TinyMight / TM 2

Namekian

Placed my order for a TM on May 5th but on my status page it says I placed the order on July 5th, anyone else run into this?

Namekian,

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
I di search for wax and solid, but nothing... Thanks!
“Concentrate” is an operative word too. Many posts related to this have that word in it. I’ve never tried any in my Tinymight, just flower for me so far.

BTW, Talking Heads’ Stop Making Sense is one of my all-time favorite albums, leading off with a great hypnotic acoustic version of Psycho Killer. What’s with the big suit? Lol.

My heart skipped a beat last night with the TM. I thought i turned it off the previous night with a fresh battery too, but when I went to turn it on last night it wouldn’t fire up. I think I drained the batt by leaving it in standby during on demand mode. I always turn it off after a few draws but perhaps I didn’t. Luckily I have extra VTC6s. No worse for the wear. Happy Humpday! :peace:

lordpilko

Then you totally missed mine and karec's posts (with pictures) of our stem setups for concentrate use...look again....

Yep concentrate is the word I should have searched for! I have a concentrates pad that came with the ghost. Which I have slightly cut and reshaped. Do you think this will be OK for wax?

original on right:
3ec_hxe3VpHcJGJpfqiwRVwQzK5tuhahu3uQvKzfw6hkWPLpA6fSkWWHqLxvIPXSBLxM_ntX-dERoe1xtsVn3cASXvgKYU9Pl1jmma9_BmNdPCjHxq1JJUFygnbxyj-1VIsyzA2XNmN4dlohJdk-gU2RS3LznmMd5aOSZPCsY6BdXnSB6nsLDxVUAirEMHqf2x1IciutO9JA23EeGMmUGZTuMQEfsgplOxiu_ZcTRdP5SQSp-bOmvVBcuy_k1x3u2oacma6CsQTvJz91yWl1VVOj6hZrzSoDfkS3OSMxqoWUvJuUj8cizo7sfJKRy16yJp43vG1E1UUtSnPy9cQqR2p5I-UQcUS_hHHiOIPk86kSa2oRTAf9RE1FIdbxl8xsTqnDR-wRtzPhVgw75C8o58Vrh1zI8B64y6qhiTgeorOsV8NexeZJxXk1EXsDaYquA1Wj1wsQLMUeEZ8ZhKSLFOnj_9LBRzT4vsMEK_svv37Tk0GUTG7H6PBqeMm8Fdtfm8NxPXbB8cBZCa_RapgZj_5VXWtp0vSrwmnXXTEQiJ71Tj_-0LnZhcn3M0huyQt-IhjrHH138aE2YfIazTCipYnZhMDt6YQpkOqxSWHAVF8VwXHbeTfYCHLvlt9zx5ybnW8nEM7md6ktvUe35oRot4IjsAeFfr8ETihxLuzoGnmZ_k9m3oy96UIwSngCsw=w1403-h1053-no

9C9mKo1e_iyzak8ZJIKQn9LeBkH-Zz0j2hqoNp5m9a55q32tZPLGjOC7EwRsnDtK3M4s0k6F0EHSoxJ5rkEpCoVq9lSKsaqGoFGGnEWhr0wZJWQ5-OW-E31w0lnBGtPk99fQK2prATUKOgel_sBkS9VvfWl-4F9Ih7IPhHs7PogtlwGQBx9Dboy79Ch7zpaSeetUfspI8GVZ6eLXjlILjw9oDbfS_zaP1C-NLh-nWORbeXZolvAGcX_XccusWTe5yKcy5ec9wn4g6vssdXBuqef9kIY4OTZI63M8wirP9WzszN6D38pkrqq68FEwO6W-r9E87coJoALWuIWU9ozvKtyCSYkvR__oj1abM02D0hh4_hUv1yw4NJTNBngDbsJSLUUZR4eL-TWxAVmwDaQSYwr6Y2jPrT4l9CBXFydcNBvhuQWPfqAgbrfEfNIJ_nNV_C4Hzus1Ou33rd6sGchcN41c7HpgSWefBhbWrrq_ENgCWUE0Pee0KNckaa1-IkXYlfGgabrUU3w4aZ8NNAYkm2ZnaI76X6TWG7w7BwZj2yVEYVPl7Il2qDEpDOPeNYawozTnSKjMh1Q4Zp4sXo51b92VbFoUqxuOTWGSP0wnM-SQwd0pAia94WmxUb_TpJYRs5zd16BExr3XAVPeSJ6AR0qJ7tBAfqbuy9968XFGIeRYCJBTEclTj6VuAYo3ng=w1403-h1053-no

