TinyMight / TM 2

MonkeyTime

Indeed, our fellow FCers have been overwhelmingly positive about it so far, yet it’s a small sampling size considering how few units are in the wild at the moment. I’m staying positive on this one though - on-demand and session modes, something for everyone including convection performance. What’s not to like? Other than potentially waiting several weeks for one which I believe will hold true for a bit...:peace:

It got @stickstones approval, and I think he's tried a few vapes!

I find most early reviews to be fairly accurate, with a healthy dose of excited optimism. (All new vapes, not this one specifically) The changes usually appear as maintenance issues or inconveniences.

I'm guessing the functional usage will be fine. How much use it gets will probably fall more on what sort daily flow I find with it. How convenient is it for daily use type of thing.

Nano-Doser

Indeed, our fellow FCers have been overwhelmingly positive about it so far, yet it’s a small sampling size considering how few units are in the wild at the moment. I’m staying positive on this one though - on-demand and session modes, something for everyone including convection performance. What’s not to like? Other than potentially waiting several weeks for one which I believe will hold true for a bit...:peace:

Yes patience is going to be required after placing an order for sure! I'm wondering if I would be able to get one before Xmas if I order this week! :hmm:

It got @stickstones approval, and I think he's tried a few vapes!

I find most early reviews to be fairly accurate, with a healthy dose of excited optimism. (All new vapes, not this one specifically) The changes usually appear as maintenance issues or inconveniences.

I'm guessing the functional usage will be fine. How much use it gets will probably fall more on what sort daily flow I find with it. How convenient is it for daily use type of thing.

Yeah I saw him show it off on the modern cannabists video stream but unfortunately didn't show it in use. I would love for him to showcase it in one of the videos. I wonder why there has been no official review or usage videos yet. There is a lot of interest in it on here but is a bit slow to make it into the hands of the online reviewer peeps.

VapeKnight

Day Tripper

Fortunately for you Vaporific, I already have one on order and you can come over and try mine before making a purchase

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Yes patience is going to be required after placing an order for sure! I'm wondering if I would be able to get one before Xmas if I order this week! :hmm:

Yeah I saw him show it off on the modern cannabists video stream but unfortunately didn't show it in use. I would love for him to showcase it in one of the videos. I wonder why there has been no official review or usage videos yet. There is a lot of interest in it on here but is a bit slow to make it into the hands of the online reviewer peeps.

he’s not gonna go the reviewer route, probably. he can’t handle the volume right now. I don’t like showing my unit because it doesn’t accurately represent production models. But his beta unit was better than a lot of beta units I’ve tried. I’m confident his production units are significantly better than mine, and I already like it. The temp control alone should be far superior to what I have. Just remember this is a small shop, despite the professional looking product.

VapeKnight

Day Tripper
I'm order #78 which could take a short while, but then again I waited over two years for my early bird Grasshopper so whats a couple of months...:shrug: Besides, I have more vapes now to keep me preocupied. Not that I wouldn't love to see anyones photos or vids to get me thru my wait.

Brewervapesalot

I think the video of this thing performing looks rock solid. The reviews of those with it--like it--and appear to confirm the video.

The simple, instantly changable, analog dial = A+

Replaceable battery = A+

USB = cant remember. If older style = B. If newer style = A+

Cooling unit = Great idea

Materials and looks and size and pocketablity = B+/A-

Ability to use capsules or not = A

Price = best be quality for $250-$300, but appears to be just that.

I'm optimistic for sure.

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
I think the video of this thing performing looks rock solid. The reviews of those with it--like it--and appear to confirm the video.

The simple, instantly changable, analog dial = A+

Replaceable battery = A+

USB = cant remember. If older style = B. If newer style = A+

Cooling unit = Great idea

Materials and looks and size and pocketablity = B+/A-

Ability to use capsules or not = A

Price = best be quality for $250-$300, but appears to be just that.

