• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

TinyMight / TM 2

MonkeyTime

@MonkeyTime - with regard to the temp control button. I suspect there is a flange of sorts added to the dial on the inside. Yours may not be fully engaged. I would email the maker/seller and ask if this is something you can solve.
And if you do remove the bottom screw in a possible procedure, could you posts its length please?

And here I thought you'd want pictures lol!

MonkeyTime,
Reactions: Hjalmark

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
I'll see my own soon enough. :cheers: I just want to have a Philips version of the screw on hand before I catch hell for damaging furniture. Because that will happened ...to me!

I wouldn't worry too much over it; even though that screw is protruding a bit, it's not prone to scratch anything. Doesn't have the edginess for it. And it's literally only a fracture of a millimeter too.

Very much looking forward to your experiences with the TM – I understand your collection of vapes isn't very big, so it's a big thing I suppose. :-)

VapeKnight

Day Tripper
I own many 18650's but don't know much about batteries. I've only used them in flashlights and my Wismec for the Splinter/Stempod. If I look up their ratings , what should I be checking to see if any of them are compatible with the TM ?

VapeKnight,
Reactions: Summer

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
If I look up their ratings , what should I be checking to see if any of them are compatible with the TM ?

Well, if you want to make sure everything is within the needed specifications, simply follow the recommendations as written in the FAQ section of the site:

No. Tinymight is very powerful and requires a lot of current. To get the designed performance out of the Tinymight safely, we only recommend to use original batteries from us. If you have a trustworthy source, you can buy the Sony VTC6 battery, it is the same we have chosen after extensive testing. One battery is included with the unit.

RelaxedNow

Ordered on the 23rd, just received shipping notice that it should be here Thursday! :rockon:

I know this isn’t a shipping thread, but it’s been kinda slow in here, so.....I’ll just mention that this is my exact situation. I wasn’t expecting it this soon. Definitely looking forward to trying it out.

I’ve already ordered and received Mistvape capsules, as I do like S&B capsules with my Tubo, (I broke my only capsule stem though :bang: One of these days, I need to place an order with Ralph.). They worked great, and the convenience of pre-loading can’t be beat. Figured it can’t hurt to try something similar with the Tinymight.

Edit: Also just ordered 3 more VTC6 batteries from IMR. I plan on giving the Tinymight a good workout.

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I own many 18650's but don't know much about batteries. I've only used them in flashlights and my Wismec for the Splinter/Stempod. If I look up their ratings , what should I be checking to see if any of them are compatible with the TM ?

Ones that work with the Wismec should be fine, LG HE4/HG2, Samsung 25R/30Q

Easywider

Simple is the way
Ordered on the 23rd, just received shipping notice that it should be here Thursday! :rockon:

Nice!!!!!!!! Mine updated to shipped today also, hopefully I'll get one soon. :tup: Also very interested in a confirmed dosing capsule. Hopefully with more devices in hands we'll find something that works.

Last edited:

Easywider

Simple is the way
Mistvape capsules work. They are a little loose in the stem.

I don't know why but I had it in my head that someone else had tried MV caps and said they where too snug. I searched the thread and can't find any reference of this, so maybe I made it up. :shrug:

Easywider,

LongDraw

I can confirm, mistvape caps do work in the tinymight.

Like the other poster mentioned though, they are lose. So put in the stem sideways or upside down, and same when removing. I figure this is better then to snug and you need a tool to remove. Also, i would make sure the cooling unit is far back enough to allow 1 mm or 2 away from the stop of the stem so you are not putting pressure on the screen inside the stem chamber.

I have enjoyed using them, no more fiddly then filling the stem and brushing out the stem afterwards. The caps have prevented any keif or flakes getting on the cu screen, or past the first metal cu part before the oring starts.

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
I'm now officially a TM owner !! I cant wait to get home and use it... the rest of the work day is probably going to go by so slow
Excited for you! Blow some vapor clouds over to my house while you’re putting the TM through its paces. Hopefully I’ll see you soon for a sesh.

It’s been mentioned a couple of times here already and I’m bringing it up again: unless aluminum can’t be magnetized, the whole top of the unit is metal and I’ll bet someone could create a metal cap or short tube to cover a stem for protection absent a wood sleeve. I’m envisioning the shorter stem, not the longer one, with a metal cover. I’m looking at pictures only and haven’t had the pleasure yet of using a Tinymight but I do think a metal cap/cover is possible from what I’m seeing. It’s not a showstopper for me however as this device still tops my list: on-demand and session mode, what could be better than that? :peace:

Vaporific,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Excited for you! Blow some vapor clouds over to my house while you’re putting the TM through its paces. Hopefully I’ll see you soon for a sesh.

It’s been mentioned a couple of times here already and I’m bringing it up again: unless aluminum can’t be magnetized, the whole top of the unit is metal and I’ll bet someone could create a metal cap or short tube to cover a stem for protection absent a wood sleeve. I’m envisioning the shorter stem, not the longer one, with a metal cover. I’m looking at pictures only and haven’t had the pleasure yet of using a Tinymight but I do think a metal cap/cover is possible from what I’m seeing. It’s not a showstopper for me however as this device still tops my list: on-demand and session mode, what could be better than that? :peace:

Haha I've never seen showstopper used to mean something negative! Showstopper is like a big impressive thing that stops the show bc it's so good? Apparently due to "prolonged applause" so it does not mean deal breaker lol silly English language

And I do not think aluminum can be magnetic at all, moot point

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
[...] unless aluminum can’t be magnetized [...]

Sorry to say so, but aluminum is almost fully nonmagnetic.

I understand the concerns, though; the stem seems to be the most fragile part of the TM, but then again, it's made out of pretty sturdy quartz glass. When handling the device, I never have the feeling that it needs some kind of protection. Transportation is a different thing, but even then it seems totally appropriate to just tuck it into the hemp pouch that is included. It's perfectly sized to protect it from all the other stuff in your bag.

In person the TM is a pretty robust device.

LongDraw

Got an idea, rather then trying to make aluminum magnetic, or add a metal that has magentic propteries to the screw top cap, what if someone made a "cap" of sorts from wood that would be held on by orings?

Or, if it is just a question of something getting in the glass tube, stuff something/anything/everything inside the mothpiece.

Eazy Peazy ya know

Alex3oe

Accessory Maker
Yes, unlike many other devices, even with the long stem, you don't have any "feeling of fragility". Don't know, may be the tight fitting stems in combination with the handy size of the TinyMight and the fact the long stem survived a drop on linoleum after rolling from my table, but I don't have the feeling I need a wooden stem for on the go, as for other vapes :)

Top Bottom