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
Does anyone have any tips on keeping flower from falling into the unit?
Keep the unit inverted until you take the first draw, after that first draw it should stay in place pretty well unless shaken or tapped on something, in other words if you need to carry it, do so stem down until use. You could also use additional screens or even one of the baskets mentioned in this thread. I use the TM as delivered except on the rare occasion I use it with my RBT stem and a glass piece. I see monkeying around with screens just one more thing to fiddle with when the TM works great just as it is.

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
Does anyone have any tips on keeping flower from falling into the unit?

As @YaMon said, having a first draw upside down will make the load sit more safely.

However, I never use this method. I also hardly use extra screens, but simply load the tube as it is. All you need is a little practice and time while loading to make the herb sit securely, which you can test by gently tapping against the tube prior to inserting it in the device. While inserting the unit should be upside down. I also always fill the chamber to the brim, so there's not much space for it to fall down anyway.

I seriously never had to clean the heater screen yet except for blowing out a crumb or two. It works.

ssergiio

Just wanted to rapport that my TM has arrived in Tasmania. 7days from Finland to the doorstep is super fast. And a nice surprise because there was no tracking.

First testings will start soon. But the first impressions are, it lives up to it's name.

Wow, I placed my order on 30/04 and in the status page it's still Pending.. also pending payment on PayPal. And I'm on Spain so I should get it faster than you theorically. Strange.

ssergiio,

LabPong

Yep concentrate is the word I should have searched for! I have a concentrates pad that came with the ghost. Which I have slightly cut and reshaped. Do you think this will be OK for wax?

original on right:
3ec_hxe3VpHcJGJpfqiwRVwQzK5tuhahu3uQvKzfw6hkWPLpA6fSkWWHqLxvIPXSBLxM_ntX-dERoe1xtsVn3cASXvgKYU9Pl1jmma9_BmNdPCjHxq1JJUFygnbxyj-1VIsyzA2XNmN4dlohJdk-gU2RS3LznmMd5aOSZPCsY6BdXnSB6nsLDxVUAirEMHqf2x1IciutO9JA23EeGMmUGZTuMQEfsgplOxiu_ZcTRdP5SQSp-bOmvVBcuy_k1x3u2oacma6CsQTvJz91yWl1VVOj6hZrzSoDfkS3OSMxqoWUvJuUj8cizo7sfJKRy16yJp43vG1E1UUtSnPy9cQqR2p5I-UQcUS_hHHiOIPk86kSa2oRTAf9RE1FIdbxl8xsTqnDR-wRtzPhVgw75C8o58Vrh1zI8B64y6qhiTgeorOsV8NexeZJxXk1EXsDaYquA1Wj1wsQLMUeEZ8ZhKSLFOnj_9LBRzT4vsMEK_svv37Tk0GUTG7H6PBqeMm8Fdtfm8NxPXbB8cBZCa_RapgZj_5VXWtp0vSrwmnXXTEQiJ71Tj_-0LnZhcn3M0huyQt-IhjrHH138aE2YfIazTCipYnZhMDt6YQpkOqxSWHAVF8VwXHbeTfYCHLvlt9zx5ybnW8nEM7md6ktvUe35oRot4IjsAeFfr8ETihxLuzoGnmZ_k9m3oy96UIwSngCsw=w1403-h1053-no