I'm optimistic for sure.
And two different modes, no? :):tup::tup:
:peace:

Herbie Hancock

The 60 Second Assasin
I love mine, flavor is wonderful and stays wonderful for more hits than anything else I can compare it to.
It hits HARD (if you want it to, I don’t think you can overwhelm the heater by drawing too fast), exhales are extremely dense and flavorful and most importantly CONSISTENT. I prefer it in on demand mode. Someone mentioned that the MV-1 requires a way longer draw to get the vapor. I would have to completely agree, this one can be passed around to a newbie and they will get more than what they need. I feel the MV-1 or Zion types passed to a newbie are usually not idiot proof as draw technique is a HUGE FACTOR. I feel this is way easier and almost takes it out of the equation like passing a CRAFTY.
Adjustable bowl size by moving the cooling unit, nice even ABV, I rotate the stem which is habit from RBT vapes. The cooling unit is surprisingly efficient as most have already stated. I purchased a second cooling unit along with a back up long stem. I like the long stem exclusively and the second cooling unit is functioning amazingly well in my Zion Tube (I like it better then than dimpled RBT cooling stem).
Doesn’t blow out as easily as I was hoping, usually requires brush to make is free of debris. That being said I read earlier that the Mist Vape capsules fit... that’s kind of misleading. I purchased a 3 pack, although they do “fit” they are a little too loose and slide right out. That looseness also invites additional air and completely impacts the experience negatively ... at least in my opinion. I was hoping that a capsule/pod system would work because it would benefit if that were optimized by something that fit properly. Anyone have other suggestions?

Anyway, to sum it up I love it. And actually more of my friends have asked about getting their own TinyMight than anything else I have had them try. So that’s gotta be a good testament as well.

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
I love mine, flavor is wonderful and stays wonderful for more hits than anything else I can compare it to.
It hits HARD (if you want it to, I don’t think you can overwhelm the heater by drawing too fast), exhales are extremely dense and flavorful and most importantly CONSISTENT. I prefer it in on demand mode. Someone mentioned that the MV-1 requires a way longer draw to get the vapor. I would have to completely agree, this one can be passed around to a newbie and they will get more than what they need. I feel the MV-1 or Zion types passed to a newbie are usually not idiot proof as draw technique is a HUGE FACTOR. I feel this is way easier and almost takes it out of the equation like passing a CRAFTY.
Adjustable bowl size by moving the cooling unit, nice even ABV, I rotate the stem which is habit from RBT vapes. The cooling unit is surprisingly efficient as most have already stated. I purchased a second cooling unit along with a back up long stem. I like the long stem exclusively and the second cooling unit is functioning amazingly well in my Zion Tube (I like it better then than dimpled RBT cooling stem).
Doesn’t blow out as easily as I was hoping, usually requires brush to make is free of debris. That being said I read earlier that the Mist Vape capsules fit... that’s kind of misleading. I purchased a 3 pack, although they do “fit” they are a little too loose and slide right out. That looseness also invites additional air and completely impacts the experience negatively ... at least in my opinion. I was hoping that a capsule/pod system would work because it would benefit if that were optimized by something that fit properly. Anyone have other suggestions?

Anyway, to sum it up I love it. And actually more of my friends have asked about getting their own TinyMight than anything else I have had them try. So that’s gotta be a good testament as well.
How would you compare TM to your Milaana or Splinter?

dzoinp

Accessory Maker

I was reading your post and it sounded like music to my ears.:lol:
Thank you

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
That being said I read earlier that the Mist Vape capsules fit... that’s kind of misleading. I purchased a 3 pack, although they do “fit” they are a little too loose and slide right out. That looseness also invites additional air and completely impacts the experience negatively ... at least in my opinion. I was hoping that a capsule/pod system would work because it would benefit if that were optimized by something that fit properly.

Do you put the capsule in lid first? That's what @khelek41girl recommends in her video in order to create a good seal. I'm still waiting for my capsules to arrive.

sickstreak

I'm ripping my hair out cause I just put an order for the Timber from vapwood and now I'm seeing all these super optimistic reviews about this vape. My VAS is uncontrollable right now haha. Can anyone comment on how hot the device gets after a few sessions? Like is it manageable?

