TinyMight / TM 2

LabPong

Why the glass screen?! :doh:

I hate glass screens! :argh:

It is just a big arizer adapter....too small of bowl area....super restricted air with the few little holes in the bowl bottom.....and the G-awful multi joint end.....who would put this on a 10mm joint?

I will def stick to the RBT stems...much better. But for those of you who can not get the RBT stems...this is a good option for sure. There are just better designs to be made here I believe.

murf2010

This thing hits like a sledgehammer! I do enjoy having a session here and there even though I’m more of a micro dose guy during the day. But all you’d need is one solid hit and you’re right where you need to be functionally with the TM. It really is a powerhouse. I want to give the longer stem a shot today and see if I notice a difference. I like moving from 3-5.5 during the daytime. ABV is plenty dark.

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
So, I hate stirring. I hadn’t done much of it with my Tinymight the last 2+ months I’ve had it. However I have stirred the last few loads and I’m getting clouds and effects doing so on my higher temp setting to completely kill the load. ABV is even more uniform than the initial ring-y coloring after the first two sessions: fresh load with 2-3 draws between 5-6.5, come back later with 2-3 draws between 6.5-7.5. I still notice the ring-y coloring AVB at this point, and now I’m stirring (and tamping to prevent fine particles collecting on the heater screen), and getting a decent cloud on 7.5-8. Maybe I’ve graduated to a deeper more complete extraction without getting too hot. I use my TM natively and haven’t mated it yet to my rig. On demand too (of course, for me). All good but this could be my new TM normal. It also depends on what strain I use too but I think there’s still more left in the tank. What’s great is that the TM is up to the task (and it extracts initially better than my Hopper, and now with a 3rd round with a load even more optimal extraction). Just some recent observations. The TM still rocks! :peace:

scooterboy

Muppet, not moped.
I want to give the longer stem a shot today and see if I notice a difference.
It's funny - I ordered a long stem and an extra short stem with my initial order, and I haven't even thought about trying the long stem yet. Reason? The vapor from the short stem is so cool already, that it didn't even occur to me to try to cool it further with the long stem.

The cooling unit works really well. Saturday will mark a week with the TM, and I'm anxious to see what the first cleaning of the CU will be like. I'm a light user so I'm hoping I can go a week or two between cleanings.

Easywider

Simple is the way
Why the glass screen?! :doh:

I hate glass screens! :argh:

I was really hoping for something compatible with the CU. One stem that can just do it all instead of needing to switch back and forth. I'm also not down with 3in1 (purely for aesthetic reasons though ) It's nice to have an official option, I'm sure this will work out great for some.

LabPong

:wave: 10mm is super common with American glass, especially on flavor saver rigs.

Dont break the joints off your expensive colored glass...lol

I feel like a 14mm joint is barely enough strength...and Im talking about the tube section under the joints that connect to rig. Many of the rigs you are using ...im sure are designed for dabbing? I just never saw a 10mm joint something I wanted to use because of the constriction and weakness of parts connected in general. And...I dont use heady type glass or small stuff as I like the vape or heat to be far from my face/nose. And I like rigs that tend to be more accidental break proof....which are the larger jointed rigs normally.

But...I understand a 10mm joint wpa is cool for those that do not have 14/18's. I guess I just come from cheap glass lol

LabPong,

Namekian

FYI, anyone who already placed an order but wants to add the wpa adapter to the order just email them with your order number and they'll send you an invoice for the additional funds and add it on. :)

SquirrelMaster

Also not a fan of the glass screen but it's better than nothing especially if an RBT order is out of the question. I wonder if it has 4 holes like an Arizer stem or one big one that the screen covers (like the PlanetVape high airflow gongs). I still need a 14mm male to 18mm female adapter for most of my glass so that's an added cost compared to just buying this multi use stem.

My ideal adapter is the current short stem with a 14mm male end so the cooling unit could be used if wanted or a couple screens could sandwich the load for better airflow. Really at that point I might as well keep using my RBT stems with an adapter even if the foot print is longer.

Like I said though, it's something at least and if I had an order placed or was placing I would still try one.

@scooterboy
I really like my long stem, you should give yours a try. On a long inhale the short stem gets toasty for me near the end of my breath right at my lips. I don't find that with the long stem. Also it's easier to keep a space between your flower and the heater with the long stem which has kept me from experiencing the "ring" that can appear. Short looks better and is preferred if I'm out but the long stem is very nice :D.

Last edited:

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...

I feel like a 14mm joint is barely enough strength...and Im talking about the tube section under the joints that connect to rig. Many of the rigs you are using ...im sure are designed for dabbing? I just never saw a 10mm joint something I wanted to use because of the constriction and weakness of parts connected in general. And...I dont use heady type glass or small stuff as I like the vape or heat to be far from my face/nose. And I like rigs that tend to be more accidental break proof....which are the larger jointed rigs normally.