9C9mKo1e_iyzak8ZJIKQn9LeBkH-Zz0j2hqoNp5m9a55q32tZPLGjOC7EwRsnDtK3M4s0k6F0EHSoxJ5rkEpCoVq9lSKsaqGoFGGnEWhr0wZJWQ5-OW-E31w0lnBGtPk99fQK2prATUKOgel_sBkS9VvfWl-4F9Ih7IPhHs7PogtlwGQBx9Dboy79Ch7zpaSeetUfspI8GVZ6eLXjlILjw9oDbfS_zaP1C-NLh-nWORbeXZolvAGcX_XccusWTe5yKcy5ec9wn4g6vssdXBuqef9kIY4OTZI63M8wirP9WzszN6D38pkrqq68FEwO6W-r9E87coJoALWuIWU9ozvKtyCSYkvR__oj1abM02D0hh4_hUv1yw4NJTNBngDbsJSLUUZR4eL-TWxAVmwDaQSYwr6Y2jPrT4l9CBXFydcNBvhuQWPfqAgbrfEfNIJ_nNV_C4Hzus1Ou33rd6sGchcN41c7HpgSWefBhbWrrq_ENgCWUE0Pee0KNckaa1-IkXYlfGgabrUU3w4aZ8NNAYkm2ZnaI76X6TWG7w7BwZj2yVEYVPl7Il2qDEpDOPeNYawozTnSKjMh1Q4Zp4sXo51b92VbFoUqxuOTWGSP0wnM-SQwd0pAia94WmxUb_TpJYRs5zd16BExr3XAVPeSJ6AR0qJ7tBAfqbuy9968XFGIeRYCJBTEclTj6VuAYo3ng=w1403-h1053-no

From what I recall way back from the MV1 beta days....the pad is a bit thin...but if you had something that was maybe deeper it would be better. Some concentrates are thinner and run through the steel mesh pads easier than a stone one. If you can fold the MV1 pad in half and get it in there..that should work.

I will only ever use the vape with the RBT stem in a rig...and that is the safest way to do concentrates with the heater not getting exposed to stuff dropping in it. I would be nervous to load in a stock stem with the heater directly below the pad.

LabPong,
Reactions: Summer

imor jones

A basic non-rimmed basket screen...aka a domed screen....will not work stock in the RBT stems. You need to reshape them a bit. They need to have a 90 bend at the bottom to create a large sidewall to make contact on the glass. Use the end of a 14 male joint to form the bottom...then use something to make a dent inward on the bottom to add strength to the 90 bend area which gives the sides of the screen more strength to hold in place better. After you build up some gunk on the inside...the screen will hold better. Just be careful stirring.

TMstems-RBT2.jpg

TMscreen-Top.jpg

TMscreen-Bottom.jpg

You have just been spoon fed! lol GL

Alright, thanks for the tip. That makes totally sense...

Zisso

Well I just broke my short stem while cleaning it with ISO. Glass + ceramic sink + butter fingers = broken

I’ve contacted TM to see about getting a couple replacements.

In the mean time are there any sites where I could order a similar replacement??

Zisso,

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
Well I just broke my short stem while cleaning it with ISO. Glass + ceramic sink + butter fingers = broken

In the mean time are there any sites where I could order a similar replacement??
The RBT stems work as WPAs and some have had luck with the GRAV Upline stem https://grav.com/products/3-upline-taster-clear-1. I bought several GRAV stems including that one and none were a fit.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

So no? No replacements?

The answer is yes, any 16 mm glass tube should work, but since there is variance in glass they don't always fit... I got two of the octa taster grav stem that fit my TM fine and plenty of RBT stems that fit too. Or order more stock stems.

Shit Snacks,

murf2010

The answer is yes, any 16 mm glass tube should work, but since there is variance in glass they don't always fit... I got two of the octa taster grav stem that fit my TM fine and plenty of RBT stems that fit too. Or order more stock stems.
Must have read that wrong, thought you said none of the replacements you bought were a fit. Well that’s good news then.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Alright, thanks for the tip. That makes totally sense...

Ah yeah my suggested basket screens (from Delta3D for RBT stems and the MistVape Imp basket screens for stock stems) do not have a rim and should have that right angle edge to sit secure in the stem, so as long as you load enough to fill the basket you should get good airflow through the herbs for good hits...

I have other rimless basket screens mostly from old RBT that I use and Alan (Heat island/iHeat creator) makes some as well that are pretty nice... These are all sized to use in 18mm joint stem vapes, they don't always fit as well going in the other end like how we use them for TM, but labpong explained the goal well for all screens.

