Cons:

-the cooling unit becomes less effective as it heats
-session mode makes the cooling unit performance worse
-no first party wpa
-no USB Type-C charging
-fairly fragile due to the glass. Don't drop it.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
@Zuhdj Excelent review! I might be mistaken but USB-C charging modules are quite big,also charging batteries inside unit is never recommened over charging them externally. Maybe the battery lid can be revised so change is done easier,although i can only speculate on this since i dont have a unit myself :).

Last edited:
Abysmal Vapor,

SquirrelMaster

@Zuhdj Excelent review! I might be mistaken but USB charging modules are quite big,also charging batteries inside unit is never recommened over charging them externally. Maybe the battery lid can be revised so change is done easier,although i can only speculate on this since i dont have a unit myself :).

The battery life does remove easily according to other users, only a finger nail twist is needed.

SquirrelMaster,

DonMarteng

Hey guys,
Just a quick question:
If you preorder the TM and pay with paypal, do you pay instantly or once it gets sent out?
Have a nice day

DonMarteng,

BestBuds

The Dude
I wasn't expecting mine to be in my hands for another few weeks. I didn't even get shipping notification from TM. But my TM arrived today:rockon: and yes I'm in the honeymoon phase and it's going to be a long honeymoon phase but I am very happy about it cuz this is one damn fine vape. Might I say it has killed my 2 year old case of VAS?? :nod:
I am not going to say much now because I want to get back from the honeymoon. :D

To be continued.....

TommyDee

Vaporitor
I'm glad it doesn't have USB-C. I don't have any of those. I have the standard cell charge cords all over the house. For me, that is a pro rather than a con.

However, to be sure, that is a charge port on the bottom of the unit right? I very much plan on using it.

Last edited:

Zuhdj

Charles Mingus
I wasn't expecting mine to be in my hands for another few weeks. I didn't even get shipping notification from TM. But my TM arrived today:rockon: and yes I'm in the honeymoon phase and it's going to be a long honeymoon phase but I am very happy about it cuz this is one damn fine vape. Might I say it has killed my 2 year old case of VAS?? :nod:
I am not going to say much now because I want to get back from the honeymoon. :D

To be continued.....
Killed my vas too. But then the nova and the. Lil bud potluck sale happened

Zuhdj,
Top Bottom