But...I understand a 10mm joint wpa is cool for those that do not have 14/18's. I guess I just come from cheap glass lol

100% agree. 14mm, is my all around choice.

RustyOldNail,

mc

420 EDC has RBT stems on clearance here;

https://www.420edc.com/clearance/

They just have small inside diameters preventing the RBT dome screens from being used, but they should still be good for what we need them for. I ordered 3 in case the sizes are off a bit.

edit: Also, I hate to stir as well, so I pack it fairly compact, and as it popcorns the top layer I just remove it and hit again. This avoid stirring and getting all that dry crumbled leaf material in your screens and CU. No stir, no mess.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer

Have you actually broke a joint off a pipe cause a vape was too heavy?

invertedisdead,

scooterboy

Muppet, not moped.
@scooterboy
I really like my long stem, you should give yours a try. On a long inhale the short stem gets toasty for me near the end of my breath right at my lips. I don't find that with the long stem. Also it's easier to keep a space between your flower and the heater with the long stem which has kept me from experiencing the "ring" that can appear. Short looks better and is preferred if I'm out but the long stem is very nice :D.
I think the reason it doesn't heat up as much for me is that I don't do "long inhales" - I am a micro-doser. When I take a draw, it's hold the button, wait for the vibe, draw for a 5-count, release button, and keep drawing for another 5-count to catch any remnants. So only 5 seconds of actual fire-time. I can certainly see why a longer draw would make the long stem more comfortable.

I'm using dzoinp's mod, so the permanent dome screen ensures my load is away from the heater. This arrangement also puts the CU close to the "mouth-end" of the stem, but the vapor's cool so that doesn't bother me. I think the only reason I'd need to use the long stem would be if I wanted to load a GIANT bowl. :)

SquirrelMaster

I think the reason it doesn't heat up as much for me is that I don't do "long inhales" - I am a micro-doser. When I take a draw, it's hold the button, wait for the vibe, draw for a 5-count, release button, and keep drawing for another 5-count to catch any remnants. So only 5 seconds of actual fire-time. I can certainly see why a longer draw would make the long stem more comfortable.

I'm using dzoinp's mod, so the permanent dome screen ensures my load is away from the heater. This arrangement also puts the CU close to the "mouth-end" of the stem, but the vapor's cool so that doesn't bother me. I think the only reason I'd need to use the long stem would be if I wanted to load a GIANT bowl. :)

That makes perfect sense with shorter draws, I noticed the same thing if i go a little easy on my draw length. At least you have a good back up stem :) And something for larger loads like you say.

SquirrelMaster,

murf2010

How far are you guys away from the top of the stem for your load, or bottom I guess it is.

murf2010,

LabPong

Have you actually broke a joint off a pipe cause a vape was too heavy?

Yes I actually have with my Air and wpa...it was on a 8 inch rig with external downstem that had the s curve as it goes in and then down to a perc. It was not from the vapes weight being on it....it was just hanging on to the vape in the joint and pulling off usage that broke the curved downstem. Might of been cheap glass....but I had it over a year before that happened. And I use my TM exactly like that.....one hand on rig and carb hole...other hand putting and holding the TM in the joint and then pulling off to clear dropdown.

So...since then I only bought rigs that had fairly strong design in that area of welds/stems. Also I did not get into a real dab rig until recently. So using my smaller or med sized rigs is what I use for my 710 enail now. I just could not fathom using a 10mm joint with the way I semi-aggressively qtip out the banger lol

But do not get me wrong...I understand condensing with a 10 compared to 14. A friend is always trying to get me to buy $500+ rigs and expensive pieces. I watch him spend the money and feel better lol

How far are you guys away from the top of the stem for your load, or bottom I guess it is.

I do not use the stock stems...but with the wpa stem.....I always like to leave a good 1/4 inch of glass space above the load top. I do not like the flower too close to the oven exit/bottom screen. Plus I stir every draw and that helps keep the taste on premium as much as possible. I usually do not go over 6 on the power.

Tweakz

for the 3rd month, tm is working damn well :tup:
kicking my ass in big clouds every day and now I've learned how to extract on 100% in one or two good hits :rockon:

the tm heating element does not need to be replaced over time ?like the kathan coil in 510-vapes ?:myday:
:peace:

Last edited:

mc

for the 3rd month, tm is working damn well :tup:
kicking my ass in big clouds every day and now I've learned how to extract on 100% in one or two good hits :rockon:

the tm heating element does not need to be replaced over time ?like the kathan coil in 510-vapes ?:myday:
:peace:

normally replacing those other coils is from the gunk collected over time. Since these coils never get dirty they should last a very long time.

mc,
Top Bottom