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
My VAS is uncontrollable right now haha. Can anyone comment on how hot the device gets after a few sessions? Like is it manageable?

I'm terribly sorry to say so, but the device does indeed stay cool, esp. when being used in the default on-demand mode. Wood dissipates heat well. I found it getting a bit warmer in the (very few, because on-demand heatup is quick anyway) session-mode sessions I've had with it, but not to the point of becoming uncomfortable. In either mode the device cools down fast after usage, the tube can be removed seconds after the last draw without any temperature induced hassle.

Edit: Vapwoods Timber seems like a supercool device too, though...

Last edited:

Tiny88

Deluxe420
Can someone tell me how secure the stem fits into the heating part of the vape. Like if you turn the Tinymight upside down will the stem fall out?

Tiny88,
Reactions: Summer

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
I'm terribly sorry to say so, but the device does indeed stay cool, esp. when being used in the default on-demand mode. Wood dissipates heat well. I found it getting a bit warmer in the (very few, because on-demand heatup is quick anyway) session-mode sessions I've had with it, but not to the point of becoming uncomfortable. In either mode the device cools down fast after usage, the tube can be removed seconds after the last draw without any temperature induced hassle.

Edit: Vapwoods Timber seems like a supercool device too, though...

I was reading your post and it sounded like music to my ears.:lol:
Thank you

OOHH YYEEAAHH!!
The show must go on...

Dubmonkey

Got my unit last night and can say that the stem stays in nice and tight.

Had to charge the battery as it was at one buzz when I first tried it. Wasn’t making much vapor for me but I also did the typical didnt read instructions first.

After a charge and reading the instructions I was able to get some nice tasty vapor. Still playing around to figure out best way to use. But I need to say that the craftsmanship and quality of the unit is phonemanol. I would say I like the TM better than the 510 mod vapes I have/had.

Will try again tonight and report back since I will be able to give her a better run. She showed up alimost at 8pm last night via DHL.

Any luck on attaching a TM to a water piece?.

MonkeyTime

Had to charge the battery as it was at one buzz when I first tried it. Wasn’t making much vapor for me but I also did the typical didnt read instructions first.

After a charge and reading the instructions I was able to get some nice tasty vapor. Still playing around to figure out best way to use. But I need to say that the craftsmanship and quality of the unit is phonemanol. I would say I like the TM better than the 510 mod vapes I have/had.

Will try again tonight and report back since I will be able to give her a better run. She showed up alimost at 8pm last night via DHL.

Congrats! Here's to hoping a new batch heads out soon!

This was posted a while back....

[URL="http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/tinymight-vaporizer.44563/page-3#post-1421824"]TinyMight Vaporizer[/URL]

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

Ooof yeah never a good idea to try to use something with a brand-new never charged battery! I would think that might hurt its overall longevity and maybe capacity too, may not be such a big deal, but I am a little OCD about that shit lol Perhaps someone else knows more...

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
I would think that might hurt its overall longevity and maybe capacity too [...]

There are lots of different rumors on how to treat a battery esp. referring to its first usage (charging over night prior to 1st use even when full etc.), but I can assure you that they at least do not apply to the Li-Ion batteries being used in the TM. No need to worry (here).

TommyDee

Vaporitor
Single cells with BMS is no problem whatsoever. Cutoff is 2.5V and most BMS will shut off at 2.75V (except some cheap stuff) if not 3V.

The only cell care that really matters is multi-cell packs that depends on a voltage divider network for charging. That balance function and such. I saw a video recently about how these charge circuits are sensitive to balance. There is some kind of 200mah(?) imbalance limit in balance while charging. That explains a lot about why 'labeled' systems don't allow charging while using the device. There is either a hardware or a firmware lockout.

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
Single cells with BMS is no problem whatsoever. Cutoff is 2.5V and most BMS will shut off at 2.75V (except some cheap stuff) if not 3V.

I asked the maker about it and he stated that the device will shut down at 3.2V – I think that's a good decision, because it prolongs the batteries lifetime significantly. Most e cig boxmods announce last call at about the same voltage as well.

Siebter,
Reactions: JCat
Top Bottom