• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

TinyMight Ordering & Shipping Thread

scooterboy

Muppet, not moped.
Hmmm...my TM seems to be lost in transit. DHL brought it to Boston on monday with a status of "Forwarded for delivery". I didn't know exactly what that meant, but I did notice this in my USPS "upcoming packages" web page this morning:

Delivery Date Unknown

DHL EXPRESS USA
(some other tracking number)

Pre-Shipment
Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item
May 04, 2020 at 5:04 am

So I'm thinking that DHL passed my TM to USPS for the final delivery leg. Either that or I'm getting something else from DHL that I don't know about.

Did anyone get their TM delivered by the USPS for the final leg?

Last edited:
scooterboy,

Taz German

Prall durch's All!
I got that earlier today but just went there and it didn't say it this time
Strange. I have no clue what that was about. But it seems to be solved.
Just wanted to check my order status. It changed to shipped on 5/5 but I didn't receive a tracking number yet.

Taz German,

LabPong

Just wanted to report that my order placed on 4/30 was just received today in the US. Only two days after it was actually marked shipped. Upon first inspecting the device I will say that the cooling unit seemed to be slipping around in the stem a bit so I checked o ring fit and seems to be a bit better now. When I initially went to move it though I accidentally dislodged the little screen and had to fish it out and re seat. Should be ready to rock now. Definitely looking forward to it and may eventually experiment with some different screen placement methods.

Same here....ordered on the 30th...got today the 8th. Rock and Roll Daddy-O

LabPong,

BR Ron

It seems like shipping is running 5 days to the U.S. It also seems like folks are not getting tracking info from DHL until just before the unit is delivered.

BR Ron,

Taz German

Prall durch's All!
Wondering how long it will take to Australia! :hmm: I hate it when there's couple hundreds of dollahs flying around and not knowing where they are.
Anyway ToA is closer as before :clap:

Taz German,

scooterboy

Muppet, not moped.
Hmmm...my TM seems to be lost in transit. DHL brought it to Boston on monday with a status of "Forwarded for delivery". I didn't know exactly what that meant, but I did notice this in my USPS "upcoming packages" web page this morning:

Delivery Date Unknown

DHL EXPRESS USA
(some other tracking number)

Pre-Shipment
Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item
May 04, 2020 at 5:04 am

So I'm thinking that DHL passed my TM to USPS for the final delivery leg. Either that or I'm getting something else from DHL that I don't know about.

Did anyone get their TM delivered by the USPS for the final leg?
So my suspicion was correct. DHL passed it on to USPS once it hit Boston. It took another 3 days to reach me via Priority Mail.

So...if your last DHL status is "Forwarded for delivery", then you might be getting your TM via USPS and you can expect it to take a couple extra days.

scooterboy,
Reactions: BR Ron

BR Ron

So my suspicion was correct. DHL passed it on to USPS once it hit Boston. It took another 3 days to reach me via Priority Mail.

So...if your last DHL status is "Forwarded for delivery", then you might be getting your TM via USPS and you can expect it to take a couple extra days.

Thanks for that info. The upside is you have it in your hands. I still have a few days until mine arrives. I jump up every-time a delivery vehicle pulls up the driveway.

BR Ron,

Kaptan

Anyone else have there TM shipment held in Helsinki? The note states shipment on hold due to missing invoice from the shipper. It was supposed to arrive today, but hopefully there is movement on it today.

Kaptan,

Zisso

Anyone else have there TM shipment held in Helsinki? The note states shipment on hold due to missing invoice from the shipper. It was supposed to arrive today, but hopefully there is movement on it today.
Mine sailed right through customs after a brief “hold”. Shipped last Thursday and arrived today.

Zisso,

Crohnie

Crohn's Warrior
I put in an order for a tiny might on May 5th. Checking account showed a pre-authorization hold for the amount due. Hold was released on the 15th and money back into my account. What happened? :hmm:

Crohnie,

androponic

vaped.
paypal? they release at the 30day mark. just reach out to the maker and he will have you repay and it will be less than that to ship. had this happen to both of my TM orders. its normal. if not paypal then maybe banks do it in less time. either way email him he responds fast.

androponic,

Crohnie

Crohn's Warrior
paypal? they release at the 30day mark. just reach out to the maker and he will have you repay and it will be less than that to ship. had this happen to both of my TM orders. its normal. if not paypal then maybe banks do it in less time. either way email him he responds fast.
Normal? Maybe I should have researched this company a little more. I guess they don't want my money, lol!

Crohnie,

Crohnie

Crohn's Warrior
Ordered 5/15, payment was returned to my checking account on 5/25. Emailed Tiny Might 3 days ago and I haven't heard anything. Is their customer service always this bad? If it is, I'm not sure I want to do business with this company.

Crohnie,

Mr. White

Be good or be good at it.
Ordered 5/15, payment was returned to my checking account on 5/25. Emailed Tiny Might 3 days ago and I haven't heard anything. Is their customer service always this bad? If it is, I'm not sure I want to do business with this company.
I had the same issue it has to do with your bank thinking the charge was Fradulent at least that was the case with me.

Mr. White,

chicago_animal

I placed my order 5/1 and emailed him the other day about an update. This is what I was told:

"Hi I got the payment now thank you!
This week we start prepare all the preorders and they should be
delivered by the end of next week, cannot really say for individual
order as we try to get them all out as soon as possible so it is
easier just to do them all than slow things down by checking who will
have maybe a day or two later. Sorry that you had to wait for such a
long time!
Lainaus"

chicago_animal,

Mr. White

Be good or be good at it.
I recieved an email today saying my TM shipped but it doesnt have a tracking number. Did yall get a tracking number ?

Mr. White,
Top Bottom