TinyMight Ordering & Shipping Thread

madhockeydad

Art is beauty
Hey

I ordered the Tinymight on April 5 and they sent me an email that it will ship out next week. I'm super excited. I know it will be in transit for awhile but soon I get to try out this vape. Thanks for all the interesting posts about the device. I love learning about it.

David

madhockeydad,

murf2010

Hey

I ordered the Tinymight on April 5 and they sent me an email that it will ship out next week. I'm super excited. I know it will be in transit for awhile but soon I get to try out this vape. Thanks for all the interesting posts about the device. I love learning about it.

David
Haha that’s amazing! Not me.

murf2010,
Reactions: Tweakz

Guest399

i got mail my TM is shipped :)
I know the question was there before, but I can't find the answer. do you get a tracking number from TM?

Guest399,

scooterboy

Muppet, not moped.
i got mail my TM is shipped :)
I know the question was there before, but I can't find the answer. do you get a tracking number from TM?
The normal procedure is like @kadjo explained, be sure the money was taken out from your PalPay account, usually after 30 days the "payment" is cancelled due to PayPal policy but you will not loose your spot or your money since normally is only a pre order thing, the payment only gets retained, once your spot is reached normally the maker ask you to do the payment again (if canceled) and only when shipped he collect the payment, like i said this is the normal procedure when orders take more than 30 days to be sent. Why you would pay pay double before getting an answer from him?
The fear is legit when the order goes from pending to canceled :lol::rofl::lol: but dont worry you will get it.
Cheers
:cool:

scooterboy,
Reactions: karec

lordpilko

would be useful to state where you have ordered from (US or Europe) is looks like there are separate order numbers for each. I just ordered from UK and got order number 343

lordpilko,
Reactions: Glatch

ezpz

I'm #445. In the US. Mines is also marked "complete" (since 4/24). Waiting for "shipped" status.

ezpz,

Wyckham

My TM shipped earlier today from the main website... Anyone have any ideas how long it will take to deliver to another EU country?

Also, do they provide a tracking number?

Cannot wait to get my hands on the TM :D

Tweakz

My TM shipped earlier today from the main website... Anyone have any ideas how long it will take to deliver to another EU country?

Also, do they provide a tracking number?

Cannot wait to get my hands on the TM :D
What country in EU ?

Tweakz,

jbm

Just got the "shipped" email, wondering when and where the tracking shows up. I'm in the US.

jbm,
Top Bottom