TinyMight / TM 2

RelaxedNow

Yep, spare o-rings would be good. I’ve already ordered my Tinymight, so hopefully we can still get them added to the order. I’m gonna email the maker on that. :)

VGOODIEZ

Home of the Heavies
Retailer
Guess I’m ordering one tomorrow...
I am actually looking to get a batch of units over here with VGoodiez branding on some or all of them. Trying to work out details now but it is a little bit interesting on how this is shaking out. I plan on a skype call with the maker tomorrow and hopefully we can iron out some details. I will be looking to get accessories as well. Glass stems, cooling units, o rings, etc.

Fat Freddy

FUCK CANCER TOO !
Maybe go this direction if you can't get extra orings from the maker; I'm assuming they're metric:

Orings and More
sales@metricseals.biz
804-437-5859

I've ordered from them a couple times; service and accuracy was good. I also know that a couple of vape accessory makers have regularly used this company as well.

@VGOODIEZ - just so you know, I hate branding. And I do want one of these making me part of the demographic. I will go out of my way to avoid it

Simply based on comments I have read over the years here on the FC forum I would not be surprised that most members here would tend to agree.

Mods, sorry about double post! :doh:

Last edited by a moderator:

VGOODIEZ

Home of the Heavies
Retailer
Simply based on comments I have read over the years here on the FC forum I would not be surprised that most members here would tend to agree.

Mods, sorry about double post! :doh:

Of course I know it's not for everyone and that's ok. I have had several people tell me they would love to have it as well. At this point I don't exactly know where this is going. Hopefully know more tomorrow.

namasteIII

Of course I know it's not for everyone and that's ok. I have had several people tell me they would love to have it as well. At this point I don't exactly know where this is going. Hopefully know more tomorrow.

I'm fine with something little on the bottom. Without is my preference too though, it's not like you make them so I don't really see the need for your logo to be on it. If it's anywhere but the bottom I would look elsewhere to buy it. Nothing on the wood, but Im sure you know that.

Also stock an unbreakable stem please.

Also also, how the tinymight doing for you? You've got all the other on demand conviction stuff so I have been waiting for your opinion.

Thanks.

RxPlorer

I'm fine with something little on the bottom. Without is my preference too though, it's not like you make them so I don't really see the need for your logo to be on it. If it's anywhere but the bottom I would look elsewhere to buy it. Nothing on the wood, but Im sure you know that.

Also stock an unbreakable stem please.

Also also, how the tinymight doing for you? You've got all the other on demand conviction stuff so I have been waiting for your opinion.

Thanks.
100% agree. The notion of a reseller adding their own permanent branding to a device they didn’t contribute to in any meaningful way... and the device creator would have to go out of their way to add that branding?

There’s definitely a place for resellers that add value, by providing truly useful modifications, or building custom accessories. But @VGOODIEZ, this level of valueless self promotion makes me wary of buying anything from a reseller that seems more motivated by conceit than service.

If I came across one of these used, I’d pay less for it, and would take my sander to it at the earliest opportunity.

VGOODIEZ

Home of the Heavies
Retailer
100% agree. The notion of a reseller adding their own permanent branding to a device they didn’t contribute to in any meaningful way... and the device creator would have to go out of their way to add that branding?

There’s definitely a place for resellers that add value, by providing truly useful modifications, or building custom accessories. But @VGOODIEZ, this level of valueless self promotion makes me wary of buying anything from a reseller that seems more motivated by conceit than service.

If I came across one of these used, I’d pay less for it, and would take my sander to it at the earliest opportunity.
You are making quite a few assumptions here. You have no idea on my involvement, contributions or discussion with Tinymight. But that's ok. I don't want to discuss that here. And if you feel I am only here for self promotion you don't know me either. If I came off like that I am sorry. If you have further questions please send me a PM so we can discuss.

RxPlorer

You are making quite a few assumptions here. You have no idea on my involvement, contributions or discussion with Tinymight. But that's ok. I don't want to discuss that here. And if you feel I am only here for self promotion you don't know me either. If I came off like that I am sorry. If you have further questions please send me a PM so we can discuss.

You seemed pretty excited to publicly announce your branding, so I don’t see any reason to discuss the concerns only in private.

I’m interested to know how your contributions could warrant me carrying your brand logo around on my device. At this point the value I see in buying a TM from VGoodiez is US-based purchase, and good community involvement from said reseller. What am I missing?

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
... a reseller that seems more motivated by conceit than service.

