TinyMight / TM 2

Brewervapesalot

Received mistvape capsules and just ordered milaana straight mouthpiece for connecting to water piece. Figured might as well have some options for New Years.

I think a case similar to those made for binoculars would work well, but haven't found one yet. Hard/stiff leather with a simple button clasp is what I'm thinking and looking for.

Brewervapesalot,

hoyo77

Received mistvape capsules and just ordered milaana straight mouthpiece for connecting to water piece. Figured might as well have some options for New Years.

I think a case similar to those made for binoculars would work well, but haven't found one yet. Hard/stiff leather with a simple button clasp is what I'm thinking and looking for.
Check out www.vatra.com they make some very nice cases for vapes

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
I found the included hemp pouch working really nice for putting away and transportation – the device itself is actually very sturdy and doesn't really need that much protection.

Brewervapesalot

I bought a little vintage leather case, $10 on ebay. If it doesnt work great, I'll try a new modern one. I think old genuine leather look should match the looks of this vaporizer.

https://ibb.co/QXBPyxn

Hope this vaporizer is great or I've wasted some money.... lol

Brewervapesalot,

khelek41girl

Accessory Maker
Im with @nofingmiddlename . It might just be my favorite vape ever. To be fair and keeping it within its own category of battery powered portables, I would say its number 1 with the Mi2 being my number 2. No other battery powered portable comes close with its ease of use, consistent vapor, easy temp controls, small size, tasty vapor, and potency. It really does out perform just about everything else I've tried.

I cant really say that it wins in EVERY category, as there are some really amazing desktop units out there, but I will say that the TM can even hold its own with the majority of those. And as far as butane powered vapes, those are an all together totally different category that doesnt really compare at all, so I wont.

If I had to pick one from each category (that I own or have previously used), it would be...

Battery Portable: TinyMight
Desktop Portable: G43
True Desktop unit: Enano (though I really want to try a FP which I know is superior)
Butane at home unit: OG Brick (Edit: After giving it some thought of what I use more often, I am changing this to the OHV from O'ConnellWoodworks modded with a bubbler mouthpiece and flared intake glass)
Butane Portable: Walnut hand carved Vapor Genie
510 Device: Splinter Z
Apocalypse Vape: Dynavap

mephisto

I have taken to using a basket screen to trap the herb in between the cooling unit and the
bottom of the stem. Loading directly against the cooling unit and pressing into place was causing to much draw restriction. I like to draw directly into the lungs, instead of puffing like a cigar. Keeping the
load loose allows nice long draws with little drag.
You need this vape in your life @Cheesequake .

hoyo77

Im with @nofingmiddlename . It might just be my favorite vape ever. To be fair and keeping it within its own category of battery powered portables, I would say its number 1 with the Mi2 being my number 2. No other battery powered portable comes close with its ease of use, consistent vapor, easy temp controls, small size, tasty vapor, and potency. It really does out perform just about everything else I've tried.

I cant really say that it wins in EVERY category, as there are some really amazing desktop units out there, but I will say that the TM can even hold its own with the majority of those. And as far as butane powered vapes, those are an all together totally different category that doesnt really compare at all, so I wont.

If I had to pick one from each category (that I own or have previously used), it would be...

Battery Portable: TinyMight
Desktop Portable: G43
True Desktop unit: Enano (though I really want to try a FP which I know is superior)
Butane at home unit: OG Brick (Edit: After giving it some thought of what I use more often, I am changing this to the OHV from O'ConnellWoodworks modded with a bubbler mouthpiece and flared intake glass)
Butane Portable: Walnut hand carved Vapor Genie
510 Device: Splinter Z
Apocalypse Vape: Dynavap
curious have you tried any of lamarts stuff like the tubu evic or tetrax???

Alex3oe

Accessory Maker

this would be my question too :D

Been informed my Tiny will go on it's way to his new home tomorrow. It's not really a long journey, but I doubt he'll make it before the holidays.

Brewervapesalot

I was tempted by the last roll out from Lamart, particularly the tubu evic successor. The 18 mil connection, glass vapor path, upgradeable firm ware, etc. Cheaper price too.

