TinyMight / TM 2

kuzko

@flammy I own what I think is the tweaked version, but I know newer features are soon to come. I won't speak on any of those though as they are subject to change. I can speak on how it works though.

Now, because of everyone's lackluster feelings about the cooling unit, even though not a single person who has commented has ever used one and experienced the vapor quality save myself and @stickstones, the cooling unit is being scrapped for a more high tech method that has been proven slightly less effective because it's more "high tech" and the release will be delayed because of it.

@muunch – There has been some very vague second hand thoughts on plans to redesign the cu, but it was never mentioned that the material will be changed.

These comments by the manufacturers sole US distributor sounded fairly definitive at the time that the cooler would be changed(like mentioned, changing from metal was not brought up). As well as other various changes to the TM. It would be nice to get an update on it though.

Last edited:

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
I don't see any relation to the cu in the first quote. The second is *the only* mentioning of the possibility of the cu being redesigned – since then it has not been brought up again. It might change sometime in the future, but to insist on updates within a thread in which the maker isn't even participating just... puzzles me.

I think it's about time for some to realize that this thread is not linked to the maker of the Tinymight. It might irritate some that he / she / them do not take part in this discussion, but as I have stated elsewhere, it is actually not typical for manufacturers outside the u.s. to hang around a community like we see here on fc often. TM has proven to be very customer oriented, but not community oriented and given the atmosphere of this thread, it's hard to imagine that this will change anytime soon. If you, @kuzko, have a question about the future of the cooling unit, I suggest writing an email to Finland and ask yourself.

kuzko

I don't see any relation to the cu in the first comment. The second is *the only* mentioning of the possibility of the cu being redesigned – since then it has not been brought up again. It might change sometime in the future, but to insist on updates within a thread in which the maker isn't even participating just... puzzles me.

I think it's about time for some to realize that this thread is not linked to the maker of the Tinymight. It might irritate some that he / she / them do not take part in this discussion, but as I have stated elsewhere, it is actually not typical for manufacturers outside the u.s. to hang around a community like we see here on fc often. TM has proven to be very customer oriented, but not community oriented and given the atmosphere of this thread, it's hard to imagine that this will change anytime soon. If you, @kuzko, have a question about the future of the cooling unit, I suggest writing an email to Finland and ask yourself.
Nah, I don’t care either way. I just didn’t feel like these comments were vague about changes coming.

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
Enhance your calm.

Trying my best. It's just a bit exhausting watching this thread running in circles.

It seems like the next wave of TMs is about to hit soon, I know that Troy and the Vapecritic are expecting their units to arrive too. I'm sure more reviews and reports will make this discussion more fact based and less speculative.

rnartian

Earthling flora is... fascinating.
Is a metal air path bad or harmful? I've never heard any criticism of that until this thread.

I apologize, as I only read the last 5 pages of the thread, but does anyone have a link to a video of the Tinymight in action, or a video review? I know the vape is pretty new, but I was hoping to see more of how it might look in hand or how stealthy it could be. Close ups would be cool, too.
Happy Holidaze, everyone! :leaf:

androponic

vaped.
So i just received my Tinymight a few minutes ago and be prepared to be impressed. The packaging, fit and finish, feel in the hand, are all amazing. Shipping was so fast (3 days to CT, USA. including xmas day and no customs fees) I have not even charged it up yet. I grabbed an extra cooling unit and long stem pair. TM threw in a free extra short stem and usb cable. It literally is a work of art. Now off to charge her up. If this baby works as good as its built then look out for me in the for sale section for some deals.

Last edited:

MonkeyTime

Glad to hear your shipping was fast @androponic , and hope to hear your thoughts once it's charged up!

I found out this morning that my unit was one of a few that didn't go out Monday due to a printing issue. It should ship today.....Maybe next week I'll see it!

deadlytoaster

Canadian lost in Europe
Man that TinyMight surely hits hard. Definitely rips harder than the Imp but I'm still on the MV Imp hypetrain since it absolutely rocks with concentrates too, better than any portable herb vape I've tried. That vapor density of the TinyMight though, wowie! Not so fond the the humbuzz from the heater when it's on though. PWM devices always have this fault.

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
Not so fond the the humbuzz from the heater when it's on though. PWM devices always have this fault.

Wow, you must have a very sensitive hearing – I hardly hear anything at all even when holding it right next to my ear (okay, my hearing *is* actually not too good). It might be an issue for those who prefer to use the session mode; since the noise only comes up when the heater is activated, it's hardly an issue in on-demand mode. It's there, but I've shared my TM with numerous friends and foes and so far you're the only one who noticed it at all.

The DaVinci IQ has a very faint buzzy clicky sound which I found to be more noticeable.

That vapor density of the TinyMight though, wowie!

Uh yeah. :-)

BestBuds

The Dude
Screw it. I'm pre-ordering it now.
Screenshot_20191226-230411.png

Last edited:

datayoda

My order is marked Complete. I can’t wait to test this unit. I use a Argo and love the simplicity but I fell this is finally the upgrade vape I was looking for!

datayoda,
Reactions: Dan B

VGOODIEZ

Home of the Heavies
Retailer
It really is nuts and bolts! But it doesn't bother me one bit as it's safe and effective!

Got my unit yesterday. Killed 4 18650 batteries trying this thing out. Stem after stem. Pure amazement! At least most of it was CBD hemp so I wasn't totally wrecked!

I will come back with more thoughts but damn this thing is sweet!

hoyo77

So i just received my Tinymight a few minutes ago and be prepared to be impressed. The packaging, fit and finish, feel in the hand, are all amazing. Shipping was so fast (3 days to CT, USA. including xmas day and no customs fees) I have not even charged it up yet. I grabbed an extra cooling unit and long stem pair. TM threw in a free extra short stem and usb cable. It literally is a work of art. Now off to charge her up. If this baby works as good as its built then look out for me in the for sale section for some deals.
When did you actually place the order? if it was ordered and shipped in 4 days i am ordering right now!!

hoyo77,
Top Bottom