Again this question of branding logos on vapes could probably be another topic for a separate post in a new discussion thread, but I could not hold my tongue because based on the quote above it seems to me that you clearly have never purchased from vgoodiez before? Service there has likely been the best of any I've seen or experienced personally, easily the number one motivation for buying from them... I think they are only trying to expand their brand, which does indeed add value to every product they sell btw

I think it would do fantastic things for the tinymight to be sold by this specific retailer, and who's to say what else is going on behind the scenes now or being planned? I'm not even going to give an opinion on the branding, because we have no details about it at all. I try to keep an open mind especially when I don't have many facts to go on :2c: It is an interesting topic though so I suggest we start a new thread discussing branding on vapes in general? :peace:

Anyway I am looking forward to my own TM arriving very soon, then I can steer the conversation on topic more properly :D

Last edited:

oddjobold

Vape swap shop
From an asthetic point of view only, i would prefer without branding or branding which is small and inconspicuous. Thats just my personal taste and would not be a show stopper.

I am also waiting for vapefiend to have stock.

VGOODIEZ

Home of the Heavies
Retailer
Please stop the topic. I am sorry I brought it up. Someone who has the Tinymight should talk about their experience. I love mine which is why I want to support them and see them succeed. Its also a reason I have them along with a few other companies listed on VGoodiez with links to their website to buy directly from them. I care about helping these smaller manufacturers get off the ground.

Now please, enough with the logo. Maybe I get one for myself because I'm finally proud of what I'm building but other than that it's stock TM's.

TommyDee

Vaporitor
We know what we know from these posts. We knew that @khelek41girl wanted to be the/a USA supplier. This is the first we hear about VG wanting in on the action. However, I see an attempt to out something with trepidation for some reason. Are you claiming contributions in the design or some other special relationship with the designer? That is what it looks like you are saying in justifying branding. We're 31 pages into this discussion. If you have a claim, spit it out. My absolute disgust with branding is at all levels BTW. Save your money on stickers for my sake anyway. But if you have something to share, share it. otherwise it is just another product on your shelves vying for our money.

edit; you guys are too quick on the posts :lol:

oddjobold

Vape swap shop
What would be cool is a laser etched logo of your choice in wood. Kinda like the custom vapcap cap, or one of those custom Milaana.

oddjobold,
Reactions: Rasputin

VGOODIEZ

Home of the Heavies
Retailer
We know what we know from these posts. We knew that @khelek41girl wanted to be the/a USA supplier. This is the first we hear about VG wanting in on the action. However, I see an attempt to out something with trepidation for some reason. Are you claiming contributions in the design or some other special relationship with the designer? That is what it looks like you are saying in justifying branding. We're 31 pages into this discussion. If you have a claim, spit it out. My absolute disgust with branding is at all levels BTW. Save your money on stickers for my sake anyway. But if you have something to share, share it. otherwise it is just another product on your shelves vying form our money.
I didn't realize I was supposed to share all my VGoodiez plans for the approval of FC?

I have spoken to the designer from very early on. Even before @khelek41girl got her first Tinymight but I don't feel it is fair to ask me to disclose the details of our discussions. Since then I have had a number of conversations with the maker providing him feedback and ideas. I have listed him on our site with direct links to him to support. This all happened some time ago. Evidently my self promotion is not working since nobody here knew. Does this give me the right or reason to put my logo on? I am not claiming it does. But just TODAY the maker told me he could engrave them. I have a few other makers putting our logo on. I get it, it's not for you. You don't have to buy it. I feel like your reaction to me is more in defense of Alyson and your perception on what I am doing than it is about anything else.

Please just don't assume what you don't know and let's move on. I love the TinyMight. I have not had much time with it but given my my experience I can tell you it's without a doubt one of the best portables available now. And that is why I want to sell it and that is why I want to put the VGoodiez logo on it. Sorry if all this bothers you.

Edit: @oddjobold he has that capability and that is what drove the logo discussion. So sorry it was brought up on FC tho....

Last edited:

RxPlorer

We know what we know from these posts. We knew that @khelek41girl wanted to be the/a USA supplier. This is the first we hear about VG wanting in on the action. However, I see an attempt to out something with trepidation for some reason. Are you claiming contributions in the design or some other special relationship with the designer? That is what it looks like you are saying in justifying branding. We're 31 pages into this discussion. If you have a claim, spit it out. My absolute disgust with branding is at all levels BTW. Save your money on stickers for my sake anyway. But if you have something to share, share it. otherwise it is just another product on your shelves vying for our money.

edit; you guys are too quick on the posts :lol:

Life comes at ya fast so I can understand if anybody has forgotten this - the first usage video we all saw and were amazed by was put together by @khelek41girl.

