TinyMight Ordering & Shipping Thread

Taz German

Prall durch's All!
Has anyone who ordered in April had theirs shipped yet?
Mine hasn't been processed so far. But I put my order in on April 16th and be eagerly waiting for an update. And I dropped the order as soon their estimate delivery changed form "can't predict" to "est. 4 weeks". So hopefully that's kind of right and not to far away any longer.

Mine hasn't been processed so far. But I put my order in on April 16th and be eagerly waiting for an update. And I dropped the order as soon their estimate delivery changed form "can't predict" to "est. 4 weeks". So hopefully that's kind of right and not to far away any longer.

Thanks. I ordered mine on April 2nd and it's still Pending (order #297 in EU). I'll let you and others know when it is completed so you'll know when to expect yours. Can't wait!

HelwaniBoxing,

Taz German

Prall durch's All!
Thanks. I ordered mine on April 2nd and it's still Pending (order #297 in EU). I'll let you and others know when it is completed so you'll know when to expect yours. Can't wait!
Cheers mate! My orders # is 565, so I guess I'm in a US line. Nice when you can choose the currency, when ordering from outside the US or EU.

Taz German,

Guest399

i am from germany. i ordered yesterday my 2nd Tinymight.
today i got 2 mails that order is completed and shipped out

i was wondering. but money hasnt debited

Edit: i looked at Paypal Money is transfer. its real

Last edited:
Guest399,

Taz German

Prall durch's All!

Scheiße Mann warun geht das bei dir so zackig? Can't believe you'll have a 2nd one. Probably tomorrow? :)
But eh what can we do except to wait for the notification! :tup:

Taz German,

scooterboy

Muppet, not moped.
And now I have a shipping email from DHL. So for those of you who would like a timeline:

Order #481 (US)
03/26/20 - Ordered TM
04/25/20 - Status changed to Processing, then to Complete
04/29/20 - Status changed to Shipped
04/30/20 - Tracking email received from DHL

05/06/20 - Estimated delivery date

04/30/20 - left Finland
05/01/20 - arrived in Germany
05/03/20 - left Germany
05/04/20 - arrived in Cincinnati OH
05/04/20 - left Cincinnati OH
05/04/20 - arrived in Boston MA

Looks good for 5/6!

scooterboy,
Reactions: Guest399

lordpilko

i was wondering. but money hasnt debited

Edit: i looked at Paypal Money is transfer. its real
Next day delivery? This doesn't make much sense does it? Unless you get preferential treatment for being a return customer.

lordpilko,
Reactions: Sebasam87

sanchezman

Commander in Kief
After 74 days of waiting, I am beyond ready to receive my TM today. I think these next few hours will feel longer than the past 10.57 weeks combined. Every vehicle that travels down my street makes me run to the window to see if it's the DHL delivery person.

madhockeydad

Art is beauty
If you've been waiting a long time I suggest emailing TinyMight. The order numbers are all mixed up - so don't expect them to come sequentially. I was order 519 and I just received shipping notification. I ordered directly from them and it took about 1 month until they charged my card and send the email.

If you've waited longer you may want to check that Payment isn't a problem. That would be my recommendation since I didn't wait that long compared to some of you.

I hope you all get yours soon. I'm excited.

David

madhockeydad,
Reactions: Guest399

madhockeydad

Art is beauty
After 74 days of waiting, I am beyond ready to receive my TM today. I think these next few hours will feel longer than the past 10.57 weeks combined. Every vehicle that travels down my street makes me run to the window to see if it's the DHL delivery person.

Waiting for Santa to come down the chimney. Enjoy the new TOY!! I'm super excited for you. How about some pictures during unboxing?
David

madhockeydad,

BR Ron

Looks like they are really moving on these orders. Mine changed to complete, and Paypal took the payment. I can't wait. I have some Chernobyl ready to go.

BR Ron,

ezpz

Cheeee Huuuu!!! :rockon:
Just joined the club today. Here's my stats.

3/17 Order #445 (in the US)
4/24 Order "Processing"
4/24 Order "Complete"
4/30 Order "Shipped"
5/05 Order delivered to Hawaii.

Sooooo stoked.:rofl:

scooterboy

Muppet, not moped.
Cheeee Huuuu!!! :rockon:
Just joined the club today. Here's my stats.

3/17 Order #445 (in the US)
4/24 Order "Processing"
4/24 Order "Complete"
4/30 Order "Shipped"
5/05 Order delivered to Hawaii.

Sooooo stoked.:rofl:
Nice! How did last night go?

Mine's supposed to arrive today, but I don't know that I'll use it right away. I had a little too much edible on sunday and I've been battling vertigo and nausea ever since. Today I'm back to about 80% normal, so we'll see how I feel tonight. I may not be able to resist!

scooterboy,

Zisso

Ordered on the 28th of April in USA. I didn’t create an account on the TM website so I guess I’m just going to have to wait till I get a DHL or PayPal notification.

Zisso,

ezpz

Mine's supposed to arrive today, but I don't know that I'll use it right away. I had a little too much edible on sunday and I've been battling vertigo and nausea ever since. Today I'm back to about 80% normal, so we'll see how I feel tonight. I may not be able to resist!
Last night was awesome! A lot of testing and tweaking...... and then alot of snoring. I'll try to post some details on the other tm thread. Hope you get to enjoy some tm time today.

scooterboy

Muppet, not moped.

Well it was moot because it didn't arrive today. :(

Maybe tomorrow.

scooterboy,
Mine got updated to 'Shipped' today (ordered on April 2nd). I sent the owner an email earlier this week asking when I can expect to get mine (considering that some people who ordered later had already their's shipped). Got a reply that they were still waiting for some extra parts that I had ordered (long stem and extra O-rings). So now that they have received those extra accessories I'd expect others to have their orders completed very soon as well.

Considering that they are very close to having all orders completed, I imagine these will start to pop up for some resellers soon as well (vapefiend.co.uk in UK, vgoodiez.com in U.S. etc.).

HelwaniBoxing,
Reactions: Sebasam87

Zisso

Ordered on the 29th of April. Got DHL notification that it will arrive Monday. Crazy fast. Thought it would take at least a month.

Zisso,

jaypm

Same here - ordered 4/30 and was optimistically hoping for this to ship by the end of May! Looks like they are catching up with pre-orders quickly

jaypm,
Top Bottom