It is a shame this thread got so long with so many unnecessary posts that all the good tips and info got buried.... Search is such a game!

Last edited:

SquirrelMaster

Must have read that wrong, thought you said none of the replacements you bought were a fit. Well that’s good news then.

What Yamon means is that just because it's a 16mm OD stem doesn't mean that it will fit as Yamon's Grav Labs 3" Upline Taster stems didn't fit but myself and a few others didn't have any issues with those stems. It's the same with RBT stems, some will fit well but I know I have at least one that is really loose. If you can try before you buy that would be best.

There's a Vapefiend video from the last few days that shows some stem alternatives but they're not for sale yet afaik. He showed two with tapered mouthpieces that caught my eye.

Ah yeah my suggested basket screens (from Delta3D for RBT stems and the MistVape Imp basket screens for stock stems) do not have a rim and should have that right angle edge to sit secure in the stem, so as long as you load enough to fill the basket you should get good airflow through the herbs for good hits...

I have other rimless basket screens mostly from old RBT that I use and Alan (Heat island/iHeat creator) makes some as well that are pretty nice... These are all sized to use in 18mm joint stem vapes, they don't always fit as well going in the other end like how we use them for TM, but labpong explained the goal well for all screens.

It is a shame this thread got so long with so many unnecessary posts that all the good tips and info got buried.... Search is such a game!

murf2010

What Yamon means is that just because it's a 16mm OD stem doesn't mean that it will fit as Yamon's Grav Labs 3" Upline Taster stems didn't fit but myself and a few others didn't have any issues with those stems. It's the same with RBT stems, some will fit well but I know I have at least one that is really loose. If you can try before you buy that would be best.

There's a Vapefiend video from the last few days that shows some stem alternatives but they're not for sale yet afaik. He showed two with tapered mouthpieces that caught my eye.
Thanks for the heads up!!

LabPong

I have not tried a Grav inline stem as I never would use it direct drawing....but I can assuredly say that you are pretty much good to go with a RBT short straight sided stem. I have collected many now (5 or 6) and everyone of them works fine...some are just a tad bit different...but I found that the difference was more in the inner diameter as some glass was ever so thicker than the others....and those were the colored ones.

As far as the outer diameter goes...since I use upside down in a rig and stir ever hit....the o-ring gets a work out. But I leave the screw in cover just a bit looser than tight. I have no issue getting them to grab...I would say the opposite might be true....tightness on some. But in general...I only notice a diff on a couple...and it is not much.

Now the RBT stems and other ones with the pinches.....that is a gamble as you are dealing with a well manipulated once perfectly straight stem before the pinches were added. So if the deformation of the pinches can be one issue....but more importantly with those stems...the pinches leave you very little room for screen and load. Also the pinches are not all in the same exact spots...so you can get one that will not line up at all with the o-ring and leave a space for air to breach the vapor path and mess everything up for getting normal vapor.

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
So no? No replacements?
GRAV do not guarantee the dimensions nor fit with TM

Spot on brah, thanks!

murf2010

Well after some solid testing, having this for a week, I’m kina shocked. On demand, or session, a range of temps to choose from, desktop like clouds, incredible flavor and fits in my pocket. Wtf!!! I’ve had every high end portable out there and this BLOWS them all away. I have found 5-5.5 during the day time is best! And can cash a solid load on 3 hits without anything burning. I do need to see what a difference there is working my way up in temp. Usually just start at 5. I get pretty dark abv at this color but I assume if I went a bit higher up the stem and didn’t hold down for so long (5-6 seconds) I could evenly vape at higher temps. Seriously this thing is such a beast. Right now I’m just loading with a light tamp into the dome screen provided and pressing it lightly into the end of the stem.

LOVE my cbd flower too. Can’t beat the temperature options available with this, freaking awesome.

Lastly; as I forgot, you will be way more medicated than you think and faster with this device. You can spend 5-10 mins with another vape to get as medicated as you would be in 30 seconds with this haha.

Last edited:
Top Bottom