She also worked to protect the reputation of the creator when it was being directly attacked, and in the process came under attack herself. We’ve also heard that she’s already investing serious time on development of custom stem solutions.

When Alyson receives her lot of TMs I have no concern that she’ll be pushing her own logo into my pocket. But based on her solid contributions, I would gladly consider buying a custom branded stem from her.

@VGOODIEZ look I get your excitement, and I see that you want to drop it now - but really aren’t you just trying to “plant a flag” on the TM‘s US market?

I do hope the creator is monitoring this thread occasionally because I will b excited to purchase from KGWoodcrafts AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Last edited:
RxPlorer,
Reactions: TommyDee

VGOODIEZ

Home of the Heavies
Retailer
What would I need to connect my magic flight orbiter with the tinymight?
At this point I don't think there is a clean option other than using a 19MM stem (like RBT stems) flipped upside down and then use a 19mm to 14mm male adapter. That is going to add a lot of unnecessary size.

I use a silicone slip over the standard mouthpiece. Got it from @Ratchett but not sure he sells them anymore. Its made for a 19mm fitting but you can make it work on a 14mm

Edit: @EnemyLemon you can assume what you want. Your motives are obvious. You guys support Alyson. Great! So do I by buying and promoting her products!

If anyone is planting a flag, it isn't me but I won't try to convince you or anyone else what my motivation is or who I am as a person/vape enthusiets/retailer. People like you are perfect and have it all figured out. I for one am not perfect. Now please back to the tinymight.

Last edited:

MAbud

I am actually looking to get a batch of units over here with VGoodiez branding on some or all of them. Trying to work out details now but it is a little bit interesting on how this is shaking out. I plan on a skype call with the maker tomorrow and hopefully we can iron out some details. I will be looking to get accessories as well. Glass stems, cooling units, o rings, etc.

You know how to find me! I’ll wait a day or two to order. Count me in

BestBuds

The Dude
That's you EnemyLemon. But someone who has been helped by @VGOODIEZ and look to him as their go to vape guy might want to have his logo. Many people wear or use logo items to help a friend promote their business. It's not my bag of chips but that's why I wouldn't buy one. But to somehow assign bad motives to a retailer because people asked him if they could get his logo put on their vape doesn't make logical sense to me.
I assume you don't drink Coke either because of the shameless self promotion.
To each their own. :tup:

oddjobold

Vape swap shop
At this point I don't think there is a clean option other than using a 19MM stem (like RBT stems) flipped upside down and then use a 19mm to 14mm male adapter. That is going to add a lot of unnecessary size.

I use a silicone slip over the standard mouthpiece. Got it from @Ratchett but not sure he sells them anymore. Its made for a 19mm fitting but you can make it work on a 14mm

Edit: @EnemyLemon you can assume what you want. Your motives are obvious. You guys support Alyson. Great! So do I by buying and promoting her products!

If anyone is planting a flag, it isn't me but I won't try to convince you or anyone else what my motivation is or who I am as a person/vape enthusiets/retailer. People like you are perfect and have it all figured out. I for one am not perfect. Now please back to the tinymight.

I for one would vouch for @VGOODIEZ. I never brought a vape from him because i am in the UK, but from previous conversations i know hes a good egg.

Anyway fun though this is i a am going to sleep. Hopefully to dream of laser etched logos. :zzz: good night.

TommyDee

Vaporitor
Who is Alison? @khelek41girl ?

@VGOODIEZ - back up there about your reply...

No loyalties on my side, just saying what I have seen.

Yes, logo's are my peeve, no worries. Some of your suggestions as to what I was requesting are a bit over the top nearing condescending. I understand business well enough to know that every business element has talking points. I was obviously asking about those. We want to hear about Tinymight and if you have information as a reseller, it is our sacred duty to have you spill your guts :cheers:

Also please note that I liked your post in that you did expand on your involvement. TY.

Last edited:
TommyDee,
Reactions: Dan B

VGOODIEZ

Home of the Heavies
Retailer
who is Alison?
As I said, I work with her and support her in our partnership so I know her by her real name. That is @khelek41girl .

Edit: I really don't want to discuss any further. If my tone was condescending it's probably because it was a bit. I get like that when I feel I am being attacked and my motives are being questioned. It is a character flaw. I

At this point I feel it's just better to avoid this thread like I have for the better part of 4 weeks. It seems I am ineffective at communicating and my passion is being misconstrued.

Last edited:
Top Bottom