But, reading the thread, there is just way too much tech talk about the power supply, wattage, and electronic's settings and such. It's a turn off to me. I don't want complicated in a portable or need to understand that stuff for portable, or really even a desktop. Makes me think the unit is not simple to use, which for a portable, IMO, is the most important requirement. Also the more awkward size made me think it was more a battery powered desktop. My cloud Evo with an extension cord fills that vapes roll in the line up for me, probably much better in terms of clouds, etc.

The tiny might's simple analog dial for heat settings, one button for operation, and small simple cooling unit (no need for water) are a big plus to me. Its size and shape is much more pocketable. The stem is a mixed bag. I like the simplicity and easy cleaning, but the exposed glass means it wont be in my pocket while skiing, for example. A wooden sleeve on the small stem might help that.... hint hint aftermarket makers...

khelek41girl

Accessory Maker
@hoyo77 @Alex3oe I have used the TetraX and really loved the experience, but was not a fan of the form favor. I would probably really like the P80 Tubo, but I haven't had a chance to use that one yet. The form factor of the TetraX is just awkward unless you plan on primarily using it like the G43. Any other use is just awkward and cumbersome.

@Brewervapesalot I am working on doing some wood sleeves for the different sized stems, so when I get everything exactly right, I will be listing them on my site along with the TM

hoyo77

I was tempted by the last roll out from Lamart, particularly the tubu evic successor. The 18 mil connection, glass vapor path, upgradeable firm ware, etc. Cheaper price too.

But, reading the thread, there is just way too much tech talk about the power supply, wattage, and electronic's settings and such. It's a turn off to me. I don't want complicated in a portable or need to understand that stuff for portable, or really even a desktop. Makes me think the unit is not simple to use, which for a portable, IMO, is the most important requirement. Also the more awkward size made me think it was more a battery powered desktop. My cloud Evo with an extension cord fills that vapes roll in the line up for me, probably much better in terms of clouds, etc.

The tiny might's simple analog dial for heat settings, one button for operation, and small simple cooling unit (no need for water) are a big plus to me. Its size and shape is much more pocketable. The stem is a mixed bag. I like the simplicity and easy cleaning, but the exposed glass means it wont be in my pocket while skiing, for example. A wooden sleeve on the small stem might help that.... hint hint aftermarket makers...
i look at it as a desktop portable, in no way would i ever take it out in public. i do like the funkiness of the design. kinda hate that i shelled out my funds for a nomad. should be getting that in the next few weeks. but this tinymight might have me working a few hours overtime to satisfy my VAS!!! I wonder if lamarts stems will work in the tiny...some of those things are nice.

Brewervapesalot

Another idea is why not someone make a stainless or titanium or ceramic mouthpiece that fits the cooling unit?

Then it's not a fragile unit...

Brewervapesalot,

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
One of the major aspects of the Tinymight is simplicity – loading the device, setting the temperature, temp stepping, adjusting the chamber, cleaning... everything is simple, hassle free and yet to the point. And while keeping it simple, it is so flexible at the same time. Initially I planned to use the TM for group sessions mostly, but find myself using it by myself instead of my (beloved) Omni XL more and more.

I don't have the experience many other members of this forum have, owned only a handful of vapes so far and tried a handful of others, but for now I don't feel the need to look for other devices except out of curiosity.

Another idea is why not someone make a stainless or titanium mouthpiece that fits the cooling unit?

Then it's not a fragile unit...

I think a metal tube (right?) would get much hotter compared to a glass tube.

mrhansen

I also believe that it is definitely the best portable vaporizer. I was one of the first orders and fortunately the product arrived within a few days of ordering and I have been using it for a month. I have dynavap, crafty and pax2. Although everyone has their moment (ok, maybe not everyone ...) my favorite is tinymight. Because of its on-demand functionality, because it is clearly the one that best preserves the flavor, because it has replaceable batteries and because there is no plastic in the steam flow.
The only point is that I don't have the dosing capsules so I have to stir at the middle of the session to even all the material. But instead all the session is quite tasty and I can take too many draws maybe with less vapor but with a very good taste during all the session.
IMO its perfect.

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
What is the OD of that glass mouthpiece and how far does it stick out?

The outer diameter is 15mm, the short default stem sticks out 2.6cm (tubeholder) / 2.9cm (top cover), the long tube sticks out 5.1cm / 5.4 cm. Not sure I measured correctly, but should be about right.

Top Bottom